Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Top of the mountain

Mt. Fuji or Death Valley

Kalen

Mt Fuji

Rick Hunter or Roy Fokker?

Ignaddio

Roy Fokker... guy is so badass that he didn't even know he was dying until he did.

'Nny or Squee?
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

CaptainErotica

Kalen

kobold.. all hail PunPun!

disfigurement or dismemberment?

CaptainErotica

disfigured

eight track or vinyl record

Cherri Tart

vinyl! 

Slapstic or dark comedy?
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

CaptainErotica

slap stick

Dukes of Hazzard or Police Academy

Kalen

Police Academy

Fighter or Wizard?

Bliss

Fighter.

Hack n slash or trap-riddled dungeon crawl?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

trap-riddled crawl.

Guitar Hero or Super Mario?

CaptainErotica

guitar hero

G.I. Joe or G.I. Jane?

Bliss

G.I. Joe!

Power rangers or Dragonball Z?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Power Rangers!

The Immortal God-Emperor of Humanity, or Heresy?

Answer carefully, as the Inquisition is just a phone call away.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Lirliel

Trust not the Heretic!

I swear allegiance to the Immortal God-Emperor of Humanity and My Primarch Sanguinius !

Horus or Abaddon?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sethite

Horus!

Slayer or Metallica?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Lirliel

'Tallica!

Warcraft or Starcraft?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Warcraft, loving it and still addicted :P.

Live DnD session whit buddies or online DnD session whit Ed Greenwood.

CaptainErotica

Live with buddies

Space Marines or Tyranids

Lirliel

We are the Emperor's Chosen!

Space Marines ;)

A night alone with the Avatar of Sune or a night alone with the Avatar of Lloth?

CaptainErotica

Sune...I like my manhood where it is thank you very much.

Daisy Duke or Lulu Hogg?

Lirliel

Daisy Duke! :D

Warhammer 40k or Warhammer Fantasy

Kalen

Lirliel

Rain, coming down in sheets as thick as lead ;)

The Thing or Day of the Dead?

strangely made

Day of The Dead

Fried Chicken or Fried eggs?