Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

Personal Information:

Name: Eadric Van Vilmoor
Affiliation: Queen (Personally, he holds little allegiance to the military or any other faction within the kingdom)

Personality:
Eadric is utterly insane, anyone trying to understand his thinking patterns will be left completely dumbfounded. He loves being by himself, but has on occasions been known to take assistants and apprentices that more often than not turns into some of the finest scientists and alchemists in the land. If one is to try get on his good side, admiring his work is a good thing. He loves cakes and pies, eating little else, and he has unwavering loyalty towards the queen ever since she absolved him of all crimes when he was found experimenting on soldiers of the kingdom.

Biography:
Eadric Van Vilmoor was born to the eccentric nobleman Wilfred Van Vilmoor. An only child Eadric was spoiled immensely by his father, at an early age his interest in all things relating to the way the world worked was evident, therefore his father bought all the tomes and scrolls he could find, letting his son have the best of the best teachers. As a hobby during his youth he took up archery prefering it . In his father's library Eadric uncovered scrolls and books from before the queens reign, books with knowledge long forgotten, notes from people studying how to harness nature through science, even a few by old "mages". At the age of 14 Eadric was brought into the royal university as an alchemist to try and help the army develop weapons. His research led to several breakthroughs in the way stone could be used to build walls, he had found that by mixing tar and gravel you could get the stones to stick together with greater strength. But all the years of seclusion, deep in research had deteriorated his mind, and he was found carrying out heinous experiments on guards that would mysteriously disappear from the castle, testing the effects of acids on human skin, and discovering what happened when you introduced various herbs to the blood. Instead of being kicked out of by the Queen and the military, his skills were put to use trying to invent various new weapons, and let him, from time to time, torture people as a means to further his own research and gather information from captured rebels. When the military already knew the rebels were of little interest to them, they gave them to Eadric to experiment on. He now runs his experiments in his labs in the royal university and at various castles throughout the land. The mere mention of his name sends chills down the spines of both friend and foe alike as his ways are known to all.

Appearance: (know it’s a bit close to not being a rendering, I’ll try looking for something else, just wanted to use the one I used last)

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Vilmoor family bow, Poison coated rapier, Poison coated daggers, poison coated arrows.

Ability/Skill(s):
Archery : Eadric is a skilled archer, it is one of the few disciplines of war that interests him what so ever. He trains regularly with his ancestral bow, even shooting it inside if he has to.

Strengths:
Brilliant intelligence: Eadric is amongst the most intelligent people in the land, his mind is completely without equal in terms of thinking patterns.
Inventing prowess: Eadric is able to easily convert his theories to create inventions and modifications. He helped invent various ways to improve the defensive capabilities of the various castles fortresses under the queen’s control. He has also discovered several poisons and coats his own weapons in a mix of them, making his arrows and blades deadly even with mild cuts.

Weaknesses:

Insanity: Eadric would by most anyone be considered utterly insane, he holds no regard for human life what so ever, and can often be heard talking to himself out loud, manically laughing and losing his temper at seemingly entirely random times. He is completely unpredictable to his allies, and a colossal danger to his enemies.

Physical weakness: Eadric is very weak physically, just barely eating what a grown man needs and always spending his time locked in study.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Bisexual

Turn Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30699[/i]

Other Information: He’s scared of chickens and doesn’t like the sound of church bells
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

Of course he's accepted Dane, go ahead and put him in the character thread, which happens to be linked in the OOC!

Also.... IC THREAD IS UP!!!

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: bubby on October 27, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Of course he's accepted Dane, go ahead and put him in the character thread, which happens to be linked in the OOC!

Oooooo!  *Pets the shiney madman*

Quote from: bubby on October 27, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Also.... IC THREAD IS UP!!!

All my squeebles!!  XXD
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

bubby

And since the IC thread is done, I say " GO FORTH MY CHILDREN, AND RP TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.."

In other words, if the muse is screaming to begin, have at it!

Rave

BAMF

So, after talking with Bubby about this, I'm hesitantly tossing my name into the bucket as someone willing to play a throw-away character or some such.

I would like to collaborate with another player to perhaps create a character that has history with yours, or who is entwined/enmeshed with yours in some way. ;)

Open to playing submissive type characters, so if anyone is looking for a handmaiden...plaything, something along those lines, shoot me a PM or reply here and we can talk about it. <3
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

persephone325

I'm still working on my character, bubby. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I recently received some really good news, but I'm cautiously optimistic about it.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on October 27, 2013, 10:48:23 PM
I'm still working on my character, bubby. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I recently received some really good news, but I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

Yay! Good news is good! No worries hun, you're not the only one who's not up, so take you're time. Thanks for letting me know!

Black Howling

Personal Information: I'm drunk and this ain't edited. Tell me what you think.

Name: Xander Viridian
Affiliation: Air Mentor

Personality: Xander is rough around the edges. He's caught between the heartless killer he use to be, and the current man he is. To anyone else he seems like a nicer version of the general's favorite commander. Rough, emotionless, strong. To his mentee he's something completely different. His humor, that which he has, is dark. Trained from birth to kill, he's often violent. But at-least now he has a good heart, even if it's covered by a veil of sarcasm and despair.

Biography: Xander, by his family's thoughts, should have been the queen's right hand. His age didn't fit the contest, though; despite how they would have died for him to be it. Instead he was trained to be a loyal commander for her armies. From the time he could stand, the man was raised in conflict. Baptized in
fire and battle, he trained with swords since birth. He was trained to be the man who'd make sure the queen's blade never seen the sword aimed at their mistress. And for many years, he did this job well.

Xander was a bastard. No amount of killing or blood could sate his hunger. He and his men were sent to raid a village of pacifists and kill every last one to rid the blasphemy of elements. He did the deed, egged on his men like he always did. Until the final stretch came. They approached the nursery, and in the bed cried a newborn child. For the first time, he hesitated. One of of his men did the deed for him, and he cut his throat. It wasn't long after the rumor was spread he was brought before the queen.

Xander stood in before her, no hint of emotion in his eyes. Until his crimes were called out. He was angry, not only with himself for his weakness, but the queen for causing such a mess. He disarmed and took a blade from a nearby guard. Charged her to end it, something the loyal subject would have never done before. He was of course met by the Queen's second, and an epic battle played out. Never before had even their sparring played like this, but blow for blow they met each other. Sword on sword, they matched one another. Until the queen grew tired of the parade.

She summoned her magic, and his chest was ripped open by some unknown force. He caved beneath the warrior then, dead for all to see. Yet as he was to be buried, something happened. A strange feeling came into the bones, and a heart that was not alive beat once more. The man burst forth from his earthen prison to awake to the air. The feeling of strength overcame him, and the want for revenge.

He doesn't know what happened, if he wasn't truly dead or not. But he arose, and armed with the knowledge of what she planned to do he set out. Wishing to find the one that would match his personality, the one he could train to kill the queen.

Appearance:

Combat Information: Xander is a sword master. He has no preference aside from that. His mastery of blades is next to no one, having skills and knowledge with them like almost no other. Otherwise he is limited, unless it comes to unarmed combat. Or Archery, as he's always been a gifted archer.

Weapon(s): He has a pair of long swords at his hips, as well as two daggers. And one in his boot. His back is adorned with a delicious longbow, and one he's an expert in the use of.

Ability/Skill(s):

Sword Mastery: He's a master with all bladed weapons. Trained from birth with them, he's an expert that is almost unparalleled.

Tactical Having been a first among Lieutenants, he's a master of strategy and tactics. And for those who don't know the difference, don't comment. He's a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

Archery: He can never explain how, but his knowledge of archery is enhanced by a wonder of the wind. It's as if his target always hits it's mark, almost like the wind guides it.

Strengths:

Strength: He's incredibly strong. Not inhumanly, but his strength would easily put him in the strong man competitions.

Watcher: While not good dealing with people outside his command, he can easily discern the characteristics of most. He can sense their ability, and knows how to place it.

Tactician: Being a master tactical adviser, he knows how to place people to their best advantage on the field. A bane to the queen since he's still alive when he should be dead, but a boon to the resistance.

Wind: He seems to have an intuitive knowledge of the air currents. This allows him to make impossible shots and strikes. Though if asked, he'll say it's all skill.

Weaknesses:

Pride: He has it in extremes. He's the best at what he does, and even if this is true, he knows it comes with trouble. Being the best is a curse, and it's one that will haunt him.

A dual Personality: He's both in the time of a sword for the queen, and in the path of a mentor for those that will kill her. In battle, he can get confused. By those that know how to do it.

Other Weapons: Aside from what's listed, he knows nothing of other armaments. In his Family, they were seen as barbaric. He knows the basics of how to defend against them, and it's enhanced by his time on the battlefield. But he cant use them for shit, and wont try.

Sexual Information: Varied. I'm open to anything almost. He's straight, though.

Sexual Nature: ^^ He's dominate. Very controlling, but that spark of good in him can release such. He has a sensitive love making side that can come out.

Turn Ons & Offs: If someone can push me past my O/O, I'll be surprised. I'm down for almost anything, and this is truly tested. Try me.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Rocklobster

Personal Information:
Name:Marcus Von Scarlet
Affiliation:Rebel Hunter, Youngest son of famed Archer Will Scarlet

Personality:
Marcus, born on the country side, was raised with a bow in his hand. He, the youngest of 8, often fought with his brothers for dominance. He will not take no for an answer and will literally twist the knife in your back if you withhold information from him. He is a "lone ranger" of sorts and enjoy silence. He is accompanied with his birth animal, a falcon, and likes to keep it just them two. He loved a woman once but she was taken from him by the Queens Army so he has become cold and distant from others. He is fighting for the ones he has lost and the memory of the fair maiden that was taken from him.

Biography:
As the youngest of 8 children, Marcus was always fighting to keep what was his. He was a natural outdoors person do to the fact that his bloodline had its very essence spewing from the woods. His father, Will Scarlet, was a promising general in the Pre-War Army under the Queen. Will Scarlet was a Co-Founder of the "Special Forces" or "Falcon"program within the Queens Ranks. He trained these men, in pairs of twos, to act as the enforcers of the Queen. Naturally a father will teach his children all he can to prepare them for the world, so at a tender age of 14, Marcus started training to become a cold blooded killer. Marcus remembered many a time seeing a distinct member of this program when visiting his father. A man, just a couple years older them himself, Niko. His father told him stories of Nico's quick accent with the ranks. 

Naturally Marcus learned from his father but started to accelerate with great speed at his studies and quickly became the pride of his city. Always surpassing his brothers in training. He was picked to join this elite force in the Queens outfit of assassins but it all changed on one dark day in Marcus's life.

He had found the interest of this beautiful bar maiden, Elizabeth, who worked in the White Stallion Inn on the edge of town. She w=had always made sure to keep his pint full and plate full of food when he was present in the inn. Maybe it was expected in her because of his father, but she looked at him not at a noble bloodline but that of a man who showed the promise to be the man to provide for her. There romance was cut short to just a few week when the Queen invaded. It was never released the reason for the attack but in a furry of steel and blood the inn was ransacked. The ones still alive were matched outside and all forced to kneel before a line of archers. One by one they slumped as arrows pierced there chests. The screams were muffled by the roaring fire set ablaze in the inn. The platoon continued to march behind the line or archers and Marcus pleaded with the men that there town was loyal to the Queen but there faces still and emotionless as they continued to kill those around him.

Marcus was resourceful enough to loosen the binds locking his wrist behind his back but only enough to slightly pick up and run but he resisted the urging need to flee because of Elizabeth. She was directly next to him. The archer in front of him raised his longbow and drew the sinew back hard, steadied his aim, and released. Marcus closed his eyes and pictured his home, family, and Elizabeth. Then it went black.

He awoke hours later. As he laid there unconscious his father and band of loyal men, including many of his brothers, had heard of the attack and returned in time to combat the platoon. Tho a fierce battle ensued it was nothing short of a bloodbath in the end. Both sides endured massive losses. The point in which Marcus blacked out was the blow to the head received then none other then Elizabeth. He had thrown her body into his to remove him from the path of the arrow, cracking his head with a might blow from her own but raving him from the arrow head that pierced her lung and killing her.

Marcus's father fought hard against the Queens men but in the loss of his own life protected the remainder of the city. With the loss of a majority of the city's promising warriors, his father, and Elizabeth, Marcus retreated into the wood and began to immerse himself in the untapped power of nature. He began to become one with nature isolating himself in studying the healing effects of herbs around him, isolating deadly toxins from plants and insects, and the ability to cloak himself into the shadows. He became a force to retaliate against the Queen. Marcus spent somewhere from a year to 18 months becoming more deadly and setting his sites on taking the Queens life.

With many forces banding together to create a rebellion against the oppression of the Queen, Marcus found himself breaking from the woods to join such a cause. He would lay his life down in the cause just at those who have fallen around him did so in the sacrifice to preserve his own life. This was now his goal, to see the Queen burn for the crimes committed to Marcus and ones like him.

Appearance:
Marcus's build is some what average. Like the image above he stands at 5"11 with about 155-160 pounds on his frame. Long arms and the muscle memory of one who is very acrobatic and use to the tension of his arsenal of bows. He is missing his middle finger on his right hand in the honor of having it removed in the hopes to increase his accuracy when drawing his bow.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Long bow
  • Twin Daggers
  • Family Short Sword
  • Quiver
  • A hip satchel containing viles for poisons, healing elixers, banadges, supplies to maintain his weapons, and very basic survival tools. These tools being a flint and tinder, all round utility knife, and a couple maps

Armor:
Ability/Skill(s):
Archery, Stealth, Alchemy, Hand to Hand combat

Strengths:
Naturally a woodman/archer, Marcus is versed well in hand to hand combat. He is Expertly skilled with a bow, setting traps and snares, and concealment/stealth. He is an Journeymen Alchemist but of only the most basic elements found within the forest. He is build to survive within the forest is need been for extremely long periods of time. His is agile and use to darting around trees, bushes, and the forest flow with ease. He is a perfect assassination

Weaknesses:
Forced to wear the thinnest of armor, Marcus is weak to any blow dealt from anything bigger then a small short sword. His hand to hand combat is very useful but not as practiced by others. He is weak to those who mainly use hand weapons so he tries to keep his range. Also is no stranger to alcohol and often drinks in the memory of the day his life ended. He can never refuse a drink offered and will become enraged once a point is passed. Marcus is loyal to people he calls friends and will blindly follow them to the ends of the earth. He can be easily be tricked into things if someone gains his trust, but gaining that trust is the difficult part.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature:
Heterosexual. At first will start soft and passionate, but will progressively get more rough and get more physical. (ie;Biting, hair pulling, scratching, soft choking) Hasn't been with anyone since loosing Elizabeth so is unsure if he will every find another woman.

Turn Ons & Offs:
Game for just about everything, not big on BDSM, but the medieval setting I will of course expect capture and tourer, rape, so on and so fourth.

Id probably say my offs would be probably just bathroom play, but beyond that just ask prior to continuing and should be able to answer and get the ball rolling :-)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rocklobster on October 28, 2013, 12:17:05 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personal Information:
Name:Marcus Von Scarlet
Affiliation:Rebel Hunter, Youngest son of famed Archer Will Scarlet

Personality:
Marcus, born on the country side, was raised with a bow in his hand. He, the youngest of 8, often fought with his brothers for dominance. He will not take no for an answer and will literally twist the knife in your back if you withhold information from him. He is a "lone ranger" of sorts and enjoy silence. He is accompanied with his birth animal, a falcon, and likes to keep it just them two. He loved a woman once but she was taken from him by the Queens Army so he has become cold and distant from others. He is fighting for the ones he has lost and the memory of the fair maiden that was taken from him.

Biography:
As the youngest of 8 children, Marcus was always fighting to keep what was his. He was a natural outdoors person do to the fact that his bloodline had its very essence spewing from the woods. His father, Will Scarlet, was a promising general in the Pre-War Army under the Queen. Will Scarlet was a Co-Founder of the "Special Forces" or "Falcon"program within the Queens Ranks. He trained these men, in pairs of twos, to act as the enforcers of the Queen. Naturally a father will teach his children all he can to prepare them for the world, so at a tender age of 14, Marcus started training to become a cold blooded killer. Marcus remembered many a time seeing a distinct member of this program when visiting his father. A man, just a couple years older them himself, Niko. His father told him stories of Nico's quick accent with the ranks. 

Naturally Marcus learned from his father but started to accelerate with great speed at his studies and quickly became the pride of his city. Always surpassing his brothers in training. He was picked to join this elite force in the Queens outfit of assassins but it all changed on one dark day in Marcus's life.

He had found the interest of this beautiful bar maiden, Elizabeth, who worked in the White Stallion Inn on the edge of town. She w=had always made sure to keep his pint full and plate full of food when he was present in the inn. Maybe it was expected in her because of his father, but she looked at him not at a noble bloodline but that of a man who showed the promise to be the man to provide for her. There romance was cut short to just a few week when the Queen invaded. It was never released the reason for the attack but in a furry of steel and blood the inn was ransacked. The ones still alive were matched outside and all forced to kneel before a line of archers. One by one they slumped as arrows pierced there chests. The screams were muffled by the roaring fire set ablaze in the inn. The platoon continued to march behind the line or archers and Marcus pleaded with the men that there town was loyal to the Queen but there faces still and emotionless as they continued to kill those around him.

Marcus was resourceful enough to loosen the binds locking his wrist behind his back but only enough to slightly pick up and run but he resisted the urging need to flee because of Elizabeth. She was directly next to him. The archer in front of him raised his longbow and drew the sinew back hard, steadied his aim, and released. Marcus closed his eyes and pictured his home, family, and Elizabeth. Then it went black.

He awoke hours later. As he laid there unconscious his father and band of loyal men, including many of his brothers, had heard of the attack and returned in time to combat the platoon. Tho a fierce battle ensued it was nothing short of a bloodbath in the end. Both sides endured massive losses. The point in which Marcus blacked out was the blow to the head received then none other then Elizabeth. He had thrown her body into his to remove him from the path of the arrow, cracking his head with a might blow from her own but raving him from the arrow head that pierced her lung and killing her.

Marcus's father fought hard against the Queens men but in the loss of his own life protected the remainder of the city. With the loss of a majority of the city's promising warriors, his father, and Elizabeth, Marcus retreated into the wood and began to immerse himself in the untapped power of nature. He began to become one with nature isolating himself in studying the healing effects of herbs around him, isolating deadly toxins from plants and insects, and the ability to cloak himself into the shadows. He became a force to retaliate against the Queen. Marcus spent somewhere from a year to 18 months becoming more deadly and setting his sites on taking the Queens life.

With many forces banding together to create a rebellion against the oppression of the Queen, Marcus found himself breaking from the woods to join such a cause. He would lay his life down in the cause just at those who have fallen around him did so in the sacrifice to preserve his own life. This was now his goal, to see the Queen burn for the crimes committed to Marcus and ones like him.

Appearance:
Marcus's build is some what average. Like the image above he stands at 5"11 with about 155-160 pounds on his frame. Long arms and the muscle memory of one who is very acrobatic and use to the tension of his arsenal of bows. He is missing his middle finger on his right hand in the honor of having it removed in the hopes to increase his accuracy when drawing his bow.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Long bow
  • Twin Daggers
  • Family Short Sword
  • Quiver
  • A hip satchel containing viles for poisons, healing elixers, banadges, supplies to maintain his weapons, and very basic survival tools. These tools being a flint and tinder, all round utility knife, and a couple maps

Armor:
Ability/Skill(s):
Archery, Stealth, Alchemy, Hand to Hand combat

Strengths:
Naturally a woodman/archer, Marcus is versed well in hand to hand combat. He is Expertly skilled with a bow, setting traps and snares, and concealment/stealth. He is an Journeymen Alchemist but of only the most basic elements found within the forest. He is build to survive within the forest is need been for extremely long periods of time. His is agile and use to darting around trees, bushes, and the forest flow with ease. He is a perfect assassination

Weaknesses:
Forced to wear the thinnest of armor, Marcus is weak to any blow dealt from anything bigger then a small short sword. His hand to hand combat is very useful but not as practiced by others. He is weak to those who mainly use hand weapons so he tries to keep his range. Also is no stranger to alcohol and often drinks in the memory of the day his life ended. He can never refuse a drink offered and will become enraged once a point is passed. Marcus is loyal to people he calls friends and will blindly follow them to the ends of the earth. He can be easily be tricked into things if someone gains his trust, but gaining that trust is the difficult part.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature:
Heterosexual. At first will start soft and passionate, but will progressively get more rough and get more physical. (ie;Biting, hair pulling, scratching, soft choking) Hasn't been with anyone since loosing Elizabeth so is unsure if he will every find another woman.

Turn Ons & Offs:
Game for just about everything, not big on BDSM, but the medieval setting I will of course expect capture and tourer, rape, so on and so fourth.

Id probably say my offs would be probably just bathroom play, but beyond that just ask prior to continuing and should be able to answer and get the ball rolling :-)

Love him! I'd love to see him and Malise (my Queen's hunter) run in to each other, just to see how that would turn out. They're so balanced... he excells where she lacks and vice versa. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rocklobster

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 28, 2013, 12:29:05 PM
Love him! I'd love to see him and Malise (my Queen's hunter) run in to each other, just to see how that would turn out. They're so balanced... he excells where she lacks and vice versa. :D

I'm glad you like him, I absolutely love the vibe of an archer assassin. There all dark and mysterious hah.

Cyrano Johnson

Since the Fire Elemental player has informed me she does not want a Mentor in game, I'll be bowing out. Better to find out later than never, I guess. :P

Thanks to those who were so accommodating about pre-game scheming with me and apologies for any wastage of your time. Have a good game, everyone!
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Rocklobster

Oh goodness Bloodied Porcelain, our characters are going to have some fun here, I just reread Malise Bloodfang sheet again.

Cant believe I practically created her opposite, even down to the red hair hah :P
I'm going to be interested in seeing what we can come up with as far as combat  :-)

bubby

Rocklobster

Why thank you! Is it ok to tie in a few more pictures of my character in there?

bubby

Quote from: Rocklobster on October 28, 2013, 01:30:02 PM
Why thank you! Is it ok to tie in a few more pictures of my character in there?

Sure thing. If you got a shit-ton, put them in a spoiler, but if it's just a couple like Rave's, it's all good.

BAMF

At this point, since the character that had been itching my brain was going to be rather closely tied up with Cyrano's Fire Mentor, I'm a bit at a loss now too, so my partaking in this game is still pretty up in the air unless my Muse agrees on something else.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

bubby

Quote from: MissBAMF on October 28, 2013, 01:38:21 PM
At this point, since the character that had been itching my brain was going to be rather closely tied up with Cyrano's Fire Mentor, I'm a bit at a loss now too, so my partaking in this game is still pretty up in the air unless my Muse agrees on something else.

BAMF, if you're interested, talk with Dane. He's looking for a possible assistant or apprentice for his char.

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rocklobster on October 28, 2013, 12:51:52 PM
Oh goodness Bloodied Porcelain, our characters are going to have some fun here, I just reread Malise Bloodfang sheet again.

Cant believe I practically created her opposite, even down to the red hair hah :P
I'm going to be interested in seeing what we can come up with as far as combat  :-)

I think they'd be really interesting when pitted against each other. :D It would be fun to see how they turn out. Perhaps a bit of a rivalry with a few layers of other tension thrown in. :D

I also added you to the TOC for the accepted characters thread. ^.^
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rocklobster

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 28, 2013, 02:04:37 PM
I think they'd be really interesting when pitted against each other. :D It would be fun to see how they turn out. Perhaps a bit of a rivalry with a few layers of other tension thrown in. :D

I also added you to the TOC for the accepted characters thread. ^.^

Brilliant! Look forward to meeting you on the battle field ;). Please feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything you want the throw into the mix between our two characters.

bubby

Amended the first post of this thread to add a disclaimer about applying for Mentors.