Welcome to The Salem Institute of Magic! - [ Recruiting!! Adults now Open!!][HP]

Started by Codexa, April 15, 2016, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senti

really just get my picture to the size for when I have to post her. And thank you so much.

Mellific

The easiest way is simply to include a measurement in the coding.

So, it would look like this:

[img height=200]IMG URL HERE[/img]

Unless you mean that you want the picture itself to be resized, in which case, you would need to use a photo editing program. Or have someone nice do that for you! :3

O/O | A/A | MM

Codexa

In the Header Code, the picture measurement is already included. :) and set to 200.

^.^

Senti

So I wont have to re size it? because if so i will need a lovely person to hep me ... I am seriously pants at computer stuff, I am better with a quill or a tablet and chisel :)

Ceralilly

Quote from: Senti on May 06, 2016, 12:54:36 PM
So I wont have to re size it? because if so i will need a lovely person to hep me ... I am seriousluly pants and computer stuff, I am better with a quill or a tablet and chisel :)

Unless you need to add a new profile pic here, that code should work beautifully. You can change the height and the width by altering the 200 to whatever you want...smaller or larger accordingly.

And don't feel bad! When I first started coding i was horrid at it! Xoxo
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Codexa

Senti

thank you so much as I said I am sadly lacking in coding skills. Though my calligraphy is pretty good.

oooooh I have to share... a beautiful 1930's writing desk from a local doctors surgery came into work a couple of days a go. Made me think of things like Salem and Hogwarts...shame I cant afford it.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Senti on May 06, 2016, 01:03:22 PM
thank you so much as I said I am sadly lacking in coding skills. Though my calligraphy is pretty good.

oooooh I have to share... a beautiful 1930's writing desk from a local doctors surgery came into work a couple of days a go. Made me think of things like Salem and Hogwarts...shame I cant afford it.

Sounds Lovely!!!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Life in Color

Haaaaaaaaai.

I'd like to reserve a facelclaimsies.

Ebba Zingmark reserved for Life in Color.

I'm kind of stuck on houses, right now... I'm between Andover and Danvers. I'spose the character will come together as I put her together.

:D

Ceralilly

Quote from: Life in Color on May 06, 2016, 02:58:05 PM
Haaaaaaaaai.

I'm kind of stuck on houses, right now... I'm between Andover and Danvers. I'spose the character will come together as I put her together.

Ooooooh I ADORE her! Cannot wait!

Life in Color

Senti

Rafiki23

Quote from: Senti on May 06, 2016, 04:01:11 PM
may I save Audrey Hepburn as a just in case?

I second this and will make a third character!! lmao

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

MistressofPen

I don't know how you all keep your people straight.  I'm investing in PostIt notes by the gross and am afraid a wind might take it all away!

I need a flipping program!  ;)

Ceralilly

I know right?! I have a list HAHA I just add as I go to my tracker thingamajigger...LOLOL

Quote from: MistressofPen on May 06, 2016, 08:57:14 PM
I don't know how you all keep your people straight.  I'm investing in PostIt notes by the gross and am afraid a wind might take it all away!

Caela

Quote from: MistressofPen on May 06, 2016, 08:57:14 PM

Trackers are handy! There's a thread to make trackers here.

Senti

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 06, 2016, 08:02:20 PM
I second this and will make a third character!! lmao
She is just sooooo soooo soooo lovely.

I have a slightly...did I say slightly eccentric character.

Crash

Quote from: Life in Color on May 06, 2016, 02:58:05 PM
Haaaaaaaaai.

Yeah she is a cutie.  I have used her as a face claim before too.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Rafiki23

Quote from: Senti on May 07, 2016, 01:17:00 AM
She is just sooooo soooo soooo lovely.

I have a slightly...did I say slightly eccentric character.

She is one of the original beauties! Lovely is the perfect term for her :)

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Senti

Well I am convinced and I shall set to sorting out a character, a complete opposite to Lou Lou. :)

Ceralilly

Quote from: Senti on May 08, 2016, 12:39:04 AM
Well I am convinced and I shall set to sorting out a character, a complete opposite to Lou Lou. :)

This I sincerely look forward to. Everything you have put together thus far is delightful.

Sorry about being so absent today...mothers day and all that. PLEASE feel free to message or drop scene ideas anytime. I do so want to write with you.
:-)

Zealously Jaded

Aiden Turner reserved for Absinthe Tori

[b][color=green]Aiden Turner[/color][/b] reserved for [i]Absinthe Tori[/i]

Rafiki23

Caela

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 10, 2016, 07:30:40 PM
Jamie Dornan reserved for Rafiki23

You just want all the girls chasing after your boys don't you??

Rafiki23

Quote from: Caela on May 10, 2016, 07:45:38 PM
You just want all the girls chasing after your boys don't you??

Well now that you mention it... ;)