The Human Dairy Farm - hucows apply within (M seeks F)

Started by imjessme, January 15, 2019, 03:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

Unlike most of my stories, this one is mostly going to be smut, unless my partner and I come up with story options. If that doesn't interest you, probably best to skip this one.

To be clear, I am looking for a female partner to play a hucow, while I will play the handler and other incidental characters as needed.

Out in the middle of nowhere, secluded from the rest of the world, doors an unassuming dairy farm. Their products: milk, cheese, ice cream, really anything any other dairy would produce, are highly sought-after. You just won't find them in any stores. You see, rather than using milk from cows, or even goats or sheep, this dairy uses humans.

Your character, driven by hard economic times, decides to sell one of the assets she actually has: hey body, but rather than submitting herself to the humiliation and danger of prostitution, she (through means we can discuss) applies to become a human cow. If this is a pre-existing fetish for her or just a job opportunity in up to you, and it's not required that she already be able to lactate.

Each day the cows report to their handler. They are washed, shaved if needed (health code reasons) then either hooked up to a custom pumping machine, or milked by hand by their handler. Experience has shown that hucows give more milk when sexually simulated, so the handlers will often use vibrators and other toys, or will simply fuck their hucows. The two are a team, and are both responsible for meeting their quotas.

The cows are allowed to live wherever they please, but are required to be milked daily. The remote location of the farm often makes this impractical, so there are dorms on the property.

Other kinks, like the use of tails and horns, either toys or genetic modification, can be discussed. I'm open to a lot of things do please feel free to ask.

If you're interested please pm me, do not respond in this thread.

Thanks for looking!

Jess