Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Phantomhive

The Angels scare me and the Demons love me. They all want my soul. Auction anyone?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

TaintedAndDelish

Captain Maltese

Because war is hell, and I think I am owed one.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phantomhive

Absolutely not a single soul I know WANTS to go to heaven.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell just to avoid folks like Kim Davis, Jimmy Swaggart, and members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Yukina

Because I do the wrong things for the right reasons.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 23, 2016, 04:13:35 AM
I'm going to hell just to avoid folks like Kim Davis, Jimmy Swaggart, and members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I smiled when I saw that. I don't know the first two, but I have doubts you're going to succeed in the latter case.

Oniya

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:46:17 PM
I smiled when I saw that. I don't know the first two, but I have doubts you're going to succeed in the latter case.

Kim Davis is the lady in Kentucky who refused to sign notary papers for same-sex marriages because 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'
Jimmy Swaggart is a televangelist, also a follower of 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'

Note:  I do distinguish these from God and Jesus, as I suspect that much divine facepalming ensues over the actions of the above individuals.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Oniya on February 27, 2016, 07:55:40 PM
Kim Davis is the lady in Kentucky who refused to sign notary papers for same-sex marriages because 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'
Jimmy Swaggart is a televangelist, also a follower of 'GAWD AND JEEZUS!'

Note:  I do distinguish these from God and Jesus, as I suspect that much divine facepalming ensues over the actions of the above individuals.

It's like I can see a visual of Jesus when you say that, facepalming then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

Oniya

And to get this back on topic, that visual is why I'm going to hell.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

TaintedAndDelish

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:59:58 PM
then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

Pun intended?  lol

Did I mention that they have pools, a lake, and a personal ferryman?

Oniya

Quote from: AmberStarfire on February 27, 2016, 07:59:58 PM
then murmuring 'kill me now'. :P

*breaks into song*

Before I change my miiiiiiiind..... [/JCSS]

Hey, where'd this hand-basket come from?

Captain Maltese

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 23, 2016, 04:13:35 AM

Ok, scratching my head now... if there were ever a bunch I expected to find writhing in the deepest and most boiling tar pits of hell, those would all be on my list.

I would go to hell just to watch.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

shasha

simple enough....to take over, why else would anyone go anyplace....and if I go when I am to old to take over probably to warm up
not sure what to put here, at the moment.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CottonKitty

If such a place existed, I would choose it because the residents seem more intelligent and capable of independent thought than the alternative

Lapine

Cuz that's where all my friends will be.

Nico

CottonKitty

Because I just quoted from Penthouse on the book quote thread.  >:)
(it really was the closest book)

Autumn52

Cause I have not done a good job on keeping up the Elliversaries and Birthdays thread. *bad me*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SassyHail

Because of skeleton sin on my blog...XD

Captain Maltese

Because the truth is, that when all is said and done. We belong somewhere on  that final day. If that day hands me tickets to hell, well so be it.

Nico

Because heaven is probably boring.

Even Nietzsche said so!

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.'

AmberStarfire

Because good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere.