News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Small group ideas (Looking for F)

Started by BigBadWolf, September 27, 2012, 05:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

Currently I'm looking to start threesome games. I will update this topic with more plots/ideas. Basically I'm intrested the one male dominates two female scenario. If you intrested any of my plots please send me a PM. If you have a plot yourself I would be happy to hear about it.

The slaves of Jabba's palace

As the title suggest it, this is a Star Wars based game. A rich man's daughter is captured by the thugs of Jabba. Maybe it is a revenge or she can't prove that she is rich, so Jabba don't bother with ransoms. However the girl is to his liking and he decide to keep her as slave and dancer.
However when Jabba not require his dancers presence they are free to use any of his thugs. They rape her and abuse her any way they like. But at least she is not alone. There is another slave/dancer in the holding cells. She had been there for a year or two. She learned to obey any orders, she even satisfy the guards wishes. For this she don't have much trouble, she could even ask a few things in return (like better food etc.)
The game would be based around these two characters. The old slave try to convince the new one, to submit to their captors. The new slave tries to wake up the desire for freedom in the other. I need two player for the roles. I would be the GM for this game, playing various characters.

A few things which could be part of the rp:
- Multiple guards raping the characters (including gamorreans and weequay guards)
- Put into the torture chamber for misbehaviour with EV-9D9
- Serving Jabba's clients and business partners.
- The two slaves must dance in front of every one and have sex with each other.

I listed the above so you can see what you could expect. If something is out from your comfort zone we can discuss it, but this rp is minimum NC but it could turn easily Extreme. I'm open for discussing more plot ideas.

Secret desires

This plot is about a married couple and their maid. The couple married over five years. At the beginning everything was wonderful. They had a big house, the man had a good job so his wife didn't have to work she lived for her hobby and her husband of course. At beginning of their marriage sex was wonderful but after a year they relationship went cold in the bed. They still love each other so they didn't divorce.
The wife desire to be submissive. She fantasy about being raped or spanked then used like worthless whore. But she don't have the courage to tell this to her husband who always very caring during lovemaking.
The husband desire oral sex and to cum on his wife face and body, or that she swallow.. He had relationships before her and when mentioned this to other woman they didn't do it, they even found it discusting. He didn't want to offend his love so he also don't tell this to his wife. As a result they rarely make love, and when they do it just a ten minute quick.
Things changes when they employ a maid to help around the house. The maid found out both of their desires. This could be simply reading their diary (they don't read each others diary, they respect each other very private thoughts), or she could have some kind of telepathy talent or she can somehow feel it. She likes both of their desires, and she want to help them in a way that she also have fun.
Her first target is the wife. When they alone at the house she seduce her then dominate her. First the wife reluctant, because the situation is odd at first, but she gave in her desire and serve the maid and obey her every order.
When the maid can be alone with the husband she also seduce him and give him blowjobs which he couldn't refuse.
Then one day she arrange that the husband catch her and his wife in the act, and that's when she made them to face each other, and then their life will be change.

I'm looking for players for the wife and the maid. I imagined the couple is around 30 and the maid is around 25. I'm open to start the game when they employ the maid, or when the husband catches them.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Foxy DeVille

I'd like to be the newer slave. I'm into extreme roleplaying and I love the ideas you have there.

Missy

It pique's my curiosity if your comfortable with males playing female roles.

My one concern would be with the extremes. There are certain physical extremes I just don't do, even in fantasy.

BigBadWolf

MCsc, sorry but I'm not comfortable with males playing main female characters.

Foxy Oni, okay once we have someone for the second role we can start. If you like we can discuss what is the reason that your character becomes Jabba's slave. Because I just make recommends in my plot. But please do that via PM.

BigBadWolf

Kara

Hi! These sound fun! If you haven't done the Jabba one yet, and are still looking to get it going, count me candidate!
On/Offs & The KARA Challenge found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145678.0
Roleplay Preferences found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36393

BigBadWolf

Yes, the Jabba one still free.

Foxy Oni, I've PM-ed you. However it's likely you didn't got it and if you sent me, I didn't got it either. If you still read this topic please post and we can start the game with Kara.