Visual Ideas - Sensual Innocence & a others that caught my eye (M looking for F)

Started by mongoose, April 04, 2015, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongoose

Hello my friends.   I hope this message finds you inspired and itching to write!   I like to use pictures to inspire a story every now and then so I thought I'd share a few of them with you and see if any stir your creativity.  I've hidden the pictures themselves so this post isn't dominated by them; just click the spoiler button to see them.   I prefer to write with females but I will consider a male writing a female character if the idea really grabs me.  Now, on to the pictures...if any interest you, drop me a PM and we'll go from there:

Sensual Innocence.....perhaps a pairing of parent/babysitter or professor/student (or someone of authority, etc). 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Electric Nature     

The Crush of Responsibility

Wild and Free

Underwater Music

Deadly Beauty

Sinful Turbulence

Blindfolded Beauty

Prisoner of Love

Not so Innocent Bookworm

NEW

Not So Innocent Fairy

Sword of Justice

Elemental Witch

The Magic of Sensuality

Keeper of the Forest

That's it for now.   Feel free to toss out ideas or little blurbs to get us talking.  Writing samples can be found under my profile via posts.   I hope to hear from you :)

Mongoose

mongoose

Just a tiny bump.   One idea - Electric Nature - is on hold for now because two ideas have been proposed and 3 new pictures have been added.  Please PM me if anything interests you.

mongoose

Four new picture ideas added.  PM if one catches your eye and we'll brainstorm.

mongoose

It's been a while since I posted this so I thought I'd toss it out there again.   Feel free to PM me if any of the pictures catch your eye and you'd like to talk plot.

mongoose

For those of you who are more visually oriented, I thought it was time to bump this.  I've added a few new pictures to it.