Looking for F character for bondage games

Started by Nedrek, September 30, 2010, 11:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nedrek

What can I say?   I love bondage.  So in the spirit of fair warning.   If you join one of these games, don't expect to spend much time UNtied.  I can't promise I'll post everyday, and that's why I think a 1on1 session might be better suited for that schedule.

Succubus, or Training a dom- For as long as she can remember the succubus has wanted to be a cooing submissive.   The trouble is that she is too powerful to be restrained.  So she's spent her time acting like chains and ropes can hold her, but it's not quite the same.  Then one day she discovers a wizard who specializes in warding spells.  She determines that he could actually keep her captive.  So she comes to him with an ultimatum "I will be your slave, or else."  She's mostly contained, but can still use her lustful magics to wreak havoc.  In the meantime she has to train this meek wizard to be a proper dom.

Genie, or If you thought the lamp was a prison...- A man finds a genie in a bottle, but instead of three wishes she only grants one.  He wishes for her to be his slave.  She can use her magics to get herself into trouble, but not out of it.  Ironically this is the first time she's been out of her lamp for an extended time in centuries.  So he makes sure to take her out to see the wonders of the modern world.  From the end of a leash of course.

Neko slave, or the gods must be horny-  A neko is captured from her home in the jungle to be the slave of a pirate captain and his crew.  Being somewhat simple she decides that these strange people are gods.  After all, to her a sharpened rock is a lifesaving tool, and these people have guns.  So she becomes a willing captive and considers herself to be a priestess of the gods.  (If there's a language barrier is up to you)

Dragon slayer, or dragon slave  A knight goes out to slay dragons, or does he?  Upon meeting an attractive female dragon he decided to try a different tactic.  Taking her captive instead.  She will no doubt be unwilling at first, but will that change?  (It's assumed that the dragon is anthro or has a human form.)

((Will add more as I think of them.))

Keito

I would love to try the genie idea with you.

Nedrek