medieval roleplay, characters neen of different races and standing.

Started by TheScribeVirgin, January 09, 2014, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScribeVirgin

This story is ladytemptress idea & she has allowed me to use her idea. she has roleplayed it at other site's, it's been very popular. Ladytemptress character is Queen Xyna of Dark Vampire Kingdom and this isn't Twilight stuff! No offense ot Twilight fan's, but please keep that out of this roleplay thank you. We need people to play servant's, Royal Guard's, family to the royal couple and someone to play her husband / King. The setting is in 1758 London England in the country side. Human's, vampire's, lycan's and all creature's are welcome here. Please join me and ladytepmtress

the skelly here it is

name
race
age,
appearance
history/bio

Mask of Innocence

Sounds interesting... I just have a quick question or five if you don't mind. They pertain to the roleplay so I'm not going to go off on a tangent.

1) Are vampires born/made/ both? I know you stated that Twilight was not to be brought into this but that's just one writer and one concept of what Vampires are. To be frank there are numerous depictions of vampires. So do you mind going into this a bit more? I have a character sheet written up but when I got to the history/bio section I realized that this could be a problem if I didn't base it off of the correct vampire type.

2) This connects to question number 1-- what are the vampires capabilities? Some are able to walk in sunlight, some cannot, some are confined to sleep during the day some have abilities, etc etc. Along that line of thought.

3) How are the views in the Kingdom-- Is it Vampires are above all, supernaturals are above all, all are equal?

4) Are there other places we should know about that would be important in the roleplay?

5) Forced turnings? (This sort of goes back to 3) Are they allowed, are they mandated-- e.g: someone did 'insert action' so they must be turned or must turn someone--?

There are probably some more I am missing but these should do for now. Most of the questions could be asked for all the supernatural creatures you mentioned so if you could provide information for them that would be excellent :)

Thanks a bunch in advance!
Ask and you may be told. Do not ask and be forever condemned to ignorance.

TheScribeVirgin

I would answer your questions right now but I don't want to mess up a role play that's not mine, so I asked ladytemptress so ill give you the answers as soon as possible, and the history/bio there optional 

Mask of Innocence

Ask and you may be told. Do not ask and be forever condemned to ignorance.

TheScribeVirgin

okay so I haven't gotten word from ladytemptress yet, so maybe we can just talk about who your character is going to be if your okay with that.  :-) 

GemmaBells

Hello all :3 I'm a bit new to the site but this plot seems fairly interesting, I have a medieval style human character, though she is a gypsy. Would that be all right, she could have left her clan to serve in the castle. I can easily find a reason for her to have left the clan. The only foreseeable problem I can think of with her is that she is a fortune teller and minor illusionist. Would that be a problem or a concern?

TheScribeVirgin

hey GemmaBells, its awesome to have another wanting to role play with us, and yes she is totally fine being a fortune teller and minor illusionist, its great to have you and if you need any more help just let me know.  :D

TheScribeVirgin

OK since ladytemptress hasn't let me know about your questions so ill answer your questions and we'll start the game going and people can join as we.

1) Are vampires born/made/ both? I know you stated that Twilight was not to be brought into this but that's just one writer and one concept of what Vampires are. To be frank there are numerous depictions of vampires. So do you mind going into this a bit more? I have a character sheet written up but when I got to the history/bio section I realized that this could be a problem if I didn't base it off of the correct vampire type.

definitely both born and made.

2) This connects to question number 1-- what are the vampires capabilities? Some are able to walk in sunlight, some cannot, some are confined to sleep during the day some have abilities, etc etc. Along that line of thought.

okay so this vampires can walk is sunlight but it weakens our power, and have a way to talk with each other mentally if they have a powerful bond with each other

3) How are the views in the Kingdom-- Is it Vampires are above all, supernaturals are above all, all are equal?

the kingdom has had peace with everyone, so I would say everyones equal

4) Are there other places we should know about that would be important in the roleplay?

well its based in London England in the country side so lets stay around there for now.

5) Forced turnings? (This sort of goes back to 3) Are they allowed, are they mandated-- e.g: someone did 'insert action' so they must be turned or must turn someone--?

no Forced turnings are very bad, but they do happen somethings.

TheScribeVirgin

name: Kryla
race:  vampire
role: servant in the castle
appearance: Her hair was a rich shade of auburn red. It flowed in waves far down her back to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, her eyes were a
bright, icy blue and seemed to freeze you in your tracks. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection.

history/bio: kryla was Forced in to be a vampire at the age of 17 by a vampire lord from a far away land a cross the sea, 133 years ago, she was picking flowers and chatting with her little sister, people come though the village quite often so she didn't think anything of this man dress all in black, pale skin and his eyes were red, no it was her imagination she didn't believe her eyes, she had went to sleep that night just to wake up to screams of horror, she run outside to see what was happening and what she saw was death every where everyone was dead and there was the man dress all in black, she tried to run but he appeared In front of her every which way she went, he taunted her saying she was a beautiful doll he wanted to possess, she had no chance to run, later she got away went she killed him and ran for her life to London England and she started working in the castle.

GemmaBells

All righty then, I'll post my skelly then.

Name: Gemma Belsky
Race: Human
Roll: Castle Servant
Appearance: Long black hair, piercing green eyes, and dark skin. She is slightly taller than average, standing at about 5'9, with long slim limbs. She has adopted the relatively plain clothes of a servant, yet she still keeps her hair covered in head scarves.

Bio: Gemma was born a wanderer, a gypsy and a magician, Gemma traveled contentedly for quite some time. Each land seemed just like the last, the was, until she had her first fast of London. The kingdom was brilliant, and she found herself staring at the castle before they settled into sleep each night longing just to know what the place would look from the inside. Never had she wanted so badly to settle somewhere, and after years of watching from her camp on the edge of the town, she gathered her things and went to offer herself as a servant.