Currently bored and looking for some to write with!

Started by RavenBlackmoon, August 26, 2013, 10:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBlackmoon

I have no preference as to what exactly to write about, but I am itching to do a non-adult rp right now.

I have a strange need to write a torture scene with someone that has absolutely no sexual component.

I also would love some fluffy romance or cuddling that stays at that level.

So yeah.. PM me or post here! I'd love to hear your ideas!

Xenphir

Just a suggestion but you could do a rp where someone is an FBI or Police Interrogator that has to torture someone to get answers from them, but then falls in love with them? Just a thought that sprung in my mind.

RavenBlackmoon

I rather suck at writing from the torturer pov. I was kinda hoping a partner would take that role.
As for a little romance, as long as it isn't sexual it should be allowed in this section of the boards.

Xenphir

RavenBlackmoon

Best of luck to you too Xenphir.

If I feel ambitious I might attempt the torturer role, in which case I shall get back to you  :-)

Xenphir

Ahha I don't think I could do a one on one though like this o_O I've never done a one on one that wasn't sexual before so I think I would be bad at it >.>; I would be willing to try but I would probably suck. I am used to one on one sexuals, and non-adult group rp's usually focused around a Campus or city setting with non-humans.

RavenBlackmoon

Well maybe we can both try something out of our comfort zones.

Xenphir

If you'd like :o I would be willing to try such ^^. I think I could handle being a guy that is being interrogated.

RavenBlackmoon