A goddess brought to her knees (looking for a female)

Started by frostsider, September 07, 2013, 03:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostsider

So I was recently looking at egyptian lore and came across Hathor who was the female goddess of fertility. In egyptian lore she had the body of a female and the head of a cow. Now obviously Im not looking for this exact description but rather something closer to this:

The story Im thinking of involves my character going to egypt on a expedition in search of wealth. He gets lost from his party and finds a hidden chamber where the shrine of the goddess is. Now the Goddess has not had anything fun lately as most dont even believe in the gods so out of whim she appears before this man. She offers him a game. He may use any means afforded to him within his power to control her. She will serve him for one week. If by the end of that week she doubts going back for any reason than she will become his play things for the rest of his days. If however he loses than he will forfeit his life and become a disgusting beetle till the end of days.

Now I imagine this to become more of her wearing outfits, and serving as his maid for the week. He will be able to ask anything of her and under the rules she cannot deny him. Play can include bondage, lactation, anal, ect. My only offs are vore. If you have anything else than those terms can be discussed. If interested please pm me as soon as possible. ;3

Let the games begin