Name: Rayvak
Height: 6'4"
Weight: nearly 300 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic Good
bonus to strength and constitution
Feats & Skills: extend rage, extra rage
Racial Traits: Low Light vision
Class: Barbarian lvl 2

Don't suppose you have a pic, for visual aid?
And who starts us off??

Batman4560

You seem to have an idea, why dont you start us off.

ErikaWyte

The village was quiet just like any other night, the sound of the rain hitting the wooden shingles was the only comfort that you had in knowing you hadn't been killed in your sleep. Ruby woke up to that sound on many occasions, much like tonight, but tonight wasn't any ordinary night for her, she was preparing for a mission that was bestowed upon her, no of chance but one of reputation & of promise of fortune.
She tightened the strings on her corset and the leather creaked as it drew tighter, her knives fit perfectly into her thigh straps and her boots, how she loved these boots, enveloped her thighs as if welcoming them back home.
"Its been a while since this outfit had been worn, but its been even longer since its bathed in the blood of my enemies." She was ready for adventure like this, tired of doing petty hunting and gathering for this unappreciated village. "The Elves would of used my talents and skills ages ago, but I was raised here instead, treated like a cheap hunter than the trained killer that I am."
There was a knock at her door, "guess my adventuring partner has arrived... I wonder who else they hired for this expedition?"