The CrazE Ideas of CrazEGrl

Started by CrazEGrl, April 04, 2008, 11:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazEGrl

Ok well fro right know I'm having a hard time of thinking something but the only thing I've been able to come up with so far is.

Don't know what to call it yet.

The main plot is revolved around 2 or 3 people depending on if someone wants to play 2 characters. The idea is this girl named Braidy (me) has a friend that's a guy and he has a girl friend that Braidy is really good friends with, and she likes this girl a lot and the three of them hang out a lot and one night at a club they get drunk off their asses and the guy being the pervert he is thinks he can get the two girls to make out or at least kiss. After they kiss Braidy feels something inside her. When Braidy wakes up the next morning she thinks about what happened the night before and she starts to have feeling for this friend but she doen't know how to tell her and what to do since she has a boy friend and the three are all friends.

So is anyone interested???

Winsome Lass

Yes, I'm very interested, CrazEGrl.  Maybe call it "Three and Out"  "Perverse Ending"  "Reverse Solution"  "Be Careful What You Wish for"  "Start a three-way, hit the Freeway"
Ons & Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14498.0

Rabbit Hole <--  is small green ball on left of page, check it out for more ons & offs