Certification Test June 21

Started by Kimbersqk, June 08, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hey everybody.

I am taking the next step in my journey/change of career and going to take certification test to become a teacher. I will be taking it in 2 weeks, June 21. Hope I will do well. I will get all my results except for 1 section right away, unofficially.

Wish me luck!

Kimber
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Blythe

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck, Kimbers!  :-)

Kimbersqk

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Unofficial results include:

Pass:
English
Math

Fail:
Reading (I was not surprised. I'm not a very good reader. I just need to beef it up.) I have a couple suggestions from a previous teacher I worked with.

Waiting for:
Writing. They need to have 2 people read the essay I wrote. That cannot be automatically generated. I need at least a 4 out of 6 to consider decent and not have to retake it. :)

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Kimbersqk

Passed the writing as well. Thank you E for helping me become a better writer by lots of practice writing with friends! You were a huge help.

*hugs to all my awaiting partners*

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries

Mathim

Congratulations. My problem will likely come from the science part since I'm so out of the loop ever since I got rammed off the road by a van just before finals about 3 years ago. Haven't successfully gotten back into school since but I am eventually going to get back in and finish by Bachelor's and get my credential to be a chemistry teacher.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kimbersqk

Good for you! You can do it! I already have a BA, AA and AS degree. I have the credits, just need to pass these tests. None of the classes are focused on teaching but hey.. If I can pass 3 tests, I can be a teacher. I am hoping to be an American Sign Language teacher. As of right now, I am an ASL interpreter.

Good luck to you. You can do it. Don't give up. If you need some help or something, I could TRY to help, but I will say I am no good at science. Chemistry.. Oh dear! I passed that class because I tried very hard, one of the only ones who tried in the class, and the teacher helped me pass the final. I didn't know how to do conversions and such. She actually HELPED me on the final because she wanted me to pass. :D

Like I say, good luck!

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries