if you had a lightsaber

Started by ImmortalForceuser, September 14, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmortalForceuser

if you had a lightsaber what color would the blade be? what ways would you customise it?
everything in life is a story, a saga a season, and a finale.

DelightfullyMAD

Let's see.  I suppose if I had a lightsaber, I would like mine to be royal purple.  As for the hilt, I actually like the notion of having a long hilt, with the blade at one end and a hidden blaster on the other end, allowing me to make strategic attacks mid combat and have some ability to deal with foes at any distance.
Number of RPs I am currently doing: 0 out of 5

Curious to know about me?  Here's my introduction thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=266266.msg13136350#new

My schedule occasionally gets kind of hectic, so if I suddenly disappear for a period of time, not to worry, I am likely just working like a dog.  I will be back.

Mathim

I've always loved the double-edged Darth Maul version, so most likely something like that. I'd want the light tinted gold if possible.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

ImmortalForceuser

darth maul style sabers are tricky to use and tricky to face against and the blaster in the hilt is an awsome idea evan if they see the shot coming you could seriously ware down your foe :D personaly my lightsaber would be a standard single blade with a fancy wood like design and with an aqua blade

DelightfullyMAD

Yeah, but let's face it, since we're fantasizing here, it's perfectly acceptable to fantasize about the fact that you are masterfully competent at using the double-bladed saber ;).  Heck, if we went with realism, then pretty much all lightsabers have a higher than average chance of slicing off one of your own limbs, even if you are a skilled sword user, just due to the fact that the blades lack weight and thus would handle very oddly.

Another saber idea that I like is somewhat similar to my last one, though this one would instead have the other end fitted with a smaller concealed saber that you could quickly pop off.  The saber would probably be a short blade, similar to the one used by Yoda, and would thus allow a savvy duelist to have a surprise concealed weapon available.

Curious to know about me?  Here's my introduction thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=266266.msg13136350#new

My schedule occasionally gets kind of hectic, so if I suddenly disappear for a period of time, not to worry, I am likely just working like a dog.  I will be back.

ImmortalForceuser

so a detachable shoto lightsaber like the one asoka used in her erler battles in the clone wars

DelightfullyMAD

Pretty much, yeah.  I always liked the function of that sort of saber.

On a sillier note, I would also like a sixbladed saber, set into a hilt similar to the Inquisitors from the Star Wars Rebels show.  The blades would spin like a buzzsaw, and would simultaneously shoot blaster bolts from them as they spun.  Basically, a saber that has the highest possible chance of killing the crap out of me the moment I turn it on.  I'd call it the Roomcleaner.

ImmortalForceuser

DelightfullyMAD

Nah, not nearly that whiny.  Kylo was too much of a wuss to use a truly dangerous lightsaber!  Only a real warrior would use a saber that truly has a higher chance of killing themselves over their opponent!

Seriously though, I would not be surprised if, in the next movie, Kylo actually does duct tape additional blades onto his saber.  After all, that was why he lost, not enough lightsaber blades.  His sword needed more, MORE I SAY!

ImmortalForceuser

he should fight luke with six lightsaber blades and snoke should have 8 XD

DelightfullyMAD

Speaking of Snoke, and this is a bit off topic, but for some reason every time I hear his name, I can't help but think of the Cigarette subliminal ads from Family Guy.  I just imagine some propaganda piece from the Empire 2.0 where every now and then an image of Snoke appears just saying "Snoke... Snoke... are you Snoking yet?"

ImmortalForceuser

lol just switch the N with and M and you got smoke >.> i dunno if i ever meet jj abrams ill ask him why snoke

DelightfullyMAD

Yeah, it is kind of an odd name to choose.  I would say that it is appropriately Star Warsy, but it really is a rather silly name for your big bad dark lord of the Not-Sith. 

ImmortalForceuser

well they can always change it later... as far as i remember empirer palpatine was known just as that untill the prequils then he was known as darth sidious

DelightfullyMAD

Actually, now that you mention it, I can't even remember Emperor Palpatine even being called Palpatine in the original trilogy.  I think he was just referred to as The Emperor.  I could be wrong, it's been many years since I last watched the original movies, but I don't remember them actually calling him Palpatine.  Though that may be because I watched the original VHS movies, before Lucas decided he wanted to mess with them and started adding a bunch of stuff to 'improve' them.

CaptainNexus616

I don't think he was called Palpatine or even Sidious. Just the Emperor.

Its like the Dark Side Users not being called Sith until the Phantom Menace.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!