Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Azumi

Anesa

Azumi

Anesa

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Azumi

Mordred

*See Pillory*

AlexxAplin

I am who I am, I was born this way no matter what anyone says. We have to take what we are given in life and run with it, otherwise we'll spend our life hiding from reality.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Leviathan

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Combustion.