I desire...something? *Top line desire, idea 1 and 2 update*

Started by Elisyyr LeTharne, May 13, 2014, 03:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisyyr LeTharne

CURRENTLY SEEKING A LONG-TERM FxF/FUTA ROMANCE!!! CHECK PLOT 3 FOR A BRIEF IDEA! ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD PM ME!!!

You can find my Double O's in my signature, as well as numerous other things. I am going to try to keep this thread as clean and neat as possible. It will be a simple list structure with a rating system on my ideas. They rate from 5-1. 5 being awesome, and 1 being I guess I'll do that right now. RP's can be sexual but I am more focused on storytelling and atmosphere at this time than pure smut.

The order of said ideas do not reflect the rating of it. Also please PM me instead of replying here, thank you!

1.Witcher universe: There is plenty of unexplored lore in the Witcher world, from how and why they could but didn't make female witchers. (Meaning they are totally possible in lore.) To the ancient ruins around the world. Even alternate worlds as shown by certain characters in the Witcher III. It's a gritty, yet fantastical realm ripe for RP!

2. Dark Souls/Bloodborne: Great worlds, great lore,  plenty of open ends to plan a story. Perhaps romance between two unkindled, or maybe a friendship betrayal. The sun is the limit. Praise the Sun!!! \[T] /. Rating of 4.

3. School of the Magi Trials. A "school" of sorts for those able to prove magical talent in an entry exam. Some who fail get taken on as apprentices under certain Magi teachers. Hundreds of students enter, few make Magi as to graduate you must fight for your life against your fellow students. Even fewer progress to Sorcerer/Sorceress status, with only Five being alive in the world currently. They are the only reason the world has any peace at all. Looking for a FxF/FxFuta Romance plot involving this world, or any world honestly! Rating of 5!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PLANNING IN PROGRESS, SLOTS SHOWN AS EMPTY MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE EMPTY!!!*

Active RP slots:
Slot 1: FILLED
Slot 2: *PLANNING*
Slot 3: EMPTY
Slot 4: *TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Slot 5: *TEMPORARILY CLOSED
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Elisyyr LeTharne

I just rewrote the entire thread, so enjoy maybe, I hope!
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Elisyyr LeTharne

Elisyyr LeTharne

Added new plot to slot 3! and new desire *check top*.

Elisyyr LeTharne

Due to an overabundance of requests for one thing I have temporarily taken it down until RP planning of the currently engaged people is finished. If I didn't reply to you I'm sorry. It probably got buried. However, I have updated idea 2 in exchange.