Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

With Aya, I think that she should more intellectually see that they weren't so bad before the Hunger Games. But I think she should realize that they're like a tyranny now. But I also don't think she should like or hate them. She should be neutral, until she learns about her mother.

Akelah

Night Naru

Yeah, that's sort of what I was going for ^^

Queen Elsa

^_^ Night Akel.

I think that tomorrow we should work on habits.

Akelah

Habits it is. Shall we start on physical habits or situational habits or...?

Queen Elsa

Give me an example of physical habits.

Akelah

Hahah let me clarify them all then

Physical--always cross legs. Wears hair in a ponytail at all times when given a choice (something to do with their body)

situational---fidgeting when nervous or something of the like

and I don't know what to call this one but it's where someone has a certain place they go or sit

Queen Elsa

Ummmm... A safe haven?

Akelah

Sort of...So what do you think? I think the Fields should be part of Tallys

Queen Elsa

Agreed. And for Aya, I think one of the habitats filled with cliffs that have metal materials within them.

Akelah

Sounds good. Oh and who's the taller of the two?

Queen Elsa

Akelah

Okay so what's their nervous habits? It could be that Aya starts working on something when she gets nervous or fiddles with one of her smaller creations. Tally obviously would get defensive in some cases but should there be anything else?

Queen Elsa

I think that Tally should bite her nails.

Akelah

*Grins* Perfect! It adds to the tomboy affect and manages to make a pet peeve with the make-up artists and perhaps Aya

Queen Elsa

That's exactly what I was thinking! Aya could call it a dirty disgusting habit. Now... Are we going to add the element of romance?

Akelah

Uh, that's up to you, now the question remains, in the arena? Or in the district? I think it would be fun to have one of them have a romance in the arena and one with someone from the capitol. What about you?

Queen Elsa

I was thinking more with each other. That way, we could add the tragedy of their deaths. Honestly, I was thinking that Tally would be the one who would die. Because Aya has already lost someone she loved to the Capitol. And Tally's death could be the final straw to push her to rebel against the Capitol.

Akelah

Sure I guess.. sounds good.

Queen Elsa

You don't sound too sure... If you don't like it, we don't have to do it.

Akelah

No, no. It's fine I've just never written a girlxgirl story so you're going to have to do a lot of the romance.

Queen Elsa

Hehehehe... Can do. ;)

Akelah

I'm sure you can hahah. So who's going to be their 'mentor'?

Queen Elsa

Good question. Maybe we make the person all emo/goth because of their experiences?

Akelah

I like it! Hmm...how about we add a weapons obsession in there to? Could be interesting and make them volatile. I still think we should keep it a guy though.

Queen Elsa

Agreed. I like the weapons obsessions thing. Maybe her could carry around a mini kunai knife that he spins around on his finger.