7. Yugi
8. Sunshine Sparkle
9. Lord Harketh
10. That Girl Analise
11. Mr. Bigglesworth

Roles
Agents X 7
Double Agents (Spies) X 4
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

"Welcome, Recruits, to the newest branch of our agency. For many of you, it's your first time inside an agency facility at all. I can only begin to imagine how excited you must be." the man greeted each new recruit from the second floor, looking down into the cubicles over the railing. Each person present had known him by a different name when they first met and he offered them positions, now they collectively only knew him as The Director. "I'm expecting great things from you, as is your country!" he continued. "Those of you who are expecting some form or orientation or training are out of luck, the eleven of you were hand picked for you ability to work things out on your own. Your first mission is going to be an evaluation of those exact qualities. You're going to be participating in a wargame with another agency branch. It will be up to you to chose your own squad among yourself to infiltrate your 'enemy', access their secure network, and copy a list of their current and future operations. Mission details are in the docket on the table in the center of the room. I expect you will have your team leader selected by the next time I see you." And with that, the direction was gone, stepping back into his office, and soon nowhere to be found. The Agents had everything they needed to know, the rest was up to them.

Team Selection Phase begins now! Cast your vote for who you think would make the best leader for this mission. While PMs are banned, public communication, lies, and alliances are both legal and encouraged. Feel free to chat and Rp as much as you like as you select your team.

Aadreal

Looking up at The Director on the second floor made Aadie's neck cramp up, but she didn't want to show weakness in front of her new boss.  Even if she was still unclear as to exactly what the chain of command was and their department's role.  Still, everything had been official so far as she could tell.  And the chance to serve was a great honor. 

Once The Director was gone she began rubbing the pinched nerve on the back of her neck, looking curiously at her new coworkers.  She didn't want to seem too eager, but someone had to get things started.  So she headed to the table in the center of the room, flipping through the pages of the mission docket. 

“Hmmm...interesting.  This looks a bit tricky.  Will definitely need some people with technical skills.  I know I don't have the skills to lead a mission like this.  But according to this dossier snippet, you do.  What do you say, Professor Moriarty?”

LordHarketh193

Looking up already at The Director he made a note of the male. He made a note of everything, words he messed up tones he used and then he watched him go. Until he was no longer in sight he turned and looked at the people around him.

He watched a women walk over to the table, he soon followed after looking too at the mission docket. making a note of his coworkers before he began to speak.

"I'm not so sure young lady, i think Yugi would be best for this, no offence Professor Moriarty." he said as he looked round.
His name was Leroy Crogavitch. He was Russian and also half Irish the two accents clashed from time to time making some people just stare at him when he said things like 30 and 3 his Irish came out fluently and his Russian came out when he said many other things.

James Moriarty

By the square of his jaw and the cut of his jib, the way the grey suit fell over his wide shoulders flat and perfect, anyone could see he was an Agency man, through and through.  Nodding with a businesslike but respectful air, he cleared his throat.  "Thank you for that show of confidence.  I myself would like to suggest that Remiel would make a fine choice for Team Leader."

Nodding curtly to the other, younger man, he arched one eyebrow and continued.  "Young man, sure is spelled 'sure,' and, none taken."

yugi006

He looked at the Director and then turned his attention to the others. He listened to everything the director said. Who would be the best for the job? he thought to himself. He had to figure out who the spies were and fast. After some thought he decided that he was going to test the waters and see what happens.

It makes me happy to hear that someone thinks that I'm capable enough to be team leader but I'm certain that there is a better candidate out there and that candidate is Sasha.

Ryven

Josietta

"I too would vote the Professor (Moriarty) in. I think he would suit us well with his intellect and quick decision making skills."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

SunshineSparkle

"From our recent work together and my own observations, Mr. Moriarty is the man for this job in my opinion."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

Votes:
JM - 5
Sasha - 1
Remiel - 3
Yugi - 1

Mr Bigglesworth

"I have no real direct knowledge to help guide me, but I've heard Remiel is is a sharp and cunning agent."

Remiel

"Sir! I have absolute faith in James Moriarty, sir!" Remiel saluted the Director.

Sasha

Sasha had to smile when she heard her name tossed into the leadership role ...though in all honesty the poor woman had butterflies fluttering around inside. Oh how she hated being in the spotlight and a little squirming was indeed going on in that poor chair . Giving the young man who had voiced such solid support in her direction a polite nod . A mixed set of emotions clouded the woman's mind for a brief moment ...as other names were tossed out into the room . Seemingly coming down to two high caliber nominations, James Moriarty and that devilish man known as Remiel .

Raising an eyebrow at the salute given by the one ....she decided to speak . " The Professor James Moriarty indeed seems like a sound decision .... " though that name always made her smirk . Something evil in nature about it ...cunning ...maybe he was an Alley Cat in a prior life .

Galactic Druid

With the votes tallies, the agents came to a consensus. James Moriarty, the esteemed professor, would be be in charge of deciding the team. Naturally, he was open to any suggestions or volunteers. They knew they had 48 hours to discuss among themselves who their pick for the mission would be, but ultimately, the decision was up to the professor, and would be due by September 13. Many of the new recruits were eager to get their feet wet. If only they knew what was in store...

Discuss to your heart's content JM and everyone! JM, When you've made your final choice, please have your team of 4 listed in bold in one of your posts in this thread, and we'll move on to approving your team.

James Moriarty

"Ladies, gentlemen," he began, giving each and every person assembled the hairy eyeball, "the mission ahead is dangerous.  It's important we get this right."  He paced the room.  "Let's hear it: who thinks they're up for assignment numero uno?  I want to hear what you all have to offer, and what you think, preferably by oh-two-hundred hours the morning of the assignment.  Elsewise, I'll be forced to choose blindly."

"Thank you all -- your bravery in these troubled times will be noted in your permanent records."

James Moriarty

"Thank you all for that lively debate!  I am going to choose:

James Moriarty
Aadreal
Remiel
Ryven

We're all a little green, but it's time to get our feet wet with some action!  Let's kick this pig!"

Galactic Druid

Alright guys, PM me your votes whether you approve or deny the selected team!

Sasha

Sasha had moved over and found a nice comfy chair to nestle down into ...as she pulled out laptop and began to set the thing up . Humming quietly to herself ...having all but forgotten what it was the professor had stated. The introductory file she had been given included a brief snip about each of the new  comrades she would be working with on this assignment. Shifting through the papers the woman jotted down a few things on her handy dandy notebook. Even with a computer at her fingertips she still enjoyed the art of manually writing .

Nibbling on the edge of the pencil ...a terrible habit the woman shifted her nose one way and then the other . Some of these people that had been chosen to be on the team she knew nothing about . Raising an eyebrow here and there ....she soon found herself intrigued by a few things . Everyone had a past some a little more sorted than others. When the list of the chosen members for the first assignment was handed to her she smiled and thanked the one bringing the terrible news. For her name was not on the list ....served her right for taking a back seat and not speaking up sooner.

Grumbling a little ...rather annoyed with her own failure to put her best first step forward. One seemingly would need to leave those tendencies of being a social hermit to get any recognition in this group. Least the Professor in her mind had moved boldly and delivered names for the first mission rather quickly. Wondering how he selected them ....random draw out of a hat maybe . Least that would make her feel a little better. No ...No ...a professor would of taken great thought .  Obviously he picked Remiel since he had the second number of votes to be leader ......had to have a pretty lady in the mix and well who didn't enjoy Ryven with his jock strap collection.

Time to pout was over ....as she spoke out into the room ......."  Going to make a fresh pot of coffee ..........anyone need a good warm cup of java ?"  making her way over to the coffee pot .  Grinding some fresh beans ........oh the sweet smell of freshly ground coffee. The smile on her face was genuine " Oh .....and someone made chocolate chip cookies ?   Ummmmmm ummmmmm. .... I am so in love with who ever is responsible for these little delights."

Galactic Druid

Just an update for you guys, I'm waiting on three votes.

Galactic Druid

The mission has been Approved! Exact results and mission details will be posted after the Mission phase! Those on the Mission, please send me a PM of success or sabotage!

In the end, the mission was nearly universally approved. 9 Accepts, and only one Deny.

Galactic Druid

With the mission complete, the agents had a few days to spend training, catching up on various personal projects, and generally recover before the director made another appearance, pausing at the guardrail to look over the agents, one by one, before finally breaking the silence. "Congratulations, agents." he began, his tone anything but celebratory. "Your entire team has proven themselves to be skilled operatives. One of you, more than we bargained for." With a wave of his hand a large screen on the wall flickered to life, a map of Europe on display. "You were successful in the task we gave you, the data we requested was brought back, and our other branch was none the wiser. However, it appears our agency wasn't the only one to receive a copy." Various icons began to pop up on the screen, indicating troop movement or the loss of operatives. "Somehow," the director continued, "those same operations, dossiers, and movements fell into enemy hands as well, allowing them to mobilize within the last two nights. It would appear that they had help from the inside. We're beginning you next assignment immediately in response. This will be a damage control operation, details are in your dockets. I expect you to choose your team more carefully this time, we can't afford mistakes like these. And pick a new leader, I don't want to take any chances!" With that, the man was gone, back into his office, orders left on a table below the screen.

Round One Summary
The mission passed approval with 9 votes for approve, and a single deny votes.
The mission was launched, and failed with a single sabotage and 3 success bids.

Round Two Begins!
Voting begins for a new leader! A reminder, the leader has to be someone who hasn't had the chance yet this game!

Josietta

Josietta figured with Remiel on a team he was bound to be drunk on rum far too often to have done them any good. That pirate was always looking for booty to plunder and drinks to swill. She looked around at those present and nodded toward Sasha. "She'll be as good as any for the job."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

yugi006

With the mission failing by one sabotage it was time to vote for a new team leader and figure out who the spies where. "I think Josietta would make a good team leader.

Aadreal

My vote is for Mr. Bigglesworth.

(Sorry, too tired to actually write anything descriptive.)