News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

I love Insanity for being so good at playful banter
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Mia for keeping me entertained ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Fruity for keeping me entertained
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity for being so easily entertained
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia, but why has she ... vanished :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity for being so caring!

Anesa

I <3 FF because she's sweet and juicy of course.

MiaFire

Gotta love Camille because there just is no not loving Camille. :P
-

Vulnerable

I <3 Mia because she's loving and I love the shifting avi.
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls cause I'm looking forward to her avi
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity cause his avi rocks. ;)
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls cause she lies so well :p
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for being so modest.  ;D

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls cause she hasnt kicked my butt for calling her Vuls
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for giving me a great idea! But with less kicking and more of pinching?

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls for her methods of revenge :)
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for hopefully obliging.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls for being so sweet and hopeful and kind and delicious :)
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for being so generous with his compliments.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls cause she has no idea how generous I can really be :p
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for giving a glimpse of his generosity then. :)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Vuls for being so attentive
Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

I <3 Insanity for keeping me company.

MiaFire

I love Vulnerable for being a new face...er name. :P
-

Slaven

I <3 mia cause she still has one of the best done avatars.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!