Post timed out

Started by Bliss, March 24, 2010, 03:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I'm getting a "Your post has timed out" error while trying to post in threads and also while trying to post messages. This is new to me, at least in that it's only taking me a few minutes to write something and post it; I've seen it in the past, but usually when I have the post box sitting open for an hour or so before I post the contents.

Is anybody else getting this?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

It will happen occasionally in some browsers. You can try the cookie clearing script and see if that helps things. Otherwise I'll need to know what browser you are using.

Bliss

It's happening in Safari, for me.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

grdell

I'm using IE8 at work, and E was working fine. Then I installed Google Chrome Frame so that I could run Google Wave - and E stopped working (kept getting that error). I ran the cookie cleaning script. Still no go. So I went into tools and disabled Google Chrome Frame - and now it works fine.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.