Firekeeper seeking her Blind Seer (EX) (Poem idea closed for now)

Started by Teo Torriatte, September 24, 2012, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

I would love to play Firekeeper, from Jane Lindskold's book series. I don't do too many fandom stories, but I always wished that Firekeeper and Blind Seer got just a little closer with each other, it always seemed like they wanted to, so I am looking for someone who would be willing to play Blind Seer in a RP that would certainly include some sexual contact between the two. I don't want it to be just the sex, though. I would love to write some kind of tale that starts off with things like they were at the beginning of the first book, and then just goes off in a completely original direction without all the court drama and stuff. I didn't really like Darian, lol, but I loved Firekeeper and the Royal Wolves and her struggles to fit in to her pack and think of herself as a human wolf.

Please PM me if interested.  :-)

This is closed for the time being.
Would anyone be interested in writing an interactive poem with me? I would be like a regular 1x1 story, but we would be writing it in poem form instead, as we take turns writing verses that centered on each of our characters.

The genre, content and such things are entirely negotiable, I just want to see if this idea piques anyone's interest.

Also, if I get more than one response, it would be possible to do it as a group game, but as I imagine the pace might be fairly slow as it is, given that each turn would be a new poem, I would want to limit it to just two or three other players.

Chrystal

This doesn't sound easy
I hope you realise.
Roleplaying in rhyme
Is, in anyone's eyes,
Not something to sniff at
Nor lightly to take.
I strongly suspect that
Most players will foresake
This great opportunity
To be creative,
Which all things considered
should really be great. If
You can't find another
Amongst all you peers,
Then I might just have to.
Volunteers?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SailDaddy

I would hate to ruin Chrystal's ball
But my desire to do this stands very tall
My verse needs work but I am keen
So throw me any rhyming scheme
Pick Me now, I answer this call!

Chrystal

Your verse indeed needs work, my friend;
To scan and rhyme you should amend.
A valiant effort, so you may
Have won the right to this roleplay.
The choice in this is Miss Luna's,
To choose between the two of us.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Teo Torriatte

Closed the first idea(for the moment anyway) and added another one.