time lock on apps (aka self discipline enforcement)

Started by auroraChloe, September 02, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

I need a lock for certain apps after 9pm-ish.  This search is in an effort to not waste my sleeping time playing on my phone.  Is there an app for that?

if there is, great!  a recommendation for the better/best will be appreciated. 

a/a 8/21/17

Oniya

I know that there are parental-control apps that you can use to turn off the device during specific times - I don't know how fine-tunable they are (whether they turn 'the phone' off, or whether any can be set to turn 'applications x, y, and z' off.)  But that's the category you'll probably have the most luck searching in.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

found a free one that I've installed and made my 'rules' for.  i'm quite excited to see how successful it is. 

a/a 8/21/17

Kore

oooh this might actually be quite handy... android or ios?

auroraChloe

I think it's just android at the moment.  not sure, tbh.  there is a link in the image, so you can check it out.

a/a 8/21/17