The Clockwork Prince (M/M, NC - Ex)

Started by Suiko, December 28, 2011, 09:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

In the distant land of Argylle, the royal bloodline has remained pure and untainted for years beyond count; always a male heir has maintained a strong and wise leadership that has seen the country through war, famine and other natural disasters. The place is prosperous, its people happy and content, and they adore their ruler, who watches over them with care and devotion befitting a noble king.

The steadfast line is now in danger of breaking however; the first-born son of the ageing king has always been weaker than his predecessors. Prone to sickness and ill-health, yet as fragile as he is, he is equally devoted to his people and at the young age of twenty-one, he is already a beloved idol of the populace. A secret has been kept hidden from them however; the young Prince's life hangs in the balance, threatened by an illness that will claim him. Potions, salves and mages alike can find no cure and it seems that the bloodline that served the nation so well will be snuffed out...

But a light seemingly appears; the court wizard has perfected a strange mechanism of clockwork and intricate weaves of magic, capable of replacing the ailing heart of the Prince and ensure that he will continue to live on in good health. It seems like a boon to the boy, and the wizard seems good and just... But it swiftly becomes apparent that the man is not so noble as he seems.

In return for this clockwork heart, he demands favours from the boy; first they are innocent enough. Money, more freedom with his experiments, but once the heart is in place and he alone possesses the physical key needed to work it... His true desires come to play. He uses the leverage he possesses to take advantage of the doll-like Prince, who can do nothing to prevent it; without the wizard, he would die...

What can he hope to do?

I'm looking for someone to play the wizard; a cold, calculating character, not necessarily violent physically but extremely manipulative. This could go as Extreme as you like; the wizard could use the Prince in some terrible experiments, could do essentially anything, but the Extreme element isn't essential... Its all up for discussion!

Please PM me with interest, thank you!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Jag

Just wanted to sneak in and say that I luv you for this, Eros!

*is greatly tempted*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Suiko

<<
>>

No one has taken it up yet... *Tempts more?*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Lain

Oh this looks like fun ^^ I wonder if I could do this part justice.
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Suiko

PM sent! Any other takers I can tempt...?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Jag

You know you can always tempt me, Eros. I might be a slow replier, but I eventually reply. If you want to take on another game with me, I really would be up for it. Let's really face it, I'm a glutton for game punishment.

*hugs*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment