Yo dudes, I'mma let you finish, but I've got an idea M/M

Started by YaoiRolePlay, August 25, 2013, 07:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

So basically I'm looking to play an rp idea I had awhile ago. We start with the college setting. Basically mc is a suave, cool, shallow guy with lots of friends and yc is a straight(ish) guy who may or may not be somewhat bi curious but would never admit it and who also has several friends but is much less secure in himself than mc. Mc is somewhat out of shape but doesn't really care about what he looks like or how healthy he is and yc exercises in the gym and eats healthy because he likes it and it makes him feel better about himself.

Mc frequents a local bar in town and is known for leaving with drunk half-conscious guys that the other people who frequent the bar call his conquests. It's not a gay bar or anything, just a normal every day bar. Yc goes there by himself against his better judgement as he wants to experience what a bar is like, his first time ever. Mc of course gets him drunk and takes him back to his dorm at which point yc passes out before mc can have sex with him. Yc leaves the next morning half panicked and half pissed about what happened. The next day in the cafeteria, yc is eating alone contemplating what happened when mc and some of his friends come up to talk to him with mc kind of poking fun at him and pursuing yc, disappointed that he didn't actually have sex with yc and wanting to make sure he does. And than we take off from there.

I would prefer to rp everything here to establish the general feel. I would love to have this take place in the Star Trek universe in which they are both in Starfleet Academy, but that's not required at all. Just a nice extra.