Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Charmed Cruises: Welcome aboard the Venus

Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Venus, a newly christened ship built specifically for ladies in the mood for love.

The ship boasts 19 decks with 3 main dining rooms for scheduled meals, and various smaller venues for anytime dining. There are a number of on board clubs and entertainment venues, and plenty of amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The Itinerary is as follows:

Day 1    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Depart 4PM)
Day 2    Princess Cays, Bahamas (9AM - 5PM)
Day 3    At Sea   
Day 4    St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands (9AM - 6PM)
Day 5    St. Maarten (7AM - 6PM)
Day 6    At Sea      
Day 7    At Sea   
Day 8    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Return 6AM)

What this game is: A freeform game centered around an 8 day/7 night 18 and over cruise with an emphasis on female relationships (f/f). There will be gamewide events that players can choose to have their characters involved in or not but you are also permitted to indulge in whatever personal plots between players that your heart desires. Romance, Smut, Drama, and whatever else you may like are all highly encouraged!

Character Sheets

~Characters may be submitted here in this thread.
~Please use real pics please, no anime or drawings.
~All characters must be female (biological sex, MtoF trans is okay) but gender identity is up to the player.
~Ideally I'd like for at least some of the group to be friends/relatives/acquaintances or whatever that came together but if a few want to just be singles on the cruise that get pulled into the fun, I'd be cool with that as well. In my experience though, everybody starting off as strangers and needing to go through the introduction phase kills smaller group RPs before they even get started, so I'd rather avoid that trap.
~All characters must be 18+ as far as age goes and 21+ is probably better if you wanna toss alcohol in the mix.
~Not every character needs to be rich! (I don't care if they are or aren't, just pointing it out.) There are plenty of ways to get to be on the ship (invited by a friend, won a contest, work on the ship, etc)
~Have fun!

Character Sheet
Name : Character name.
Gender Identity : Female, Male, Gender-Fluid, Gender-Queer...
Relationship Status : Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Never gonna happen?

Height : How tall is your character?
Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Color? Style?
Eyes : Color(s).
Distinguishing Features : Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

Dislikes : Non-Sexual.

About: What is your character like? Where do they come from? Who are they? Why are they on the ship? Feel free to present this as you see fit. I don't need a life story.

Labels : This covers any and all labels/keywords you think fits your character both self-prescribed and how they are perceived by others. Are they a jock? Nerd? Gender-fluid? Cat-Lover? You can drop in as many or as few labels as you'd like.

Sexuality : For no other reason than to be clear.
Sexual On's and Offs : You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if they match up.

Player : Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.

[float=right][img height=350 padding=10]http://**put link here**[/img][/float]
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Gender Identity :[/b]
[b]Relationship Status :[/b]

[b]Occupation :[/b]

[b]Height :[/b]
[b]Body type :[/b]
[b]Hair :[/b]
[b]Eyes :[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features :[/b]

[b]Likes :[/b]
[b]Dislikes :[/b]

[b]About:[/b]

[b]Labels :[/b]

[b]Sexuality :[/b]
[b]Sexual On's and Offs :[/b]

[b]Player :[/b]

Rules and Guidelines

~Adhere to all Elliquiy rules!
~Shouldn't need to be said but... No god-modding. Just don't do it.
~We are all adults here, disagreements may occur but please conduct yourself in accordance with your age and general standards of civility. Respect your fellow players and take any issues to PM to work it out. If needed you may include the GM(s) but once a ruling is made, that's it.
~This game will be placed in the Extreme section. Non-consensual activity is technically permitted (though I'd rather it not be the focus), however, players are NOT required to participate. Any non-con activities MUST be approved by all players involved. Anyone who violates this rule will be dropped from the game.
~Please respect player/character ons and offs.
~These rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.

Game Threads

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lynnette

I've missed seeing more lesbian games on E as well. Depending on what it ends up being, I'm most likely interested.

EDIT: Also, if you don't know if she's interested already, I'd recommend PMing Chrystal, I'm sure she'd be very interested in such a game.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

Koka - If you are okay with male players, I am always interested in a game like this.  Totally up to you and your players of course.

I like the cruise and road trip ideas.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

GnothiSeauton

Sounds really interesting.  I'd be down for it.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Yukina

Pumpkin Seeds

You know I always want to play with you!

Kokaine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 01, 2015, 01:15:48 PM
I've missed seeing more lesbian games on E as well. Depending on what it ends up being, I'm most likely interested.

EDIT: Also, if you don't know if she's interested already, I'd recommend PMing Chrystal, I'm sure she'd be very interested in such a game.

Cool, would be glad to have ya.
If we end up needing more peeps and she doesn't find her way over here I'll give her a poke.

Quote from: Crash on January 01, 2015, 02:01:22 PM
Koka - If you are okay with male players, I am always interested in a game like this.  Totally up to you and your players of course.

I like the cruise and road trip ideas.

As long as it doesn't become a disproportionate amount of male players (and they can write a convincing female) I typically don't restrict that sort of thing. Plus, you know I <3 playing with your girlies :P

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 01, 2015, 02:26:38 PM
Sounds really interesting.  I'd be down for it.

Awesome ^^

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 01, 2015, 02:29:41 PM
Sounds interesting.

I'm hoping so :)

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 01, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
You know I always want to play with you!

*glomps* Woot! <3

So far I am leaning toward a cruise but I kinda like the nightclub idea for some reason.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Crash

Ahh thanks Koka.  They enjoy being played with.

Night Club could be fun, though a Cruuse ship has lots of locations to play with.  How about opening a night club on a cruise ship?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Crash

Letrixia

I would love to get on this if there is still time.

Angel Fire

I could possibly get into this... depends on where the setting would be.  A Cruise ship would be a wonderful thing.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Crash

Koka - We could do a different take on Club Coral in the Oceana game.  It could be a group of friends that open up an all girls club on a cruise ship.  We could have a couple of the ladies be the majority owners and the others working as bartenders or other staff.  Some players could be travelers on the cruise ship visiting opening night.

I could go for playing a work-a-holic part owner who is badly in need of friends showing her that work isn't everything. 

Yukina

Kokaine

Hmm... well, it seems like the interest is here--a total of 7 folks including myself so if all here do proceed to make characters we can take one more.

I think the cruise idea has been mentioned a couple times so if there aren't any objections I say we roll with that: A 7-day lesbian cruise that includes bisexuals and gender-queer and all that good stuff.

Ideally I'd like for at least some of the group to be friends/relatives/acquaintances or whatever that came together but if a few want to just be singles on the cruise that get pulled into the fun, I'd be cool with that as well. In my experience though, everybody starting off as strangers and needing to go through the introduction phase kills smaller group RPs before they even get started, so I'd rather avoid that trap. >.> We'll also be starting off on the ship too.

I will ask that all characters be 18+ as far as age goes and 21+ is probably better if you wanna toss alcohol in the mix.

I will get the character sheet up soon (it won't be overly intensive) so that people can start figuring out possible connections and things and then the cruise details like the ship and itinerary. It is possible that played NPCs or secondary character will be allowed once things get started but for the beginning just one character per person will be allowed.

Quote from: Crash on January 01, 2015, 06:40:05 PM
Koka - We could do a different take on Club Coral in the Oceana game.  It could be a group of friends that open up an all girls club on a cruise ship.  We could have a couple of the ladies be the majority owners and the others working as bartenders or other staff.  Some players could be travelers on the cruise ship visiting opening night.

I could go for playing a work-a-holic part owner who is badly in need of friends showing her that work isn't everything. 

This is certainly is an idea, just not sure if it might make things too complicated or not. Hmm... how do others feel about going with this idea?

My O/Os

Angel Fire

I have not played the Oceana game (or even knew that it existed until now) so for those of us that have no idea what you are talking about, can you please enlighten us? *Smiles in hope*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Crash

I think Koka is right.  It may be too complicated and I am all for a group of friends to start.  I will still likely play the workaholic in bad need of being shown there is more to life than just work.

Angel Fire - Oceana was another game Koka and I were in that was a cruise ship game.  There was a nightclub on the ship and it was opening night.

Angel Fire

Ahh... OK!  Guess that I don't need to know the history of that game then.

If we are going with the group of friends angle... than I will most likely be playing the wallflower type.  Kind of shy around strangers but with some of her friends, she may open up a lil more than normal (especially with alcohol helping things out *Blushes*).

Crash

Not sure if I will use this image or not but wow those eyes!

ElvenKitten

I'm interested if there's still room

Kokaine

Based on those who expressed interest so far, there is room ElevenKitten so you're more than welcome to join.

I have only tonight to get through and then I am supposed to have the next 5 night off of work so I will be getting everything up either later today or tomorrow at the latest so we can proceed. :)

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 04, 2015, 05:14:07 AM
Based on those who expressed interest so far, there is room ElevenKitten so you're more than welcome to join.

I have only tonight to get through and then I am supposed to have the next 5 night off of work so I will be getting everything up either later today or tomorrow at the latest so we can proceed. :)

;D

Angel Fire

Sweet!  Look forward to see what this will be like!

Dhi

Quote from: Kokaine on January 01, 2015, 06:59:53 PM
Hmm... well, it seems like the interest is here--a total of 7 folks including myself so if all here do proceed to make characters we can take one more.
Oops! Well, if someone drops, I'm interested.

Crash

*leaves trail of cookie so Koka finds her way back here.*  ::)

Let me know if you need any help getting the game going.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 02:32:05 AM
Oops! Well, if someone drops, I'm interested.

Hope you can play too!