Speak With The MasterOfKittens

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 28, 2012, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

Hello Everyone!!!
I have made this thread so that anybody can talk to me if they want to, I fully welcome any and all people to post here and ask me any questions or start topics of any kind with me and I will reply as soon as I can. I am on at least once a day for an hour or too (just kidding I can't get off of this site even if I want to  ;D)

OH! If I have started this thread in the wrong place please let me know where it should go so that next time I put it in the right spot.  ;D

Now let the epic conversations begin!

MistressVi

~Bursts through the door and tackles Master playfully~

Hewwo
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

Oreo

*waves* I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. The story is here: Head Trip. The prompt was 'Leather and Lace', if I recall correctly. This was my interpretation of - "I write because the people in my head tell me to!" :P I RP better than I story tell. That was my first try.

The second part, making a hyperlink. Using the link for my story, the code looks like this:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86186.0]Head Trip[/url]

Basically you have [*url=HTTP address]NAME OF THE THREAD HERE[*/url]  (without the *'s)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 06:58:52 PM
~Bursts through the door and tackles Master playfully~

Hewwo
-catches Vi and hits the ground with you on top of me- Hello Vi -smiles-

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:15:26 PM
*waves* I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. The story is here: Head Trip. The prompt was 'Leather and Lace', if I recall correctly. This was my interpretation of - "I write because the people in my head tell me to!" :P I RP better than I story tell. That was my first try.

The second part, making a hyperlink. Using the link for my story, the code looks like this:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86186.0]Head Trip[/url]

Basically you have [*url=HTTP address]NAME OF THE THREAD HERE[*/url]  (without the *'s)

Thank you Oreo. -smiles-

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

MasterOfKittens

While you are here is there anything you wish to ask me Oreo?

MistressVi

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:23:57 PM
-catches Vi and hits the ground with you on top of me- Hello Vi -smiles-

~Rests sitting up while straddling Master's stomach, my feet pointed down and my hands behind my back.~

Hello
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:38:31 PM
~Rests sitting up while straddling Master's stomach, my feet pointed down and my hands behind my back.~

Hello
So what kind of RP would you like to do?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:34:09 PM
While you are here is there anything you wish to ask me Oreo?

>_> Who's your favorite Muppet?

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:40:51 PM
>_> Who's your favorite Muppet?
Well I have always had a bit of a kinship to Gonzo as he is a strange creature who is often out of place, this we have in common.

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:42:08 PM
Well I have always had a bit of a kinship to Gonzo as he is a strange creature who is often out of place, this we have in common.
I always got a kick out of Waldorf and Statler. But, that said, Jim Henson had a quirky genius that still makes me laugh. It must have been a lot of fun to live his dream.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:44:38 PM
I always got a kick out of Waldorf and Statler. But, that said, Jim Henson had a quirky genius that still makes me laugh. It must have been a lot of fun to live his dream.
This is true, have you bookmarked my page? -curious-

MistressVi

Definitely agree with Gonzo lol. As for the RP, I don't have any preferences at this time. What type of setting would you prefer?

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:46:12 PM
Definitely agree with Gonzo lol. As for the RP, I don't have any preferences at this time. What type of setting would you prefer?
Well I prefer to use modern settings that are slightly altered from reality, what characters are you comfortable playing?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:45:27 PM
This is true, have you bookmarked my page? -curious-

I don't need to. Since I posted here, all I have to do is click the "Show New Replies to Your Posts" link.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
I don't need to. Since I posted here, all I have to do is click the "Show New Replies to Your Posts" link.
Ah, I was hopeing my humble little page would get a bookmark from a siren. -smiles sheepishly-

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:48:58 PM
Ah, I was hopeing my humble little page would get a bookmark from a siren. -smiles sheepishly-
If it is any comfort I only have four bookmarks. I don't tend to use them. The site moves to fast for me to check them.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:52:14 PM
If it is any comfort I only have four bookmarks. I don't tend to use them. The site moves to fast for me to check them.
It is, thank you. I have a bunch of pages I post or pages of people I want to RP with when I get approved.

MistressVi

I'm usually much more comfortable playing women. I don't play male characters nearly as well as I play women. Other than that it's up in the air depending on the particular universe.

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
It is, thank you. I have a bunch of pages I post or pages of people I want to RP with when I get approved.

That would be a great way to keep tract of everything then. :D

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:55:36 PM
I'm usually much more comfortable playing women. I don't play male characters nearly as well as I play women. Other than that it's up in the air depending on the particular universe.
Alright, I have a question for you that is very personal, so I will emphasize that you do not have to answer it if you do not wish to, will you hear my question?

MistressVi

Of course I will hear it, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is and yes I was born a male.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:57:42 PM
That would be a great way to keep tract of everything then. :D
Yes it is, I would PM them and get to know them but it is not possible for me to do, so I must wait until next September before I can talk with them.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:59:41 PM
Of course I will hear it, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is and yes I was born a male.
That is what I wished to ask, but I am curious as to how far along in the transition you are. I have been curious about the topic of transitioning for quite some time.

MistressVi

Sadly due to the lack of acceptance in my family and following community it is a secret shared by me and my g/f and I will never be able to fully transition.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
Sadly due to the lack of acceptance in my family and following community it is a secret shared by me and my g/f and I will never be able to fully transition.
Well I fully accept you as a woman Vi and I will see you only as such, I hope that one day your family will be able to accept you as I have.

MistressVi

Awe Thank you Master!

~Leans forward giving Master a quick peck on the lips before sitting back up~

MasterOfKittens

-blushes- You are very welcome.

By the way Oreo I read part of your story.

Oreo

*winks* I can understand if it takes a while. I'm a big post writer. That is when I get up and actually write something.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:14:16 PM
*winks* I can understand if it takes a while. I'm a big post writer. That is when I get up and actually write something.
Would you like to hear my critique?

Oreo

MistressVi

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:15:37 PM
Sure. I have thick skin. >.<

~Pokes softly with a needle testing said theory~

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:15:37 PM
Sure. I have thick skin. >.<
-giggles- No need for it.
Well to start you have a very good grasp on how to let details in slowly, allowing the world to slowly form naturally instead just throwing details at the reader like a shotgun. I also greatly enjoy how you describe the two female characters, very sexy but still keeping it PG-13 which is something many writers find hard to do. In short you are a very good writer and someone who would make any rper very happy to have as a partner.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:16:44 PM
-smacks your hand- Bad Vi..

Oreo

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:16:44 PM
*giggles* Yeah, the skin is thicker there than other places.

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:18:52 PM
-giggles- No need for it.
Well to start you have a very good grasp on how to let details in slowly, allowing the world to slowly form naturally instead just throwing details at the reader like a shotgun. I also greatly enjoy how you describe the two female characters, very sexy but still keeping it PG-13 which is something many writers find hard to do. In short you are a very good writer and someone who would make any rper very happy to have as a partner.
Is incredibly humbled. Thank you. That was close to when I first started writing on E. I have learned so much from being here.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:22:55 PM
Is incredibly humbled. Thank you. That was close to when I first started writing on E. I have learned so much from being here.
That is good to know. Every post makes you just a little bit stronger. -hits post and gains 20 exp-

MistressVi

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:22:55 PM

~Raises one eyebrow~

Oh? Perhaps another theory that should be tested at some point.

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:19:38 PM
-smacks your hand- Bad Vi..

Eep!

~Drops needle onto the ground and whimpers caressing my hand~

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:24:49 PM
That is good to know. Every post makes you just a little bit stronger. -hits post and gains 20 exp-
Oh, a gamer too?

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
~Raises one eyebrow~

I've been known to try new things.  ::)

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 08:27:39 PM
Oh, a gamer too?

I've been known to try new things.  ::)
Big time gamer.
And I also like trying new things -winks-

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 08:25:52 PM
~Raises one eyebrow~

Eep!

~Drops needle onto the ground and whimpers caressing my hand~
-i kiss it- try to behave alright?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 08:29:59 PM
Big time gamer.
And I also like trying new things -winks-

What's your favorite platform? I'm an Xbox freak.

MasterOfKittens

MistressVi

I always behave, and I believe in an eye for an eye.
Hee Hee.

~Smacks Master's hand in return~  :P

Oreo

There are a few crossover games. Do you like RPGs or Action?

MistressVi

I love Xbox so much more, I have both but I think xbox handles better. Plus you don't have to install all your games if you don't want to, and thank goodness for party chat! lol

Oreo

I have a psp and  Playstation 2, but the PS3 wasn't in my budget this year. Maybe when the price comes down a bit. I'm in the middle of FF XIII and Phantasy Star at the moment.

MistressVi

Which Phantasy Star? The last one I played was universe but I never finished it. I'm in the middle of Borderlands 2 now.

Oreo

Universe. Sorry. I have Dragon's Dogma ready to pop in next.

MistressVi

I got that right before Borderlands 2, I've played it a little bit and I like it but they should have added a drop in drop out multiplayer system to it.

Oreo

I freak out when playing with others. Panic mode sets in and I can barely make my char walk let alone fight. All hubby has to do is let his shadow cross the doorway and I lose the easiest of battles.

MistressVi

Ouch, if I play a single player game it usually has to have a really good storyline to keep me interested. But if it's multiplayer I'll play for hours on end whether I'm into it or not.

MasterOfKittens

MasterOfKittens

I have Borderlands 2(deluxe edition), Dragon's Dogma, and a bunch of others...

Oreo

I have a shameful amount of games. Most I have yet to play. I have only been playing for a couple of years.

MasterOfKittens

I've been playing most of my life. I learned to read playing Diablo 2

Oreo

I've played that too. :D One of the few games I played on the PC.

MasterOfKittens

Cool, have you ever played with the hero editor?

Oreo

No, Just the plain game. It was after Diablo II that I decided I wanted to try the Xbox.

MasterOfKittens

Cool.
Can I ask you a question?
Don't worry its nothing super personal like I asked Vi.

Oreo

MasterOfKittens

Oreo

I think you're nice, and I am impressed that you have stayed around and tried to get a feel for what E is about.

MasterOfKittens

Well like everyone who gets put on hold I was quite agro at first, but I am a determined person and so I have decided to wait my year and hopefully get approved.

Oreo

That is understandable. Most don't get over it. *hugs*

Question back? Do you like cats? Or is it more of an RP thing?

MasterOfKittens

Its actually both, I love cats in fact mine is usually on my lap when i'm at my computer.
As for the RP side of it I have a strong attraction to catgirls, or anything soft and furry. This attraction stems from a crush I had on the character Ouka from .hack legend of the twilight bracelet. I'm still in love with her even a decade and 2 failed relationships later.

Oreo

I'm doing good if only three of mine are on me at a time. I think it might be part of why I type slow. It can almost be like doing push-ups when a cat is holding down each arm. :P We have eight of the little beauties.

I only ever played one anthro in an RP. That was the cat woman in the Story I wrote. She was in a kind of Stargate like RP where they would travel to different worlds to fix things that had gone wrong with timelines...according to the Gatemasters.

MasterOfKittens

Cool, and judging from how you described her in the story I must say MEEEEEOOOOOW!!! -smiles- she is just my type, I love when they have full body coats of fur.

Oreo

I'm surprised, since she is a very aggressive, dominant character. I get the same satisfaction from writing as I do playing games, and no one likes being a weakling in an RPG. I want to get out there and stomp the bosses. >.< I like the characters that say stuff like, "Bring it on, if you think you've got what it takes" rather than the meek ones that say, "I think I might be getting better."

MasterOfKittens

Well the way I see it a strong catgirl like that just needs a nice master like me to serve and tame her with love and affection. The way I tame my girls is with gifts and affection instead of chains and whips and leather and... what am I listing again?  ;D ;D ;D

Oreo

*giggles* Recalling the part where she said men were good for polishing her armor. She would definitely not be an easy win. =^_^=

MasterOfKittens

Well even so I do enjoy a challenge at times. -winks seductively-

Oreo

MasterOfKittens

I just wish you and I could RP, I think we would have fun...

Oreo

I'm limited at the moment anyway. So it is just as well. That's why I have four bookmarks, only have four RPs.

MasterOfKittens

Oh okay, I can have up to 2 rps going at a time per partner...

Oreo

Cool. I'm off for the night. See you later. *waves*

MasterOfKittens

Okay, goodnight Oreo and have pleasant dreams full of your every desire.

MasterOfKittens

MistressVi

MasterOfKittens

-gives vi a kiss on the cheek- how are you vi?

MistressVi

*blushes*

I'm at work, but I will be home shortly.

MasterOfKittens

Masochistic Princess

MasterOfKittens