The one husband , wife swap( seeking 3 bi female characters)

Started by eiselmann, January 13, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Looking for the female writers for the available roles

Simon and Emma have been married for three years, they are happy in their careers and in their marriage. From time to time they invite another woman into their bed for the night or the weekend. However that's not quite what they really want.

What they want is to meet another couple, to be able to do 'couple' things both inside a bedroom as well as normal social occasions. Since Emma had no desire to be with another man and Simon has no desire to see her with another guy (even beyond the fact that they are working on having their first baby) that leaves trying the find an all female couple.

It sounded so easy when they started their online search , they had signed on to a site that actually produced matches ,got rid of all the time-wasters, in part because it costs money to be a member .

And there were plenty of all female couples on the site.....except most of those couples were only interested in sex with Emma. Some had one lady prepared to have sex with Simon but the other partner only wanted sex with Emma.

What they wanted was for both ladies to be happy to have sex with either Simon or Emma , to allow any pairing within the two couples.

Then just as they were about to give up on the site ,they found  what they were looking for ,and what was great the other couple lived just two miles away.

------------

So yes, there will be a lot of smut in this story, and yes ,as well as the swapping partners part of the story I am looking for some foursomes as well.

However there is a lot of room for story and character development here.

What happens if Simon gets one of the other women pregnant , how will that impact on his marriage and on the other couple's relationship.

What if one couple moves in with the other and they become one big happy family, how do they present that to the rest of their friends and families.

What if one of the four realizes they are more in love with someone from the other couple than they are with their existing partner.

-----------------

Expecting the four to be all mid to late 20's, no condom use (diseases won't happen but open to pregnancy if any writer is open to that for their character).

While what the  female characters look like is 100 percent open, I do have a preference for long legs and b or c breasts.(just letting you know :-) )

Simon will be around 6 ft tall and while he'll have a toned body it won't be overly muscled.

Would want the other couple to have been together for some length of time six months to a couple of years.
While both ladies are , of course, willing to have sex with either Simon or Emma, I'm more than open to one of the ladies being more interested in males than the other one. Perhaps one ladies need for a male after not being with a guy for some time is a motivating factor for their own search.

For now I see this as being in the light section .
No one liners please looking for around 3 or 4 paragraphs per post and 1-2 posts per week
Also there should be at least one 'real person' image for your character.

If you are interested in these roles please indicate which one appeals

Couple 1
Husband : Eiselmann
Wife:

Couple 2
Girlfriend/Wife:
Girlfriend/ Wife:
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

Just giving this a 'on no , no-ones showing interest ...but ...but ...WHY!!!" bump.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

And another try to see if there is interest...thou I beginning to suspect the uptake for this idea might be dragging :-)

My ons and offs link