U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

You are banned for leaving me up in a tree to cry!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for now knowing what'll happen if I was anywhere near you :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

*grumbles* I can't ban you for that..

I ban the tree I'm in so I can get the heck out of it!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-
Bans myself for making Kyt grumble
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

*bans myself to join you* ^^
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

bans you for being within my reach

Oh Noo!!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Bans your for being right where I want you. =P
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

bans you because this is not right where you want me :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for being pert!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because I dont know what that means
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned to dictionary land!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

bans you because I dont wanna go to dictionary land
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

banned for not subduing me
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Banned because I am not the type to subdue others! >//<
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

okay, banned for not letting me subdue you then
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Banned for making me shiver.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Oh, I can make you more than shiver, sweetheart!

bans for not wanting me to make you more than shiver
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I know you can. ;)

Banned for making assumptions! =0
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Bans self for not getting it!

Lol..I'm a lunkhead!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

Banned for stealing my clothing! Not fair, I'm stuck in a tree!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

bans for telling lies..I did no such thing!
-hides her clothes behind his back-
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for teasing a kitty...  Take the cloths with you.  :P

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

Banned for encouraging him. ><
Updates coming soon!

Avis habilis

Banned for going up a tree without a plan for having a plan to get back down.