Closed - Taken --- Seeking Older Male Character to be Seduced - Long Term Story

Started by GnothiSeauton, February 13, 2016, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I'm presently seeking male characters (gender of the writer does not matter to me) to write in a long term solo story based upon one of my ideas...

Down the Rabbit Hole
Inspirations:   Various Thoughts
Rating:  Light Human, Bondage Human, OR  Extreme Solo (Depending upon Kinks)
Pairing:  Male  X Female (Teacher - Student).  Seeking Male or Female Characters.
Looking For:  Seeking Male or Female Characters for Either Role.
Themes:  Modern Setting.  Seduction.  Reluctance.  Corruption of an Older Man.  Questions of Morality.  Infidelity.  Adultery.  High School.  Teacher and Student Relationships.

~~~

All his life, all he wanted was to be a teacher.  Ever since he was younger, it was all that he wanted.  He loved to teach when the opportunity arose.  Whether it was simple substitute teaching, or the occasional taking over job, he was always there and ready.  When he finally got his chance to be an actual, full time teacher, to follow his own lesson plan rather than someone else's, to actually be the teacher of his own class, he jumped at the opportunity.  Of course, there were sacrifices to be made.  A new town meant a big move for him and his family, but it was the beginning of a new life, a chance to live out his dream and provide for his family.  There was nothing that was going to ruin that for him...

Except for her...

The moment he saw her he knew she was trouble.  Beautiful.  Seductive eyes.  A body to kill for.  Oh yes, she was trouble.  It didn't help make matters better when she began to tease and flirt with him, slowly wearing down the man that thought he was resilient to the temptation of a woman like her.  Because on the surface, he had the perfect family, the sort of picturesque family that she never had...  And it was time for her to teach the lesson she had taught so often, that there were no such thing as a happy, perfect family...

I would love, love, love, for this to have an emphasis on the long term seduction, instead of something quick and easy.

I'm looking for a story between two characters, and the slow, gradual breakdown of the perfect family man.  This is intended to be a long term story.  If you're looking to have your guy break within a few posts or in a few days IC, then I would respectfully ask that you move along.  The whole appeal of this story to me is the slow breakdown, the erosion of his defenses by her.  It's intended for her to be a challenge, not something that could be easily done.

If it is something that interests you, please PM me to discuss the story and everything else.

Link to story thread.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories