Star Wars plot (looking for F) NC/EX

Started by BigBadWolf, August 12, 2013, 02:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

First of all, please read my on/off thread before you contacting me.

I had this idea in my mind for quite a time. It will be set in the Star Wars universe. The plot is very simple. A girl is captured by slavers and they sell her to Jabba the hutt. She will be his new dance girl and an entertainment for his guests.

This is a very basic idea, I would like to work out the details with my partner. It could be that she was a smuggler who owed Jabba and he enslaved her. She could be a rich man's daughter and cruelly his father didn't paid for her, or he sent mercenaries who failed to rescure her.

A few things I would like to include this game:
- She will be used by Jabba's staff. Gamorrean guards and weequay guards.
- When she disobeys or try to escape, she would be punished by EV-9D9.
- A trandosan slave trainer would be hired to train her.
- She will be forced to sexual acts in front of a crowd.

The story could go in two ways. The first one that she will slowly surrender and accepts her new role. The other way that she always try to make a plan to escape. Once again it's up for discussion.

I also have an idea for a small group game. It would require two players. One of them would be the new slave girl, and the other one who already spent some time in Jabba's palace. In this case the old salve could give advice to the new one how to survive and the new one could give her hope that they could escape together. So the game would be about their relationship.
In this case it would mean FF contact as well.

Please PM me if you intrested, and also write me, if your up to a small group game or just a one on one?
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

BigBadWolf

Bringing this up again. Searching for a partner who can last more than a few post.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners