Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-wraps her arms around the Shammy and kisses him back holding on to the Win.- Mew~ <3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

*Takes win while people are distracted by Sudoku*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Mistress Maro

-doesnt like Sudoku so isn't distracted. Keeps Win.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Le RandomBloke

Neither do I, but many people do so I thought it was worth a shot.

How about this?

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Sukada

*Finds waldo dead center holding a sword in the air behind the old women in the pink blouse and red skirt and the other person with the red fluffy hair green shirt and blue pants.*

Since I found waldo...I WIN!

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Sukada on February 14, 2010, 12:08:12 AM
*Finds waldo dead center holding a sword in the air behind the old women in the pink blouse and red skirt and the other person with the red fluffy hair green shirt and blue pants.*

Since I found waldo...I WIN!

Got to wonder why he's holding that sword though, is he going to swing it? Waldo is a serial killer on the run! (kthxwin)

Carpy

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Elerrina

i think i'll steal the win to mark my debut in this thread ;) sweet victory *opens a bottle of expensive champagne with a victorious smirk*
We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ons and Offs

A's and A's Updated!!! July 02 2010

Le RandomBloke

Why I say mademoiselle, look behind you, it is a mouse! *Snatches win away*

Imogen

-speeds through on her motorbike and grabs the win from RandomClown's grasp action movie style-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

Your win is also inactive!

Imogen

-presses a hidden button on the Win's side-

*beepbeep*

Activated

This win will Self Destruct in ....
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

five thousand years, three months, eight minutes and fifty two seconds."

I can live with that!

Imogen

or without.... because that win's still mine!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Le RandomBloke

You do not know about my clever tactics. I shall remain silent after this, only to strike when you least expect it!

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

cere

Reaches across the table and steals the bottle of Champagne...I win now!

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Imogen

-gets two glasses and holds on out to Cere-

Share?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

cere

My...how kind! Thank you my dear.  But you know...that gives me a win!

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Imogen

Great! That's a good reason to party!

Wait.... it's now MY win!

Another party!! YAY
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]