Interest Check: Pokemon Transformation RP Series [UN]

Started by Mabmoro, October 27, 2008, 03:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabmoro

I have a lot of ideas for a Pokemon TF RP series, but Im not sure if theres enough interest here for me to actually start something. My main concept is of a league, separated by a large distance from Kanto and the other vanilla PKMN leagues, where TF is a known fact of life. The gyms even contain elements of transformation.

Any interest?

Nephili

*jumps up and down excitedly*

Oh god... I'm a huge huge huge TF fan... I absolutely love this idea, huge bump and declaration of interest!

Dorian Grandale

Heh. Glad you made it, Mab.

If I don't get swamped by my other projects here, count me in, too!
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Mabmoro

Excellent, that makes 2. If anyone has any ideas for gyms, or other 'interesting' things for the game, I'm more than willing to add new stuff.

Andy

Count me in! Done some Pokemon/Morph RP's before ^^
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kai

Mabmoro

Great! Now I just need to figure out how to get the game itself set up...

Anyone interested, please PM me with what sorts of RP you want in the game.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Milanthe

Funny, Mab.  

I might be interested if I can find a pokemorph I like.  So far the only one I've found is a Mew, and I don't think I'd like to play a Mew for an RP like the one you propose.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Mabmoro

Well, how about a Persian? I see in your list that you like cats...

Milanthe

Possibly, if I can find a good persian pokemorph pic.  In my search thread (you'll see it in my sig) I found a good pic for a mew pokemorph, but I haven't found one I've liked of any other pokemon as of yet.

Milanthe

Perhaps, but I like to have a solid idea of what my character looks like.  Unfortunately I can't draw to save my life, so I usually depend on the drawings or pictures of others to help me solidify what I imagine my character to be.  Hm...  Though, I think I saw a Ninetails or Vulpex I liked the other day...  *Goes off and looks*

Mathim

Have you gone to sites like aerisdies.com or imagefap.com? They might have some pokemorph pics you haven't seen yet. Hentaipalm.com (or maybe .net) is a good place to look too.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kai

I'm still interested... Just thinking of what to be...

Mabmoro

Alright, thats 5-6 people. Anyone have advice on how to get this started?

Also, I'd like to be able to discuss this game over IM or IRC. I have my 3 IM SNs in my account info. On IRC, I'm going to make a room called #PokemonTFRP

Mabmoro

I need to know what sorts of characters people want in order to properly make the game... but only Dorian has really spoken to me at length.

Mathim

My suggestion is, think of a reason WHY there are Pokemorphs; is it the result of inter-species mating or genetic experiments or some kind of curse that turns people into them in one generation, they're just born that way?

There's an erotic Pokemon comic where Ash and Brock go into a special Safari Zone type place where they pay to capture (not Pokemorphs) beasty girls to have sex with. It could be the same principle, where it's not just all Pokemorphs, but trainers/Pokemorphs paired up.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mabmoro

Hm. Thats not quite what I was going for. My idea was that there was a league, set a long way from Kanto/Johto, where the gyms involve TF, testing the trainers more than the pokemon. Of course, there'd be kinky stuff involved aside from the TF.

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=32001&date=1228148679

Thats the Adult but non-sexual version of the game I wanted to run. The visible threads should give a good indication of what the world is like.

Mathim

So let me get some other things straight, then (but I am totally interested nonetheless.) Would the transformed people be able to change back and forth at will, from human to Pokemorph or are they stuck one way or another? And are there going to be normal people and transformed people or is everyone going to have that option? And is there going to be any three-way transformation where they can assume Pokemon form, human form and Pokemorph form?

Mabmoro

From one of the intro threads, with additions to clarify.

In ancient times, Wesloyden was a very spiritual area, populated by a loose civilization of shamanistic peoples. The general belief was that all humans had two spirits- a human one, and a Pokemon one. Various herbs, berries, and rituals were used to allow people to manifest parts of their Pokemon spirit. The most elaborate of them was the bonding ceremony performed on the tribal leaders- it allowed them to, at will, manifest any part of their Pokemon spirit, up to and including a full change.

Today, the belief in dual spirits isn't as strong, but some people maintain the old traditions. In truth, the ceremony is still conducted upon Gym Leaders and high-ranked League officials. Bonded leaders are capable of making areas in their cities where they have complete control over not only their own pokemon spirits, but the spirits of other people within. They can even cause people to manifest attributes of other pokemon, not just their spirits. (This is the main TF cause.)

Over the years, the energies from the Gyms have permeated the region. This is the reason that other things can cause TF, like eating certain berries, acting like a pokemon, and yes, mating with them.

I hope this is clear... if not, feel free to ask questions- they help me flesh out my ideas!