News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

*wakes Cherri to give her a slice of this cake*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

oh my.. i am SO making that for my bday!  mm... *passes out again in orgasmic bliss - pun intended :)*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

I'm a fan of Treasure Cake, personally. The base is solid chocolate. Then you get chocolate mudcake, covered in chocolate (not chocolate icing, chocolate). On top is a pyramid of choc-coated custard profiteroles.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cherri Tart

you people are killing me - lol - we stopped by a REALLY good bakery yesterday and bought all sorts of horrible desserts - no chocolate tho, so i'm still suffering from needing a really big fix :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Bliss, you're a woman after my heart (attack).. that pie of yours sounds GOOD.

Of course, I'm a guy who, every Christmas morning, eats a meat pie with molasses on it  ::)

Bliss

I have one more slice of it in the fridge. Waiting for my stomach to be well so I can heat it up and enjoy!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'll be right over to share..

Bliss

Share? SHARE? You better mean you're bringing some over, because Kalen?

No. One. Takes. My. Bacon.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

*offers Bliss a Wendy's Baconator as a peace offering*

Bliss

I really do need to get one of those damn things...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Or perhaps I'll bring a package of maple bacon, a few eggs, some croissants.. and I'll make you some breakfast? 8)

Cherri Tart

god, my tummy hurts just listening to you two... *gets a far away look as i imagine laying myself out on the dining room table smoothered in syryup and bacon... * ;D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Imagine me with you there, licking it off, Cherri *eyes light up*
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

*shivers*  oh wow... and i have to go back to work and start thinking with my brain again, now... *giggles* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

And what were you thinking with just now, pray tell?  With guys, we think with the other head.  You? 

Cherri Tart

lol - well, usually i just don't think... easier that way - my Mistress does it for me *winks*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

*reminds himself to get that Mistress's phone number*

kongming

Cherri's mistress likes me :D

Ons/Offs:

Bliss

I have a weird feeling she wouldn't like me. *shrug* But I don't doubt she likes you! *pounces and gloms*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Oooh... I might hit 7777 posts today, how cool will that be? :D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Oh, Bliss... nobody likes the competition  ;D

Bliss

Oh you liar, you totally dig it.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I meant about Cherri's master, not about the post count.. I'm trying to GET you more posts, remember?

Bliss

And you're doing so wonderfully with it! *noogie*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Noogie?

*pulls Bliss across his knee and tugs her pants down*

Spanking time.. who wants to help me?