Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*lingers over Belle's snog and decides she wants more! So she chases her down bends her over backwards and kisses her hard and long while slipping the win from her fingers* Mmm always a pleasure Belleicious.

*skips off with the win*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*While these two delicious morsels kiss.. I whisper to Kaz in a sly way, the thought to transfer the win to another hand. My hand is soo kindly there ready to be of use to take the win as I also linger as I slowly withdraw with the win.. enjoying the visual.. (Ok also slowed time a bit using shadow.. has an interesting way of capturing the scene of a kiss.. oh yeah).. *

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Swordsman18

As you back away with the Win you do not notice that there is a man behind you that trips you, and as you fall he grabs the Win. Before you hit the ground and hurt yourself he grabs you by the shirt and lifts you back to your feet. "You should be more careful" he tells you as a Knight runs by on a horse with a Princess. The Knight grabs the Win and continues to ride off.

Mordred

*Infiltrates the castles where the Knight resides (through the dark, lovely moat.. which now shines under the moon with an eerie blueness).. finding the win while the gallant Knight practices his knightly duties.. also finds where he keeps the Princess.. and gives that neck o' hers a hearty bite (only taking enough blood to hold me over.. truly only came for the win! honest!).. before vanishing once again into the dark*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*rolls eyes at Mordred* No matter how many times you "vanish" you will always be found. *pulls out her handy dandy blue-friend-finder indicator thingy and tracks Mordred down. Waits till daylight removing the win from his fingers. Adimires its shininess then walks off with it*

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Love And Submission

*Steals win. Skateboards away.*

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Mordred

*Constructs very crude (yeah, not exactly a 'crafty' sort, sorry) Ouija type board.. instantly diving in to ask the great oracle where the win is located. After dealing with the insane sense of humor of a slightly damp piece of surfboard (materials were limited.. I did the best I could muster.. and refused to use a perfectly good coffin!), the whispers of the great beyond finally spoke.. and yes, they lured these ears closer.. closer.. down until I could hear those faint beats of the win itself calling it's TRUE master to come retrieve it from it's enslavement..*

Yadda, yadda, yadda.. within minutes, the pulsating little bundle of manicness was quivering in these welcoming hands. Yes.. 'tis a good night.. the lovely little win back in it's proper home. *sets the adorable little thing in it's specially made coffin.. which rests within these arms as I descend within my own*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Nice try, Mordred... sneaking here in the middle of the night and all.  But, I'm awake now and I'm going to need my win back please.  Thanks!  *Hands him a consolation prize in the form of a discarded transformers happy meal toy*  Hey - it's better than nothing.  :-\ 

*Cuddles up with my WIN and goes back to sleep*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

So there I stood, happy meal in hand, hoping like crazy that the toy is as advertised. *waited till 3:11am, when shadow is most likely to help out a fanged creature in need* Right as those clock arms were perfectly positioned, ripped open the box and yeahhhh! Just as I hoped.. the win! *still eats the cold cheeseburger and fries.. somehow kinda fitting with a very light hangover*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*leans over his shoulder waving around a cup of blue Jello* Trade ya. *hands him the blue Jello grabbing the win whilst he is distracted by the bright glow of blue as the sun shines through the container. Wanders off tucking the win in her pocket smirking*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*As he gazes, mesmerized, into the wobbling blue beauty.. he sees a vision within it's clear depths.. pullling from him a memory of a day not too far back.. when he snipped every pocket of every bit of clothing that Kaz owned. At the time, he had no idea why.. just the whisper of shadow urging him to do this random-seeming deed. Yet now as he stands, watching Kaz prematurely celebrating, a wicked (and somewhat lecherous) grins spreads as he sees the win clinking to the ground. Moments later as he watches her vanish into the horizon, the win is back in it's proper spot.. HIS possession.*
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

*Moon walks in , takes the win and moon walks out.*

Belle33

*wakes from a bad dream about a vamp, blue jello, and a moon walking ninja ... reaches out to find my WIN is still with me - where it belongs*   Pheww... that seemed almost real.

Love And Submission

*Pops into Belle's dream Freddy Kruger style  and steals the win back.*

Kazuume

Pops into DTWs dream My Little Pony style stealing the win as he screams in horror! 8-)
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

*wakes from a dream within a dream within a dream (a la Inception), panting and clinging to MY WIN* 

Balizar Draconis

*walks up to hand you a cup of coffee to help you wake up then grabs the win and runs away*
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Kazuume

*nonchalantly trips Balizar looking oh so innocent* Oh whoopsie, so clumsy of me. *as she helps him up she takes the win from his hand and runs as fast as her little legs can carry her grinning over her shoulder*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Sadly... and I mean this sincerely.. the win that Dolly claimed was a fake. A little rain and the thing melted into a pool of colored water. Phew.. the good thing is, the real one is in my possession. So worry not, folks.. the win is secure. :)
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*holds onto thread of win.. feeling it shrink (can't explain it.. but there is a connection) rapidly in the Dolly's hands.. magically reforming in mine!*
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Awww damn! Look at that, Mordred! You stained the win. Here, let me help you get that clean. -takes the stained win and runs, planning to clean it once she gets home-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Love And Submission

Floats in , steals win , floats out.

abandoneddolly