Call to Action

Started by Alum, December 11, 2014, 01:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alum

I've got a very comprehensive story I'm working on, and I need a little bit of help.
Well, several. But I'll let ya'll help out on any and which you'd like.

:Note:
They don't have to have adult themes, in fact one of the stories has absolutely none at all, at least not sexual themes.

First off::

-:Companions Story:-
You team up with the 13thprotector, my superego, going to different worlds hunting down a various interdimensional criminals. Each world has its own laws that people have to follow when they go into them, the laws are usually as simple as restricting what type of powers or technology can be used in the world. I understand fiction can go all the way, but the 13thprotector is suppose to protect the cannon story of each world, stop chaos from spreading into the main branch of the world.
More will be explained as you travel with him, facing off all sorts of evil that a person can unleash on a universe just by opening a portal.

-:Valor:-
There's a great Kingdom called Vamora. Over the ages wars have been fought all across the known world and the family of valor called Valamor have led at the helm of every war. The different powers that rise to try and defeat them consist of other human kingdoms and an elven empire.
There's hundreds of situations we could play in this world. Strength, magic, and skill must all be taken into consideration as we blaze our trail.

-:The Dark Eclipse:-
Based on the game series called Persona, this role play will involve the use of Persona and fighting the shadows of the world in order to save many from whatever devious force is out there.

-:Trainers:-
Based on the Pokemon game series.
Basically any which trainers that become rivals, friends, etc. I've already got my character and will post below when I learn how to use images.

That's all for now.
Please private message me, and don't mind my ons and offs, I don't know how to fix that to say I'm readily up for anything on the matter. Again, ignore my ons and offs, don't know how to use it at all...
Apathy is Death

Alum

For the Pokemon role play idea

The 13thprotector, the man you'll follow.

Map of the known world in Valor role play.

For the Persona role play, you pick an arcana and your persona
Apathy is Death