Low in Carbs and Twice the Tentacle Flavor!

Started by Xilos, February 15, 2009, 07:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilos

Unusual title aside, it should give some idea that I've lately been in the mood for a good tentacle-involved RP.  I've a few more specific plot-lines that I'll update this thread with later, but for now suffice it to say I'm looking to get involved with those devious tentacle monsters.  If you've any interest on the subject, feel free to shoot me a PM.  Don't be shy, you naughty tentacle lovers!

I Shoulda Been a Cobbler

A young Magess has just graduated from the academy of magic and has received her very first assignment.  Normally the assignments are handed out by rank within the academy, but due to a paperwork filing error, she managed to snag the assignment fit only for a master.  Though the nature of the assignment is fairly unassuming in "Search and record all signs of unnatural life in the caves behind the old ruins", she is about to find out that what lurks within the caves is more terrifying then her meager magics can handle.

Where'd Everybody Go?

In space a large station housing a high-tech educational academy for females has been operating for decades.  The wealthy and prestigious attend and usually things run very smoothly.  However today, a student awakens late for class and in her rush, notices that no one is seen in the hallway.  Just where did everybody go?  She has no idea that their fair academy has become the target of a tentacle monster alien assault.

Fighting Against Extinction

A species of violent tentacle creatures on the verge of extinction have come to take over the world and use the females within as incubators for their young.  Unfortunately for the earthlings, most females when being filled with their seed are effected psychologically and lose their will to resist, becoming breeding machines.  One female character however (and maybe a few others in her city) is oddly immune to their chemical effects, and thus she and those few are the only chance the world has at finding a way to defeat the monsters.

Tad

Are you looking to be the tentacle monster to to meet it?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Xilos

Either really, I've done a healthy helping of both and luckily I greatly enjoy both either role.

Xilos

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment