The Wallflower's Club (Seeking pairs of M-F for light fun!) [Interest Check]

Started by Robelwell202, April 06, 2014, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdrianZef

I think we should have some kind of pairings set up, and our characters would naturally pair up as the first evening went by. In the coming scenes, we could have some swapping between the pairs or even some love triangles, and maybe eventually an orgy-type thing?
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: AdrianZef on April 14, 2014, 10:43:01 PM
I think we should have some kind of pairings set up, and our characters would naturally pair up as the first evening went by.

sounds good

Robelwell202

Quote from: AdrianZef on April 14, 2014, 10:43:01 PM
I think we should have some kind of pairings set up, and our characters would naturally pair up as the first evening went by. In the coming scenes, we could have some swapping between the pairs or even some love triangles, and maybe eventually an orgy-type thing?

I like this idea a lot!  A slow build-up, of sorts.

I'll prepare a tag for our posts, so that there's not a lot of confusion.  Forgive me for taking so much time, but my job's been beating the crap out of me lately.  ;)
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Robelwell202 on April 14, 2014, 11:37:12 PM
I like this idea a lot!  A slow build-up, of sorts.

I'll prepare a tag for our posts, so that there's not a lot of confusion.  Forgive me for taking so much time, but my job's been beating the crap out of me lately.  ;)

we are still missing bio's for the guys (well we have one guy) so take your time.. hint hint guys

ElvenKitten

Sara Nilsson

Robelwell202

Folks, I know this is going to sound odd, but I have to withdraw, myself.  RL issues being what they are, I'm finding myself neglecting some of my previous RP obligations, and I just can't find the energy to work on this.

Please forgive me, and if someone else wants to take the ball and run with it, please be my guest.  I won't be participating.

Again, I am truly sorry.

R
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas