Male needed (m/f) First Ink roleplay

Started by leakedx, June 11, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leakedx

If any of you have read the erotica First Ink then you would understand my obsession for wanting to do a roleplay such as this. Before i guce you the plot i want to tell you that your character is a famous tattoo artist. In the first few posts we sre at a tattoo convention in vegas and my character gets picked by his assistant. You get to pick the tattoo that you put on her and where it goes. It doesn't have to be hearts and flowers.
The plot is basically that she has been trying to seek him out to gain his forgiveness because he was her first love and best fuck, but coming from a foster home she was afraid to get close to others. They dated throughout high school nod he was the only one who really knew the real her(with that being said if you want to bring up the past then yes I will allow god modding) I want this to play out that he still loves her even though she broke his heart. After that he had skipped town and never saw her again. He wouldn't read her emails or letters because he was too hurt and didn't want his feelings for her to start coming back. I want him to be mad at her but to still love her and while they are alone let it come out. Other than that I just want to have fun with this. My picture will be in my first post which I already have waiting. I don't want one liners but I'm not picky.