News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Maid RPG: Interest Check

Started by ShadowFox89, July 03, 2012, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

well Here's what i've got so far....

Name: Leyana Nocturne

Atributes:
Athletics: 2  Roll: 9 (penalty of -1 for Lolita Type)
Affection: 3  roll: 11 (penalty of -1 for Cool type)
Skill: 5  Roll: 12 (awarded +1 for cool Type)
Cunning: 2  roll: 6
Luck:4  roll: 6 (awarded +1 for Lolita Type)
Will: 4  roll: 12

Favor:6
Spirit: 40

Maid Types:  Lolita – cool

Maid Colors: Uniform: Sky Blue Hair: Silver Eyes: Purple

Maid Special Traits:
Accessory-Collar
Bad reputation
Shy
Easygoing
Magical Girl

Maid Roots: illegitimate child

Stress Explosion: Teasing

Maid power: Lock picking

Maid Weapon: scythe

Bio: Leyana Nocturne is an Illegitimate child of the Tepesh family. Lord Tepesh had a mistress with whom he spent many nights. They had a daughter together however shortly after the girl was born the woman fell ill and passed away. In order to hide the fact that he'd had the affair he sent the child to a boarding school. However while at this school she wound up hanging out with a not particularly good crowd. One day her "Friends" set fire to the headmasters car and she was the one who took the fall rather unwillingly. Due to this event Lord Tepesh took her back in and trained her to be a maid in the service of the Tepesh household. After Lord Tepesh's passing she became the maid to her Half sister Elena Tepesh. As it were Lady Tepesh has no idea of their relation and to respect her late fathers wishes Leyana will only reveal this secret should it be neccessary otherwise she is simply a maid under her mistresses service.

Personality: WIP

Character Description: She is about 4 feet 8 inches in height, weighing around 99 pounds, her skin is pale, her eyes are purple, her hair is silver and extends to the middle of her back and is kept in twin tails, her shirt and skirt are sky blue, her knee socks are black, her shoes are also sky blue, the apron and hair band she wears are white, she has a black dogs collar around her neck it even has the tags on it. She is fairly small chested, and her butt is rathe firm. she is doll like in her appearance over all.

so for the 11 I rounded up one and then subtracted my  penalty there....though I'm not sure if I should have rounded down instead.....
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Dragnar

Ooh, Maid is hilariously fun. Rolled up a maid with a generator I've used before, looks like fun: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maid-show.php?id=4776

Personality: Meledi is usually rather cold to those she doesn't know, robotic side taking over a bit when in the presence of strangers. She warms up to her friends quite a bit though, becoming almost completely care-free as she relaxes, the only real hint of her robotic side her overly-harsh reaction to failure.
Description: Even without her robotic arms, metal plates covering all the way from them up to her spine, Meledi is quite the striking figure. The organization that modified her left few flaws behind, and the cyborg maid is now in possession of a nearly impossible hourglass figure, with breasts and butt large enough that she would likely have major back problems were her spine not made of steel.
Backstory: Meledi really doesn't know where she's from or how she got here, her memory only going back to her awakening on the mansion's grounds. Her only real guess is that some organization from the future sent her there for an unknown purpose, and screwed up the transport somehow. Not that she's in much of a hurry to get back, with how well she's gotten to know the mistress of the place...

ShadowFox89

Okay, I think for play style, we are going to go with Favor Race. All you need to know about this is that, at the end of a game day, whoever has the most favor gets "a special scene with the master" (quoted from the pdf :P ).

Which of course means whoever has the most favor at the end of the day gets to sleep with her.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

pendarious

*chuckles* this is going to be amusing then
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton