Looking for my beloved Lich (female seeking male)

Started by Spero, January 20, 2014, 12:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spero

Still Looking!

Type: D&D/Pathfinder
You: The Lich
Me: The Phylactery

How long did I have that skull? Such a lovely thing encrusted with jewels of such value...I could have easily sold it for a small fortune. Yet, I could not bare to part with it. There was something about it, I just could not... Those that I even thought might take such a treasure from me meet my blade. How was I to know what power it truly held.

A young rouge stubbed across a lovely encrusted skull after being hired with several other adventures to slay a local necromancer. What she did not know was that such a skull held more power then she would ever known. The skull of a demi-lich who's rise to power was cut short when his fellow necromancers stopped him. As the years passed, the young rouge could not bare to part with the valuable treasure. Yet, her nights would remain restless as dreams of slaying both necromancers, powerful vampires and even two demons kept her mind racing -almost as if they where not dreams at all.

How was she suppose to know all things happened for a reason around the skull, and on one nightmarish night the young rouge found herself completing the unfinished rites....a Lich would be born. Her reward for her unknowing loyalty? To be the vessel that guarded the Lich's undead soul.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~