Revival: Time After Time [Extreme, Light Fantasy, Dash of Sci-Fi]

Started by Ceralilly, July 17, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Next I am working on the mechanism of magic and its use, BUT here is some LORE and the way the characters might see the evolution of Artifacts and Therianthropy ^_^.

HERE
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Drake Valentine

You know, I wouldn't mind that the Colonists be former prisoners sent out to see if another planet can be populated to receive pardons; or some could be prisoners on said vessel.

I only really play antagonists in general and right now Artificers or the other isn't interesting me much to want to make a character there.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Crash

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 18, 2016, 11:32:07 PM
You know, I wouldn't mind that the Colonists be former prisoners sent out to see if another planet can be populated to receive pardons; or some could be prisoners on said vessel.

I only really play antagonists in general and right now Artificers or the other isn't interesting me much to want to make a character there.

I am kind of the opposite.  I only play protagonists and would really rather not have them be former prisoners.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Ceralilly

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 18, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

While that is am amazing idea, love, it isn't what we are going for for the entirety of the game. There would probably be prisoners ON said ship, and we can ALWAYS use a good antagonist. We hope this helps, but you must follow your muse darling. <3
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Lindrea

I'm planning on being an "antagonist" type.  Someone who's actively working against these strangers from off world.  If that's a viable plot.

Sunshine

There are plenty of spots open for antagonist types.  There could be Ostartian (colonists) that want to rid the Earth of the Artifaces and the  Therianths and reclaim what was once their peoples home. There with the reverse where the  magic peoples and shifters want to be rid of every last colonist.  There are magic people or shifters that want to ignite wars of their own between each other. There will plenty of bad blood, old wounds, and fresher cuts to pick at.

Quote from: Lindrea on July 19, 2016, 12:18:17 AM
I'm planning on being an "antagonist" type.  Someone who's actively working against these strangers from off world.  If that's a viable plot.
I think right now we are focusing 'on planet'. We may be bringing in off planet antagonists as the game progresses but we need actual characters to populate the earth first.

I ope that makes sense and I didn't mess anything up. 2am is not nice to me. Night Lovelies.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Sunshine on July 19, 2016, 12:52:44 AM
There are plenty of spots open for antagonist types.  There could be Ostartian (colonists) that want to rid the Earth of the Artifaces and the  Therianths and reclaim what was once their peoples home. There with the reverse where the  magic peoples and shifters want to be rid of every last colonist.  There are magic people or shifters that want to ignite wars of their own between each other. There will plenty of bad blood, old wounds, and fresher cuts to pick at.
I think right now we are focusing 'on planet'. We may be bringing in off planet antagonists as the game progresses but we need actual characters to populate the earth first.

I ope that makes sense and I didn't mess anything up. 2am is not nice to me. Night Lovelies.

I think this was put perfectly! There is plenty of room for almost any role you would like for your characters, you just have to think outside the box. If you're curious as to whether or not a role is open or acceptable for a character you're making, PM us!  We are always happy to answer any questions you may have!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Lady Sakura

Sunshine

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on July 19, 2016, 08:45:15 AM
So far it is looking like a lot of antagonists then...

Partial joke on my part :p

What girl doesn't have a soft spot for a "bad" boy. *Huggles the Crash*

Does she look like the antagonist type?

Rafiki23

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on July 19, 2016, 08:59:23 AM
Partial joke on my part :p

What girl doesn't have a soft spot for a "bad" boy. *Huggles the Crash*

Does she look like the antagonist type?

*looks at FC... Frantically makes character...*

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Crash

Ceralilly

Lady Sakura

Crash

Rafiki23

Crash

Rafiki23

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to let everybody know that I just completed the Therianth info and posted it (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252904.msg12504211#msg12504211), and the lovely Sunshine completed the F.A.Q.'s section for us (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252904.msg12504210#msg12504210) So please head over there and take a look and let us know what you think!

Also, we will be getting CS's out very soon so you all can put this info to good use!

Lindrea

Rafiki23

Quote from: Lindrea on July 20, 2016, 05:34:47 PM
Woohoo!  Such excite!

Yush!!! We really want to get as many CSs done before start as we can! That way everyone can have at least one character to jump in with both feet, and hopefully a good amount of connections!

Lindrea

Now to ponder personality for my girl.  Sub or switch or Domme? Hmm.. decisions to make.. what element will she be focused primarily on.. so many things to ponder!

Rafiki23

Quote from: Lindrea on July 20, 2016, 05:38:30 PM
Now to ponder personality for my girl.  Sub or switch or Domme? Hmm.. decisions to make.. what element will she be focused primarily on.. so many things to ponder!

Oh yes! The character process is so exciting and there are so many facets to think about. Like character direction, affiliation, history, connections, and possibly romantic entanglements. I get goosebumps just thinking about it my self!

Lindrea

Quote from: Rafiki23 on July 20, 2016, 06:14:04 PM
Oh yes! The character process is so exciting and there are so many facets to think about. Like character direction, affiliation, history, connections, and possibly romantic entanglements. I get goosebumps just thinking about it my self!

Once the CS is out, I'll have a real hard look at those things.  Definitely an female artificer with a penchant for destruction, but could be dominated and made into a destructive little pet. ^.^

Ooo, so many ideas!

Rafiki23

Quote from: Lindrea on July 20, 2016, 06:17:34 PM
Once the CS is out, I'll have a real hard look at those things.  Definitely an female artificer with a penchant for destruction, but could be dominated and made into a destructive little pet. ^.^

Ooo, so many ideas!

They really do sound like some interesting ideas! Can't wait to see what you come up with!