Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Finally Sansa truly standing up for herself
. So happy  ;D

And yes, Sansa is
probably pregnant. Poor darling

Ariel

Honestly, if she is, then I'm gonna be really angry. I'm tired of the poor girl constantly going through hell. Joffery, Tyrion (a kind man but she still didn't wanna marry him), Ramsay, Little Finger... she's gone through enough. She doesn't need this.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Becca

Quote from: Remiel on June 20, 2016, 08:00:22 PM
Deus ex Littlefinger!

Similar to so many battles in the show, right?

Becca

Quote from: Ariel on June 20, 2016, 10:58:31 PM
Honestly, if she is, then I'm gonna be really angry. I'm tired of the poor girl constantly going through hell. Joffery, Tyrion (a kind man but she still didn't wanna marry him), Ramsay, Little Finger... she's gone through enough. She doesn't need this.

She sort of is the show's punching bag. Then again,
she's finally standing up for herself. Hope it's a real character development and that she doesn't go back to being a timid little thing, pregnant or not

Ariel

My precious cinnamon roll. Badass or not, I wanna shield her from the world's horrors. ;__;
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Stella

I'd be surprised if Sansa were pregnant. It seems like a too-obvious direction to take the story in ... and at this stage of events, it'd just be clutter.

Dhi

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 20, 2016, 03:43:16 AM
Got to admit i'm not... really happy with the episode as a whole. From
Battle 'tactics'
Sansa sending her brother, the wildlings, and what few houses were loyal still into a slaughter house
to not even giving Wun Wun a damn weapon. he was golfing with Wights in hardhome using a log. Couldn't even chop down a tree to give him a big fuckin club or just gather some big rocks he could lob?

The action was decent enough, and the cinematography wonderful though.
Lady Mormont was the height of season 6 for me.

Perfect ending of the episode would have been Lady Mormont beaming up on Winterfell wall, cue music swell.

Bloodied Porcelain

Nothing to do with the conversation currently going on, but I just want to pop in and say I have a
favorite new fan ship
Dany x Yara! Yes please!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Aiden

Quote from: Dhi on June 21, 2016, 05:42:40 AM

Perfect ending of the episode would have been Lady Mormont beaming up on Winterfell wall, cue music swell.

I liked how the shield Jon used was from house Mormont.

Revelation

Quote from: Dhi on June 21, 2016, 05:42:40 AM

http://i.imgur.com/HKFfG7I.gifv

Lyanna was one hell of a great character. I hope we can see more of her.

Stella

OH MY GOD. That gif is all kinds of fantastic, Changingsaint!

Lilias

Quote from: Stella on June 22, 2016, 02:22:47 AM
OH MY GOD. That gif is all kinds of fantastic, Changingsaint!

The staredown, she's got it!
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Iniquitous

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!  And OMFG!! Just.... wow.  I am exhausted from so little sleep but I am still staying up to watch the episode again simply because of how utterly awesome it was.

House Tyrell pretty much wiped out.  Tommen committing suicide.  Arya coming back for vengeance!! Bran seeing that R+L=J and Jon being declared King of the North! Holy shit!
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Iniquitous on June 26, 2016, 09:15:59 PM
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!  And OMFG!! Just.... wow.  I am exhausted from so little sleep but I am still staying up to watch the episode again simply because of how utterly awesome it was.

House Tyrell pretty much wiped out.  Tommen committing suicide.  Arya coming back for vengeance!! Bran seeing that R+L=J and Jon being declared King of the North! Holy shit!

The past five seasons were all focused on Kings. This season has been a transition. Next season will be about Queens. All the badassery that comes with that.

PS: I desperately need Cersei's wardrobe.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Revelation

Finale
I mean, we have a king in the north. I imagine the north isn't about to lose that relevancy anytime soon.

Though Lyanna Mormont continues to be amazing. Can we just make the show about her being an amazing little lord?

Becca

So... Why not
Sansa as the Lady of Winterfell? She's a Stark, after all... but ah, well
Plus, when
Bran finally comes back to Wintefell, shouldn't he inevitably be the next in line for that title if we're only going with male heirs?

greenknight

The North is going to get very irrelevant to the South soon, with the invasion fleet and all. ;)

And then the dragons come north.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Becca

I think we can all agree on one thing at least: Lyanna Mormont kicks ass.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Becca on June 26, 2016, 10:14:20 PM
Plus, when
Bran finally comes back to Wintefell, shouldn't he inevitably be the next in line for that title if we're only going with male heirs?

Jon's older and of the Blood.  They may also assume he's dead.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Bloodied Porcelain

It's generally believed by anyone who doesn't personally know that Bran is most likely dead.

Also, I'm not counting Sansa out as a potential Queen. The look between her and Little Finger during the King in the North speech was enough to hint at the fact that she's not going to be too happy to be in the background forever. Plus, it's revealed that Jon wasn't Ned's son at all. He's part Targaryen as much as he's part Stark, and his mother was the Stark half, not his father, so I could see that proving to be a weakness if anyone finds out... which I suspect they will.

Also still pulling for Dany/Yara pairing. Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

Formless

An awesome episode ...

But I couldn't help but wonder how is Varys able to be in Westoros & en route to Westoros at the same time. ::)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Formless on June 26, 2016, 11:24:55 PM
An awesome episode ...

But I couldn't help but wonder how is Varys able to be in Westoros & en route to Westoros at the same time. ::)

He wasn't Westeros. He was in Dorn.

Matttheman89

Am I the only one who thought that Tommen throwing himself out of the window after Cersei blew everyone up in that building was extremely sudden?

Formless

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 26, 2016, 11:34:09 PM
He wasn't Westeros. He was in Dorn.

They picked him up on their way? Plausible I guess ...