New and Updated RP List from A-Z

Started by Saku, May 24, 2009, 01:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

More plots will be added when I get a bit of time :) So keep checking back! Each of the plots listed below I am willing to do up to 2 times. Version 1 (whoever wants the plot) and Version 2 (whoever wants the same plot that's already taken). If you see Version 1 crossed off below the plot and the plot blurb itself is NOT crossed off, that means someone is doing that plot with me but I am looking for someone else to do it again as well. If you see Version 1 crossed off and the plot blurb IS crossed off as well that means I am not taking any more variations of that particular plot.

Note: In all the plots I have down below, for a pairing I like either M/F or M/M but preferably nothing other than that unless you can convince me otherwise which is entirely possible! But no F/F I just don’t see that happening right now. I only RP in third person and on the forum boards of Elliquiy and would prefer if you could do the same :) If you have a plot of your own in a certain genre please let me know your thoughts. I will listen to any plots/ideas you may have!

As for characters, I can play multiple characters should the need arise and I enjoy playing males and females but have a preference for males. But do not let that make you think I don't get enjoyment out of playing females, I do like playing females as well depending on the RP plot ^^

People I would be interested in playing are included in parantheses.

The first post (the one you are reading now) contains a list of Movies I would like to do an RP off of. The second post shows Television Shows. The third post shows Anime. The fourth post shows Books. The fifth post shows Original Characters/Pairings. The sixth post shows plots based off movies with OCs and not Canon characters. The seventh post shows plots from my own imagination, not from something already established. The eighth post shows science fiction/fantasy plots with only a general idea in mind.

Movies - Where I want to do an RP based off of the characters of the movie itself. It can have the same general plot or a different plot.

Pairings I would like to do would be: Canon/Canon, Canon/Original

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

1. This would be a story about how Logan and Victor grew up and how things would have turned out if they had remained in the organization Stryker had set up and everyone in the team had stayed together. This can either be a Non-Adult, m/f or m/m pairing. (Logan, Victor)

2. This would be a story about how things would have turned out if Kayla had found Victor the more attractive one and chose him over Wolverine when she met him at that time in the truck. She would use her persuasive powers on him and make him think he loved her and wanted to be with her. Victor would eventually find out about this and have to figure out if he loved her or not. Wolverine would come into the picture as well. What if because of this Wolverine ended up being what Victor had originally been for Stryker? (Kayla, Victor, Wolverine)

3. This would be a story about what would happen if Wolverine ran into Stryker instead of the government army vehicle after he had lost his memory and how Stryker would use him to make a new facility and regain all the mutants he’d lost. This can be m/f, m/m or Non-Adult. (Wolverine, Stryker)

4. This would be a story about Gambit’s time at Stryker’s facility and how he managed to escape from the place including his time spent with other mutants and how he had fallen for Kayla while he was there. It would probably not be a very long story but it could be interesting to RP and see where it could take us. (Gambit, Kayla)

5. This would be a story about what would have happened if the mutants Stryker was keeping at his facility rebelled together and ended up taking over the facility and keeping Stryker and those loyal to him in cages instead. (Scott)

X-Men

1. This would be a story about what Mystique’s life could have been like had she not been employed by Stryker. What if she had developed an interest in Wolverine? What if Wolverine had been torn between wanting Mystique, Jean and Rogue? Which one would he have picked? What if all three of them decided they did want Wolverine and fought for him? (Wolverine, Mystique, Jean, Rogue)

2. This would be a story about what would have happened had Storm and Pyro expressed interest in each other and decided to go out on their own and live the way they wanted to with their wild abilities. What if the entire force of X-Men led by Charles Xavier was sent out to stop them from destroying the world? (Storm, Pyro, Cyclops, Jean)

3. This would be a story about how Jean and Cyclops could have met and fallen in love when they first entered Xavier’s School for the Gifted. What would have happened if Jean had fallen for Wolverine but Wolverine didn’t want her as his girlfriend and instead just wanted a fling? Which would she choose: a relationship with Cyclops or a few flings with Wolverine? (Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine)

4. This would be a story about how Rogue and Iceman would pursue their relationship and what Iceman would do if Rogue left him for Pyro and was convinced to do something that would destroy the world. She wouldn’t know what she did would end the world and instead would think that she was helping a troubled mutant to come back to the good side. (Rogue, Iceman, Pyro)

5. This would be a story about what would happen if Jean Gray in her Phoenix state ended up wanting to screw Wolverine, Cyclops, Xavier, Magneto and Sabertooth to see which one was the best. Once she had determined that she would attempt to destroy the world and rule with them as her underlings unless one of those four could get through to her before it was too late. (Jean, Wolverine, Cyclops, Xavier, Magneto, Sabertooth)

Beauty and the Beast

1. This would be a story about what would happen if Beauty had a twin sister and the girl who had said she loved him hadn’t been Beauty herself. The Beast would take Beauty’s twin sister with him to the castle while Beauty would be lying inside the castle on the carpeted floor. She would have fallen on her way out to save the Beast. When would the Beast realize his bride was not Beauty? What would he do when he found out, stay with the girl that he thought had been Beauty all along or take the real Beauty back again? What would the girl who wasn’t chosen by him do? (The Beast)

Enchanted

1. This would be a story about what would happen if Edward had been the one to fall into that well instead of Giselle. How would he react to the modern world and what fair damsel would find him or would it be a guy? (Edward)
Version 1 Taken by xxbutterfiywings

2. This would be a story about what could have happened if Giselle had arrived not in the middle of a street but in the middle of a bondage club? How would she react to such a thing and what would happen to her? Who would save her from the place? (Giselle, Giselle’s savior)

3. This would be a story about what could have happened had Robert stayed with Nancy and Giselle had ended up with Edward and returned to the land of fairy tales. Would she be happy with that life or would she have experienced boredom and longed to return to the modern world and win Robert back again? If it was the latter, how would she be able to do so? (Robert, Giselle, Edward)

Blade

1. This would be a story about how Hannibal King started out as a human and got caught by Danica and her gang and turned into her little pet as she fed off his blood for ages, making him dependent on her. It would explore how he got turned by her and became a vampire and then his subsequent freedom when he managed to escape and get the cure to return to being human. Then once he became a hunter of vampires what would have happened if that time he had been captured by Danica and the others if she had made him her bloodpet again and redid the whole thing ending in making him a vampire once more. What if he fell for Danica from her mind games and she fell for him? (Hannibal)

2. This would be a story about how Hannibal King and Abigail Whistler met each other and made a name for themselves as famous vampire slayers, not as prestigious as Blade of course but not too bad either. What would have happened had the two of them fallen in love and gotten together? What if Blade had fallen for Abigail but couldn’t find the words or a way to tell her? Would anyone ever know of his love? Or would he just let them be together without anyone ever knowing? (Hannibal, Abigail, Blade)

3. This would be a story about what would have happened had Deacon Frost been resurrected by Drake and given the opportunity to start over and redo the Blood God ritual. Drake would have told him a secret to unlocking the key to immortality while keeping the powers of the Blood God under control so this time it would be harder to kill Frost than last time. What would happen if Frost went after Blade now by trying to kill everyone he’d talked to and everyone who had helped him and everyone he had ever cared about? (Deacon Frost, Blade, Hannibal, Abigail)

4. This would be a story based off of #3 should Deacon Frost be successful in doing the ritual again to become the Blood God for the second time but a more controlled version of it. Frost would resurrect Drake and the two of them would band together and try to take over the vampires of the world. So it would be Drake & Frost vs Blade, Hannibal and Abigail. (Deacon Frost, Blade, Drake, Hannibal, Abigail)

Star Wars

1. This would be a story about what would have happened had Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker not been able to get out of the arena on Geonosis during Episode II. What if Obi-Wan and Anakin had been tied to the same pillar and Padme had been exempt from execution by Count Dooku because he wanted to keep her as a sex slave? How would Obi-Wan and Anakin have gotten out? What if Count Dooku made off with Padme before the two managed to get free and Obi-Wan and Anakin had to trade certain ‘favors’ with some of the citizens of the country in order to gain access to a ship? Once they got a ship Obi-Wan and Anakin would experience doubts as to whether they were attracted to each other or whether it was just a normal master/apprentice relationship they had. This story would have m/f and m/m undertones to it. (Obi-Wan, Anakin)

2. This would be a story about being in training as a Jedi Knight and near graduating from the Academy. Your last few tests would be making your own lightsaber and going through the dreaded cave test before being sent out on a mission on your own to see how you would fare. This would be an OC pairing with none of the canon characters in the story except maybe in passing, you’d know of them but they wouldn’t be the main focus of the story. What would happen if you went on the mission and ended up falling in love with someone who turned out to be a Sith and was intent on destroying the Jedi Academy? How would you deal with it when you were ordered to fight and kill the Sith that you had fallen in love with? Had the Sith in turn fallen in love with you or was he/she just using you? (Jedi Knight, Sith)
Version 1 Taken by Ellipsis

3. This would be a story about what would have happened if Luke hadn’t been Leia’s sister. Who would she have chosen, Han or Luke? Later on all three would go on a mission together and during this mission Han and Luke would end up in a position where they would need Leia’s help. Leia would only be able to save one of them, which one would she choose? What if after this they were captured by a race and forced into slavery in a glitterstim mine place. How would the three get along and how would they manage to get out of the place? (Han, Luke, Leia)

4. This would be a story about what would have happened if a Sith lord found a technique to draw the ability to draw out the midichlorians from a Jedi and put them into someone else, thus giving a person who had no midichlorians a lot of them or giving someone who already had some even more which increased their power. This Sith would lay a trap for Luke and draw them out of Luke and try to put them into one of his underlings only to have Han get in the way. Leia would kill the Sith using her own powers since she is Luke’s sister and thus has some form of the force and Han would end up having Luke’s powers. How would they deal with Han and Leia having the Force and Luke being normal as Han had been? (Luke, Han, Leia)

Twilight

1. This would be a story about if Bella had chosen Jacob over Edward. How would Edward have handled it? What if she had become a werewolf and Edward had not been able to handle it? What would have happened? (Jacob, Edward, Bella)

2. This would be a story about what would have happened if James had intended on killing Bella but ended up turning her instead? What if he had fallen in love with her and wanted to make her see that he could make her happy and that she should forget about Edward? How would that have worked out? (James, Bella, Edward)

3. This would be a story about what would have happened if Alice had seen Jasper die in a vision and did everything she could to stop it but realized at the end that it was unavoidable no matter what she did and gave her own life to save Jasper? What if Jasper went to the Volturi to see if there was any way he could turn time back and save Alice from sacrificing herself for him? What if the Volturi had the power to do so and in return demanded that Jasper serve them for the rest of his life in exchange for this? (Alice, Jasper)

4. This would be a story about what would have happened if Jane and Alec fell in love and got together and their passion for each other overrode their sense of duty and justice to the Volturi and they ended up breaking away from them to live their own life? (Alec, Jane)

5. This would be a story about what would have happened if Jacob and Edward realized that the reason they were fighting over Bella so much was because they secretly longed for eachother? What if Jacob had imprinted on Edward? What if Edward was so concerned over Bella and the fact that she was enticing to him due to her blood that he didn’t realize he wasn’t in love with her? What if Bella was just an addiction and Edward was really in love with Jacob? (Jacob, Edward, Bella)
Version 1 Taken by Kip

I can’t think of anything else at the moment but feel free to ask and I’ll let you know!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Television Shows

Chuck

1. This would be a story about what would happen after the end of the season 2 finale. We can go from that moment on and perhaps FULCRUM had another facility, a bigger one that no one knew about known as the Ring. Perhaps an agent from that facility had been planted to take out what remained of the old FULCRUM and he was the guy that had knocked out Casey and killed Ted Roark. We would start from the point that the agent left. (Chuch, Casey, Sarah, The Agent)

Smallville

1. A salesman has a kryptonite-based ability to force anyone he touches to obey his commands from Season 1 Episode 11 entitled Hug. What if he had laid a hand on Clark and told him to have sex with the first girl he sees and that girl happens to be Chloe and they have sex. Chloe thinks Clark finally saw the light and ended up liking her in the end and is happy but Clark feels differently because he realizes that he was under the influence of the salesman. That something is not right with him. He has to figure out how to track the guy down and make sure he doesn’t go around doing bad things without telling Chloe he was subject to him. This leads to Clark wondering whether he should go out with Chloe instead of Lana…Chloe is available after all and he likes her but he always thought he liked her as a friend not as a girlfriend… (Clark, Chloe, Lana)

2. On a class trip, Clark and a fellow student named Eric are struck by lightning, and because Eric was holding a piece of kryptonite, Clark's powers are transferred into him from Season 1 Episode 12 entitled Leech. What if Eric hadn’t gone on a rampage? What if Eric could have handled Clark’s powers? What if Clark decided it wasn’t such a bad thing being normal and human? What if he decided to remain this way until Eric showed signs that he couldn’t control himself? What would have happened with Clark, would he have had a chance with Lana? Would they have made it? (Eric, Clark, Lana)

3. What would have happened if Clark had stood up for Lex and defied his father when Jonathan said Lex couldn’t be trusted? What would that have done for Lex, would Lex have actually remained good and not gone over to the dark side? Could they have been friends? What would have happened if Clark and Lex went wild together and ended up sharing all their secrets and realized that they were meant for each other in every way possible? How would things have turned out? This would take place in the beginning of the season when they first met and time would fast forward when needed to get the maximum effect. It would explore the relationship between Clark and Lex and how Lex would be the only one that could get through to him when Clark was juicing on the red kryptonite. (Clark, Lex, Jonathan, Chloe, Lois)

4. What would have happened if Clark had known that either Lana or Jonathan would die on that fateful day? What choice would he have made? How would he live with himself by knowing he had the power to save one but not the other? What if he chose Lana and Jor-El poured his essence into Jonathan Kent when Clark brought him up after his father had died. What if Jor-El lived as Jonathan Kent from that moment on but remained in the fortress of solitude for the majority of his time, only venturing down to find information that could only be gotten from earth? What if during one of his journeys down below he felt the essence of his wife in a mortal’s body and that body was Chloe? What if he tried to start a relationship with Chloe and Clark and Martha found out? What would happen? (Clark, Lana, Jonathan, Jor-El, Chloe)

5. What would have happened if Lana had become superpowered as she had with the kryptonite suit and Clark gave up his powers to Chloe so that he could be with Lana forever? They make a life for each other and then Chloe ends up dying and she gives him back his powers and he has to find someone to give them over to and thinks of Lois but there is a problem since Lois doesn’t know about them. So he has to figure out if Lois can deal with it or if he should just be what he was meant to be and save the world, destined never to be happy. (Lana, Clark, Chloe, Lois)

6. What would happen if Lois found out about his powers in some way and was okay with it but Clark didn’t know that she knew? What would happen if she got captured by a powerful organization that wanted to know the Red-Blue Blur’s identity and would stop at nothing to find out? What if Clark realized that Lois had known all along who he really was? How would they get together? This story would be about Clark and Lois finally getting together after knowing the big secret and how it would work out. (Clark, Lois)

Charmed

1. What would have happened if Prue hadn’t died? How would she have developed? What if Shax was sent to kill Paige in case they did manage to kill Prue again? How would the Charmed Ones find the girl and stop the demon from killing her? This story would revolve around reuniting all the Charmed Ones, all four of them. (Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige)

2. What if Paige had turned evil that time when she was wavering after she had first received her powers? How would Piper and Phoebe be able to bring her back to the good side? What if Phoebe called on Cole and made a deal with him to help bring her over to the good side again and Cole had agreed in exchange for Phoebe to love him and stay with him no matter what? To give them a chance again. (Paige, Piper, Phoebe, Cole)

3. What would have happened if Andy and Prue hadn’t died and Phoebe and Cole had gotten together and Cole hadn’t turned evil? What sort of relationship would it be if Prue and Andy got together, Phoebe and Cole got together and Piper and Leo got together? What if the Charmed Ones turned evil due to a very subtle trap and Andy, Leo and Cole had to band together to figure out how to turn them good again. Andy and Leo would blame Cole and Cole would have to defend himself and come up with some thoughts to make things right again. (Cole, Andy, Leo, Piper, Phoebe, Prue)

4. What would have happened if Piper hadn’t given up her powers to be a goddess of earth and nature? What if she had avoided her family and everything because she lost her mind and became insane? What if Leo came down and told her he could help her with her pain and Piper brushed him aside and the magic that would have happened, didn’t and she disappeared? What if Leo tried to find her and Piper wouldn’t let him touch her and he finally agreed that he would stay but by this time Piper had given up hope and decided to live as a goddess until she was killed. How could the sisters and Leo bring her back when she wouldn’t let them touch her? (Leo, Piper, Phoebe, Paige)

5. What would have happened if Chris and Wyatt had fallen in love and had a little adventure on their own? What if they were twenty-one years old and a demon kidnapped Wyatt in the hopes of turning him evil and Chris had to go after him? But Wyatt was already half-evil and he turned on Chris and ended up screwing him which the demon thought would make Chris go insane so that he could mess his mind up too. But instead it made Wyatt less evil and Chris was able to make him good again and they ended up killing the demon. Now they had to face their own feelings that had been growing inside them for a long time. How would they continue the Halliwell line if they wanted eachother and not a girl? What would their parents think? (Chris, Wyatt)

6. What would have happened if Paige had switched bodies with Phoebe accidentally as she did the episode when Paige was making a potion for Piper and then the potion didn’t work to change them back? What if Paige had secretly always wanted to have Phoebe’s power and wanted to hang on to it for a bit longer before she gave it up? Lots of chaos could ensue because of this. (Paige, Phoebe, Piper, Cole, Leo)

Angel

1. What would have happened if Lindsey McDonald and Cordelia had gotten together? How would they have worked out? Let’s say Cordy was attracted to Lindsey’s dark side and the fact that he was extremely good at fighting with a sword and that got her interested in him. Perhaps she had been keeping tabs on him and when he was sent with Lorne to kill off a section of the Circle of the Black Thorn, Cordelia followed and when Lorne advanced on Lindsey to kill him Cordy threw herself at the green demon and knocked him off balance which made the bullet imbed itself into the wall. Lindsey runs off with Cordy while Lorne is getting up and they take off. What follows is how they fare afterward and we figure out how the upcoming fight will go. Let’s say Wesley is also not dead but only close to death and Lindsey and Cordelia run into Illyria after she takes out the demon. Lindsey knows a way to save Wesley and produces a special vial that is filled with something that looks like lotion and applies half the bottle to the wound the dagger has made. Wesley survives and Illyria takes him away. All of them meet up with the rest of the gang facing the upcoming fight. (Lindsey, Cordelia, Angel, Wesley, Illyria)

Lost

I do not have any detailed plots in mind at the moment. (Desmond, Miles, Sawyer, Juliet, Charlie, Ana Lucia, Jin, Jacob)

Moonlight

I do not have any detailed plots in mind at the moment. (Mick, Josef)

True Blood

I do not have any detailed plots in mind at the moment. (Sam, Jason, Eric)

House M.D.

I do not have any detailed plots in mind at the moment. (Wilson, Chase, Cameron)

Heroes

1. What if Peter realized he liked Nathan but didn't know how to convey this to Nathan? He knew he liked him the moment he tried flying off the rooftop and Nathan caught him as he fell. (Peter, Nathan)

2. What if Matt tried to make a relationship with Daphne together away from the other heroes? How would that go? (Matt, Daphne)

3. What if Ando expressed interest in Hiro but Hiro didn't give him an answer? Explore their relationship together from the beginning of the series. (Ando)

4. What if Sylar caught up to Peter when he'd lost his memory and ended up tricking him into thinking they were together from the beginning of the series? This would be in both a sexual and a non-sexual way. (Sylar, Peter)

5. What if Sylar had recently fallen for Claire, realizing he'd loved her from the very start when he'd obtained her healing ability. What if he wanted her by his side, participating in his quest to obtain cool and complicated powers? She would be in the midst of things as she had wanted and he would have her by his side, an almost indestructible force. (Sylar, Claire)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

1. Vampire Willow x Xander with "Puppy" Angel AU. Explore what life was like for them if Buffy hadn't come to Sunnydale. (Vampire Willow, Xander, Angel)

2. Jenny Calendar x Giles. What if she was brought back from the dead because her death was from a non-human cause. What would happen then? (Calendar, Giles)

3. What if Faith remained in Buffy's body and the item was destroyed? How would their lives change? (Faith, Buffy)

4. What if Riley remained with Buffy and Buffy had caught him in time? How would things have developed between them? (Riley, Buffy)

5. What if Willow and Oz got together and made it work? What if Willow had a choice between Xander and Oz? What if she really wanted Oz but wasn't sure how to convey it to Xander? She would always be closest to Xander and come to him with everything but she prefers Oz to start a life with. (Willow, Oz, Xander)

6. Spike x Angel x Buffy. What if they fought for Buffy and tried to outdo each other and ended up getting in trouble so that Buffy has to come save them. Would she choose or would she end up with someone else? What would happen next? (Spike, Angel, Buffy)

7. What if Spike realized he liked Angel and just never felt comfortable showing it and so made sure the other thought he hated him? How would they pursue that relationship? (Spike, Angel)

I will also play Cordelia, Angel/Angelus, Drusilla, Wesley & Harmony. But I do not have plots for them yet...

Supernatural

1. Castiel x Anna. What happened before Castiel found Dean? What was life liek for him and how did Anna fall from grace? (Castiel)

2. Dean x Anna x Castiel. What would happen if Dean and Castiel wanted to have Anna and fought over her? How would that turn out? (Dean, Castiel)

3. John x Dean. What happened in between the time that Sam left for college and Dean showed up to find Sam? What if it got too lonely for John and he felt an attraction begin to develop for Dean? Dean wouldn't deny his father, he follows orders like a good soldier. How would this relationship grow, continue or end? How would Sam react when John left on a job and never returned and Dean came to find Sam because he was worried both because he wonders if his father is fine and wanted the closeness provided. (John, Dean, Sam)

4. Dean x Sam. What if both brothers had always shared feelings for each other but were too scared to actually confess? What if one of them did one day either accidentally or intentionally? Or some supernatural force made them do so. What would happen? (Dean, Sam)

5. Dean x Castiel. Castiel had always had a chemistry with Dean and he'd been known to care too much about his charge. What if Castiel had told Dean in the dream his thoughts and what he knew in Dean's head? But instead of talking he kissed Dean instead and whispered it in his ear that Lilith was the final seal and if she was killed Lucifer would rise. Dean has to deal with his feelings for Castiel ever since. Did the kiss mean anything or had it just been ar use to throw the angels off track? (Castiel, Dean)

I will also play Ruby, Azazel, Meg, Bela & Lucifer. But I do not have plots for them yet...

Some pairings I wouldn't mind as well would be...
Dean/Bela
Sam/Madison
Lilith/Sam
Azazel/Dean
Azazel/Sam
Lucifer/Dean
Lucifer/Sam
Lucifer/Bela
Lucifer/Castiel
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Saku

Anime

School Rumble (Yakumo)

Bleach (Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Yoruichi, Gin, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Zaraki, Yachiru, Yumichika, Mayuri, Ukitake)

Death Note (Light, L, Rem, Soichiro Yagami, Ryuk, Raye Penber)

Naruto (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Itachi, Kiba & Akamaru, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Asuma, Gai, Lee, Neji, Gaara, Temari, Sai, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara)

One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Robin, Shanks, Mihawk, Smoker, Ace)

Ouran High School Host Club (Haruhi Fujioka, Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin)

Prince of Tennis (Ryoma Echizen, Kunimitsu Tezuka, Shuichiro Oishi, Shusuke Fuji, Eiji Kikumaru, Takashi Kawamura, Sadaharu Inui, Takeshi Momoshiro, Kaoru Kaido, Akira Kamio, Shinji Ibu, Yuuta Fuji, Kiyosumi Sengoku, Jin Akutsu, Keigo Atobe, Genichirou Sanada, Kojiro Saeki, Seiichi Yukimura, Akaya Kirihara, Kevin Smith, Nanjiro Echizen)

Soul Eater (Maka, Black Star, Death the Kid, Stein, Soul Eater, Tsubaki, Spirit, Mifune, White Star)

Japanese Live Action Tv Series

Hana Yori Dango/Boys Before Flowers (Domyouji Tsukasa, Hanazawa Rui, Makino Tsukushi, Nishikado Soujiroh, Todo Shizuka)

Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend (Tenjo Night, Asamoto Soshi, Izawa Riiko)
I'm back!

Saku

Books

(All names can stay the same or be changed depending on what you want to call your character ^_^ Text in black is what the book's description reads, text in navy is what I added to the story or want to change and text in teal reveals who I want to play and who I want you to play)

If there is an RP you like but want to change genders that is fine with me too. I would love to RP M/F or M/M so if interested let me know whether you are content the way it is displayed or if you want to make some gender adjustments.

PM me for further details etc... :)

Marked

The House of Night series is set in a world very much like our own, except in 16-year-old Zoey Redbird's world, vampyres have always existed. In this first book in the series, Zoey enters the House of Night, a school where, after having undergone the Change, she will train to become an adult vampire -- that is, if she makes it through the Change. Not all of those who are chosen do. It's tough to begin a new life, away from her parents and friends, and on top of that, Zoey finds she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess, Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is misusing her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny -- with a little help from her new vampyre friends.

I am looking for someone to play Zoey. I will be playing Nyx and the leader of the Dark Daughters who is misusing her Goddess-given gifts. If you can play multiple characters we can both play NPCs as well along the way to engage in other fun things :)

Picture Perfect

Ian and Teddy have been best friends since middle school, and their favorite pastime is taking pictures out in the redwood forests. Teddy lives with his single, alcoholic mother, and Ian is the son of the school principal, who is likeable and ambitious at school but a demanding disciplinarian at home. Ian tells the story while musing about the different personalities he needs to have to survive. He can only remember foggy snapshots of the afternoon that Teddy disappeared. As the police look for Teddy, Ian feels that it is his responsibility, trusting no one and sometimes concealing the truth. Teddy had been trying to find his unknown father, and his search might be part of the mystery. A hermit who lives in the woods leads Ian to believe that he (Ian) knows something. And although Teddy's digital camera had pictures on it, Ian cannot find them. Ian finally has to trust his friend Sara and a teacher. In a climactic scene with Ian's father, the teacher, and the boys--including the reappeared Teddy--the various clues come together to find a resolution that is tragic and reveals many covered-up truths.

I am looking for someone to play Ian. I will be playing everyone that interacts with Ian. If you can play multiple characters we can both play NPCs as well along the way to engage in other fun things :)

Wake

Not all dreams are sweet. For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime. She can't tell anybody about what she does -- they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control. Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant.... I may want to change Janie from being a girl to a guy but it depends on whoever is interested in this RP.

I am looking for someone to play the man who dreamed of her being a participant in his gruesome dream. I will be playing Janie. If you can play multiple characters we can both play NPCs as well along the way to engage in other fun things :)

Blue Bloods

Schuyler Van Alen is confused about what is happening to her. Her veins are starting to turn blue, and she's starting to crave raw meat. Soon, her world is thrust into an intricate maze of secret societies and bitter intrigue. Schuyler has never been a part of the trendy crowd at her prestigious New York private school. Now, all of a sudden, Jack Force, the most popular guy in school, is showing an interest in her. And when one of the popular girls is found dead, Schuyler and Jack are determined to get to the bottom of it. Schuyler begins to wonder if the legends of vampires are really true. She wants to find out the secrets of the mysterious Blue Bloods. But is she putting herself in danger?

I am looking for someone to play Schuyler. I will be playing Jack. If you can play multiple characters we can both play NPCs as well along the way to engage in other fun things :)

Eighth Grade Bites

Vlad has to keep his vampire urges under control while dealing with the pressures of middle school.

Thirteen-year-old Vladimir Tod really hates junior high. Bullies harass him, the principal is dogging him, and the girl he likes prefers his best friend. Oh, and Vlad has a secret: His mother was human, but his father was a vampire. With no idea of the extent of his powers, Vlad struggles daily with his blood cravings and his enlarged fangs. When a substitute teacher begins to question him a little too closely, Vlad worries that his cover is about to be blown. But then he faces a much bigger problem: He is being hunted by a vampire killer.

Okay, a few changes here, I'm going to make it be high school instead of middle school. They will be fourteen years old, not thirteen and just started high school as a freshman.

I am looking for someone to play Vlad. I will be playing the vampire killer & the substitute teacher. There will not be any sex in this RP until the characters turn at least 16 or 17 due to site rules, just so you know ^^ If you can play multiple characters we can both play NPCs as well along the way to engage in other fun things :)

MORE TO COME soon!
I'm back!

Saku

Original Characters & Pairings
Angel
Demon
Vampire
Werewolf
Shapeshifter

Anything you can think of, I’m kind of at a loss here! Ask me and I’ll let you know if I’m up for it!
I'm back!

Saku

Plots based off of movies: - Where I want to do an RP only based off of the plot and not the actual characters. I want to do an RP with Original Characters instead of the characters in the actual movie. You don’t need to have seen the movie to do one of these RPs since I am only taking the plot and making it into an RP.

I Love You, Man
Friendless Peter Klaven goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But when his insta-bond his new B.F.F. puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancee can the trio learn to live happily ever after?

The Last House on the Left
After kidnapping and brutally assaulting two young women, a gang led by a prison escapee unknowingly finds refuge at a vacation home belonging the parents of one of the victims — a mother and father who devise an increasingly gruesome series of revenge tactics.

17 Again
About a guy whose life didn’t quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.

Bolt
The canine star of a fictional sci-fi/action show that believes his powers are real embarks on a cross country trek to save his co-star from a threat he believes is just as real.

Coraline
A young girl walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life.

Hellboy
A demon, raised from infancy after being conjured by and rescued from the Nazis, grows up to become a defender against the forces of darkness. The mythical world starts a rebellion against humanity in order to rule the Earth, so Hellboy and his team must save the world from the rebellious creatures

Jumper
A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between “Jumpers” and those who have sworn to kill them.

My Bloody Valentine
Tom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine’s night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, however, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame is the only one will believes he’s innocent.

My Best Friend’s Girl
Tank faces the ultimate test of friendship when his best friend hires him to take his ex-girlfriend out on a lousy date in order to make her realize how great her former boyfriend is.

Transformers
A war re-erupts on Earth between two robotic clans, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, leaving the fate of mankind hanging in the balance.

X-Men
Two mutants come to a private academy for mutants whose resident superhero team must oppose a powerful mutant terrorist organization.
Version 1 Taken by Michi No Sora

The Incredibles
A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are both assassins hired by competing agencies to kill each other.
I'm back!

Saku

Detailed Plots From My Own Imagination!

Superheroes Meet
-I was thinking that this could be a time when we could bring out favorite superheroes or superheroines out and have them gather for a convention or something of the sort, give a reason as to why they would all be called together. The same would go for the evil side, all the evil villains gather together.
-Both sides would talk and decide to rid the world of their arch enemy for good and the forces of good and evil would clash in one final battle where the winner takes all. We would concentrate on one superhero/supervillain at a time until the end.
-This is also up for a three-way RP but not a group one because I don't think I could handle it being a group at the moment xD *laughs* PM me to discuss further details.

Jack and the Beanstalk
-Okay this RP is actually about Jack the Ripper. Jack only targets women of a specific type; that is also his weakness. Due to this fact he can be tracked since once his type of target is known they can try and guess who his next victim will be. Cops don’t see forced entry other than at the windowsill and there’s a tiny dirt mound hole outside each window which baffles them.
-Jack targets blonde women in suburbs and there is always grass beneath/outside the window. What he does is he plants the beanstalk beneath the window and then controls it with his mind, making it grow to whatever height he wants and then uses the beanstalk to climb up to the window. He slips inside and kills the woman there and then exits the same way, the beanstalk descends back into the ground and he can retrieve it, put it in his pocket and go away.
-One day an FBI Agent who has blonde hair poses as a woman who has just moved into the suburbs in the hopes of attracting Jack’s attention. Our story starts there.

Convention Kidnapping/Slavery
-This is fairly simple and could go in multiple different directions depending on what you want to do. Mainly I had an idea that your character is at a movie or tv show convention (Could be any sort such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Supernatural, Charmed, True Blood, Moonlight any tv show or movie you can think of, preferably one that I actually know something about lmao) and you are somewhat 'not entirely sane'. You have an obsession with a character from a tv show or movie and want to kidnap the character to stay with you for all time as a lover or as a slave.

-You don't understand that the character is not real and that the actor who plays the character is actually an actor not the actual character himself. So you kidnap the actor and bring him back to your place or wherever you want and try to start a life with him while the actor tells you that he is an actor not the character you are obsessed with. ETC. The rest of the RP would have to do with the actor and the crazed fan trying to figure out how to survive with eachother and we can decide if they fall for each other in the end, if the crazed fan realizes that the actor and character are different, if they both end up dying or just one ends up dying in the end or if the fan lets the actor go at the end. Lots of potential here!

-More details on the RP > I would only be playing a male actor from a tv show or movie. I would be the one playing the person/persons at the convention and yes it can be either one or two people that I play at the convention. Take Supernatural for instance - I could play Jared & Jensen. Maybe Jensen gets kidnapped and Jared doesn't and has to figure out what happened to Jensen etc... which could lead somewhere very cool ^^ This is just an example. As for your character I would prefer it to be a guy but it can be a girl if you want too, I'm up for either :)
I'm back!

Saku

Science Fiction/Fantasy Plots - Only have a general idea in mind! These are from a plot generator so I was thinking we could come up with further details or change some things over PM conversation :) The pairing can be m/f or m/m it's up to whoever is interested in one of these ^^

#1. A mute hunter is fighting for freedom in an overgrown library. His son is beaten and left for dead by a bloodthirsty horde. With the help of an optimistic thief, he must keep watch alone and in the darkness in order to save his race from destruction.

#2. A cultured king is imprisoned in a dilapidated cathedral. His brother is enslaved by a feral witch. With the help of an undead mage, he must become a vampire in order to avert disaster and save his universe.

#3. A accursed monk is living in a grand plain. His family is killed by an undead wolf. With the help of a cultured talking dog, he must uncover a secret in order to avert disaster and save his world.

#4. A pretty thief is impersonating royalty in a humid field. Her neighbour is eaten by an invisible dragon. With the help of a mad flower girl, she must risk life and limb in battle in order to avert disaster and save her family.

#5. A lonely king is facing death in a parched harem. His grandmother is controlled by a foul shapeshifter. With the help of an undead dwarf, he must choose between family and friendship in order to save his family.

#6. A handsome thief is moonlighting as an assassin in a cursed temple. His village elder is sacrificed to a dark god by an unnatural mob. With the help of a mute dog, he must destroy an accursed object in order to save his tribe.

#7. A light-fingered hunter is scraping a living in a dark forest. His village is crippled by a raging wolf pack. With the help of an optimistic flower girl, he must take up the sword in order to save his freedom.

#8. A mad warrior is labouring in a opulent encampment. His village is poisoned by a powerful priest. With the help of a tactless mage, he must break the greatest of taboos in order to save his religion.

#9. A timid slave is impersonating royalty in a sun-baked cathedral. His village is robbed by a mysterious phantom. With the help of a lovesick slave, he must become a vampire in order to save his own life.
I'm back!

Rockin

so tell me, what animes do you like? Just curious, so as to get a better idea

Saku

I'm back!

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 16, 2009, 11:21:06 AM
Are you trying to kill me?
>.<

*giggles and pets Michi* You do know that when you say things like that you spark my curiosity and I have to know which ones struck your interest! *makes a face* Now I gotta know! *laughs* :p
I'm back!

Jag

I refuse to say because I know you will some how suck me into it.

:-X

Saku

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 16, 2009, 11:29:30 AM
I refuse to say because I know you will some how suck me into it.
:-X

Saku giggles at Michi and sends her a PM. A very persuasive PM xD
I'm back!

Jag