Looking for an old post.

Started by Oniya, January 26, 2010, 08:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

A while ago (within the past year), someone posted a link to a strange but addicting game that involved using circular fields to affect a cascading stream of particles, with the object being to 'fill' one or more 'collection points'.  I remember that it had an eerie but soothing soundtrack and the game 'levels' were named after seasons.  It doesn't seem to be in this forum, but I'm not sure where else to look for it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

Found it!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25307.msg983605#msg983605  (In case anyone was wondering.)

(And for those who are still unapproved:  http://www.playauditorium.com It's G for content.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

WhiteyChan

Mnemaxa

You are evil for showing me this game.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Oniya

Apparently, Kazae is the one who deserves the blame credit.   ::)

jouzinka

Some levels were pretty tough, but I completed the lite version. XD

Thinking of buying it, but I suppose I'll rather donate to E instead. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A