Jayline's thoughts

Started by jayline, December 17, 2011, 03:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayline

General Thoughts:

Good story and solid characters are what keeps me interested in a roleplay. Sex is great, and I like it best with the lattice-work of an awesome story. I am super thrilled by creativity and intrigue, so if you have an idea for adding to a story with your character, spring it on me in game. I like surprises. Just don't go crazy and make a golden goddess. I don't have parameters for a partner for that reason. If you're interested in a game, just message me a bio and maybe an idea for how our characters meet, (and don't forget you can hold back as many fun details as you'd like to save for later!). If it isn't expressly forbidden, (see my ons and offs), go for it: mix genres, break conventions, go nuts!

The Sorcerer:

A young Sorcerer living in contemporary times hides his powers from the world, believing that he is the last of his kind. Of late his powers are fluctuating, at times completely unavailable, at others so bountiful as to be impossible to control. Fearing for his safety, he travels the world, seeking out the cause of his affliction, and a means to destroy it.

Skid Row Noir:

The year is 1936, and people have been disappearing in the ganglands of Mercer City. No one's talking about the disappearances, and the few who've filed missing persons reports vanished themselves, but after losing a valuable client, private detective Franklin Collins is determined to get to crack the case, no matter the cost.

Virgin Queens:

Zachary Pruitt has a bee problem. No matter what he does the bees, always queens, find their way into his house. They buzz in the walls and filter in through cracks in the floor and ceiling, crawling through his clothes and food despite the efforts of every exterminator he's called up. Now he can't seem to get that buzzing sound out of his ears. The one he hears so loud every night in his sleep, like an angry swarm. As a high strung documentary film maker, it's beginning to take it's toll on his professional life, especially considering how bad it's gotten since she showed up.

Incubus in a White Tuxedo:

In Tokyo's Kabukicho district, there is an infamous club where handsome, charismatic young men sell their companionship to lonely women for top cash. No one realizes that this success is due to the influence of the Demon Sovereign, whose agents manipulate key women into positions favorable to his infernal majesty's plans. In Shiro's competitive and hostile world, landing and manipulating powerful and wealthy women is the key to remaining in the world of the living. This latest one is of dire importance, and strangely resistant to the demon's innate abilities.

The Challenge:

The warrior Clovis has been wandering the dark halls of the Challenge for longer than he can remember. Each night the labyrinth rearranges itself, new trials and challenges arising at the whim of Nemesis, the mysterious shaper of the Challenge. Clovis can remember two things through the mind fogging haze of the Challenge, great glory awaits at the heart of the Challenge, and great woe at the hands of it's mistress, Nemesis.

Final Note: I'm a bit of a slow poster due to my schedule, even during break Elliquiy takes a back seat to my real life, so be warned my available times will hover around a few a week.