The Queen needs partners :)

Started by ScorpioQueen, March 25, 2010, 03:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScorpioQueen

My cravings:

Vampire Lovers:
This idea could be either way, but it consists of Vampire life partners (F/F or M/F) that use humans as their sex toys before feeding.

Mutants:
Something like xmen, but you create your own mutant. Something with adventure, similar to xmen. Ideas welcome. :)

Tentacles:
I've heard many good things about this, I'd like to come up with some sort of NC type RP with this..any ideas??

Star crossed lovers:
I also wouldn't mind coming up with a star crossed lovers sort of like Romeo and Juliet or even having a long term RP that consisted of a Twilight based RP..but we can create our own characters.. (I just love the Twilight saga) Regardless, I'd really like a somewhat romantic type RP. (M/F or F/F)

Zombies:
I've wanted to explore this idea. I'm open to multiple scenerios!

Witches:
Maybe something on the lines of practical magic the movie or sabrina the teenage witch. I'm open to other ideas as well.

Kidnappers:
Having someone that goes around kidnapping people for their own pleasure and possibly killing them later when they become bored. I was thinking something on the lines of kidnapping someone to train and help me, ya know, become my partner in this sick and twisted game.

One night stand with a twist:
I wanted to do this Rp with someone but they had filled the spot already. The concept would be something on the lines of having a one night stand with someone like on a cruise or met at a nightclub but later come realize that they either work in the same place you did but never noticed before? They are related to someone whom just married into your family? The ideas are endless..

Captured with a Twist:
It's somewhat based on the movie Captured, came out a few years go about this celebrity female whom is captured by an obsessed fan and he keeps her in a room that resembles her own bedroom and treats her like his own personal live doll. She wears what he gives her and does what he wants. I'm open to changing a few things to my partner's liking.

Note:
I enjoy playing more of a submissive character, but am willing to play a dominate role as long as my partner helps develop the story.   8-)

Also, I'd like to make it clear that sometimes I get a little busy in my outside life and can't always post everyday, but be patient there are some days that have more than one response. :)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

ScorpioQueen

edited a few things..any takers? :)

ScorpioQueen

subilicious69

Hi there,
I really like some of your ideas.  I am quite new to Elliquiy and am taking part in my first roleplay, but would lie to branch out into more.

I would like to hear more about the tentacles idea, as it makes my mind wander to many warm places but I do not know exactly what it fully comprises.

I am equally comfortable rping male or female roles (strangely enough, extremely comfortable in a female role... I sometimes wonder if there is one inside me screaming to get out...!) but the only issue is that I prefer to play the submissive.

To give you an idea of the stranger roles I have been coerced into playing before;

1)  I was a captured dancer, who wakes up within a metal cage, complete with metal gridded flooring.  My captoer/tormentor (Amazonian instructor) would radiate heat through the grill beneathe me, scorching my bare soles, leading me to dance around the cage like a puppet, wearing only a tattered skirt and nothing covering the flesh of mt torso.  Once I could take no more she then carried me over her shoulder into her lair.

2)  Superheroine kidnap - I played your typical damsel in distress style superheroine and was captured by a demoness (feminine, powerful with male genitalia) who once she had me beaten did unspeakable things to me... this may actually have been another guy that I was roleplaying with, but it was so good I did not care...

3)  Also, various wrestling with stakes plays...

If you are still looking, please do tell me some more of what you are looking for and maybe we can work something out,

subi
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Cheka Man

Captured with a Twist:
It's somewhat based on the movie Captured, came out a few years go about this celebrity female whom is captured by an obsessed fan and he keeps her in a room that resembles her own bedroom and treats her like his own personal live doll. She wears what he gives her and does what he wants. I'm open to changing a few things to my partner's liking.

sounds good...please send me a PM. :)

AncientMaster

Hello Scorpio Queen, I would be interested in all of these roleplays in particular the "captured with a twist" or the romantic vampire story. I love to play the dominant role so i'm ok with you playing the submissive. send me a PM or reply here if your interested.

A few questions:

1) would you like to do this by forum or by IM or by Email. (that being my order of preferance

2) would captured be a non con story? (i dont mind, actually i havent done one in a while  :-))

Corny and Horny

I am the Tentacle fan.  ;D

Anyway, as you can guess, I would like to rp the tentacle story with you if you are still interested.
I'll PM you a couple of ideas soon.
My only question now is, how much would you struggle?

;D ;D

ScorpioQueen

Open for new rps. Things aree starting to settle down as school come to a close.

ScorpioQueen

Ironwolf85

hmmmm... I've had a mechanical character called Nova 7 that I've been wanting to try out. it could be good for writing practice...
I've also got multiple creatures And exotic characters. drop me a line your majesty
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Decrepitdan

I'm usually a sub, but some of your ideas sounded quite good to me. :) I love tentacle games, have been wanting to play zombies for some time, but haven't came up with a good way to do so - and of course your kidnapping idea sounds hot as well. :)

Umbreon

Hi Scorpio, I am new at this site (Just got approved) and looking for a Rp to do with someone. I wouldn't mind giving One night stand with a twist:  RP a go, I am not too experienced but I am mostly on everyday. (What kind of plot would this one have bte?)