Earth and Wood Renewal: Repopulating Creation [Exalted - Extreme]

Started by Neomah, November 09, 2015, 09:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomah

NOTE: This is an extreme roleplay, with a focus on rape, impregnation and other deviant acts. You have been warned.

It's Realm Year 3-and nine out of ten living things are dead. Entire species are extinct. Creation has contracted again. The Solar Exalted are still gone and the Lunars are licking their wounds from fighting Balor and the raksha who'd poured into reality, killing even more. Populations are decimated and even with the Sword of Creation having been used, the world still teeters on the brink of oblivion and humanity on the precipice of extinction.

The world nearly died. It's now time to see it come back from the brink.

This is where the PCs come in.

To help rebuild, there must be children born to the fledgling Realm. People who are still fertile are being ordered to report to Earth-aspected Manses to help rebuild the nation... by breeding very enthusiastically. Of course, a little extra jade never hurt anyone, so on the sly, a few may pay some jade to tour these houses of fertility. Those who hide or are hidden may be brought to these houses, one way or another. Some of the allies who've thrown in with the Empress have been... more troublesome than she may have possibly liked. Some of the more secured guests of these houses of fertility may be these debased would-be nobles. Others may be simply the poor looking for either an easy meal or a child if they lacked a spouse capable or living.

Possible roles:
- Breeders there willingly
- Unwilling breeders trussed up/tied up for breeding.
- People visiting them and fucking all in sight.
- Degraded nobility
- Nobility searching for a thrill
- others

I will not ask for a full write up. I loathe 2e, I'm not familiar with 1e and Ex3 isn't fully out yet. Instead:

Name: (Your character's name)
Role: (Willing breeder, forced breeder, visitor, so forth)
How did you get to the house of pleasure?

There will be many surprises in store. Those who join should be prepared to write at least a paragraph of three-to-four complete sentences or more.

EDIT: This will have to be play by post, by necessity of my unpredictable evening and sleeping schedule due to working nights.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Allangar

ExisD

This sounds like an amazing idea that I'm very interested in. but I need to check on timing before I can commit.

Neomah

Quote from: Muse on November 10, 2015, 01:20:08 AM
Oooh!   :)   May I play?

Why, of course. Just write out the application above and talk about who you're playing. 8]

Quote from: Allangar on November 10, 2015, 05:34:49 AM
i am deeply interested

Thank you for your interest! Feel free to fill out the application above.

Quote from: ExisD on November 10, 2015, 06:52:31 AM
This sounds like an amazing idea that I'm very interested in. but I need to check on timing before I can commit.

This will be PBP, but if you can't be here everyday, that's perfectly fine.

Allangar

Name: Elhana Starfire

Role: She a willing breeder wanting to repopulate the kingdom and she quite happy to do it with any Dragonblooded noble or Warrior that ask without asking anything in return for her service, she always happy to serve and help her kingdom.

How did you get to the house of pleasure ? : Elhana come from an old family of inn keeper. Her father was a hard working man ready to please his customer in any way they wanted. The reputation of his inn was more important to him then anything else. It was even more important then his wife and children's. He even use his wife and daughter to offer some sexual services to heavily paying customer. Elhana was a loving and cheerful girl always ready to help her father in his business. She has lost her virginity quite young and she has love it all the way.

It was with a nice dragonblooded noble that wanted to take her virginity and he has paid a lot's of jade to get it. Elhana was swoop away by him and after that encounter, she was left wanting more. Now that the kingdom need peoples to help and breed to rise the kingdom from it's ashes, Elhana as volunteer to have many babies and she hoping to maybe find him again if he not dead. Carrying his child would be a great achievements for her.

Angie

I'm certainly interested...by 'intersex', do we mean hermaphrodites or something different? Considering I love futanari so much I made it my custom title, I think it's obvious I love hermaphrodites (and that might work out for a Wood Dragonblooded...)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Neomah

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 03:25:15 PM
I'm certainly interested...by 'intersex', do we mean hermaphrodites or something different? Considering I love futanari so much I made it my custom title, I think it's obvious I love hermaphrodites (and that might work out for a Wood Dragonblooded...)

Mutations are a wonderful, beautiful thing. Go for it.

Quote from: Allangar on November 10, 2015, 03:23:26 PM
Name: Elhana Starfire

Role: Willing breeder

How did you get to the house of pleasure ? : I was born into it and raise by my mother as a potential new breeder.

Unless your character's under three years old? Yeah, that's not gonna fly. Also, please use better grammar. No offense. EDIT: Given how Dragonblooded are described in canon and the top post, I'm not sure you understood it. Possibly read it again and post something with more than a single sentence? I'm not too assured of you being able to fulfill the clearly stated request:

QuoteThere will be many surprises in store. Those who join should be prepared to write at least a paragraph of three-to-four complete sentences or more

Please read over the OP carefully.

Allangar

i am sorry i am a french base writer so i am doing my best, let me see what i could do to had more details

Angie

Name: Lily Saphira
Role: Willing breeder (both ways! :D)
How did you get to the house of pleasure? Well, it all started after the great war with the Fair Folk. She served in the West, and was, at the time, incredibly brutal in her methods. She speaks little of her tales on the high seas, except for one-how she became what she is. After a particularly difficult battle against a grand enemy, a powerful blow left Lily knocked unconscious. She awoke several days later, having grown a new appendage. Her ship had to head home for repairs, and while she tried to repress her new, lusty desires, she ended up mating with her First Mate, who willingly submitted to Lily's advances.

The war ended while her ship was docked, and though it shamed her to admit it, she did show her new body to her superiors. Tests were run, and it was discovered that her new body would not spread the power of the Wyld or the Great Contagion to those she mated with. Her mutation now considered a grand advantage with the new policy of 'breed like rabbits', she was sent to this newly made house of pleasure.

I have a question-since she's Water aspected, can she have some Jade jewelry that she can pump Essence into to increase her fertility? Yes, I AM asking for a cock ring...

ExisD

Here's what I was thinking so far. I hope her backstory's plausible enough.

I was trying to figure out a good reason why a DB would be forced into being an unwilling breeder in such a state.

Name: Agni Vorar
Role: Forced Breeder
How did you get to the house of pleasure?: Agni was supposed to help protect the back lines in the Southern conflict. As a trained sorcerer she could conjure battlements, summon reinforcements, move the strongest warriors, and kill large swaths of the fae army. She was happy with all, but the last of said responsibilities. Agni wasn't a fighter by nature. Her passion was in creation, in art, in dance, and in the youngest daughter of her daimyo, Poranna.

Toward the end of a major battle the enemy broke through and attacked rear keep that she was in. Agni turned to save her, leaving another section of the wall defenseless. Ten of her brothers in arms who she was supposed to keep safe died. Her lord was furious threatening to assign her as far away as he could.

He had sworn fealty to the Realm and accepted the idea of enforced breeding. He had been willing to simply let Agni fix her mistake through bringing more Dragons into the world by her own means. But, she had already taken matters into her own hands. She'd summoned a fleshweaver and impregnated Poranna through the demon's magics. The daimyo almost killed her in his rage.

He banished her to one of the pleasure manses with specific instructions. She was to be kept distracted continuously by whatever means they deemed appropriate and never allowed to be alone for a period longer than two hours. Her sentence was to last until ten of her children Exalted, but they were to allow any who wished to use her, even mortals or beasts, the privilege.

Neomah

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 08:15:30 PM
Name: Lily Saphira
Role: Willing breeder (both ways! :D)
How did you get to the house of pleasure? Well, it all started after the great war with the Fair Folk. She served in the West, and was, at the time, incredibly brutal in her methods. She speaks little of her tales on the high seas, except for one-how she became what she is. After a particularly difficult battle against a grand enemy, a powerful blow left Lily knocked unconscious. She awoke several days later, having grown a new appendage. Her ship had to head home for repairs, and while she tried to repress her new, lusty desires, she ended up mating with her First Mate, who willingly submitted to Lily's advances.

The war ended while her ship was docked, and though it shamed her to admit it, she did show her new body to her superiors. Tests were run, and it was discovered that her new body would not spread the power of the Wyld or the Great Contagion to those she mated with. Her mutation now considered a grand advantage with the new policy of 'breed like rabbits', she was sent to this newly made house of pleasure.

I have a question-since she's Water aspected, can she have some Jade jewelry that she can pump Essence into to increase her fertility? Yes, I AM asking for a cock ring...

Yes, you may have a cock ring! Approved!

Quote from: ExisD on November 10, 2015, 09:25:23 PM
Here's what I was thinking so far. I hope her backstory's plausible enough.

I was trying to figure out a good reason why a DB would be forced into being an unwilling breeder in such a state.

Name: Agni Vorar
Role: Forced Breeder
How did you get to the house of pleasure?: Agni was supposed to help protect the back lines in the Southern conflict. As a trained sorcerer she could conjure battlements, summon reinforcements, move the strongest warriors, and kill large swaths of the fae army. She was happy with all, but the last of said responsibilities. Agni wasn't a fighter by nature. Her passion was in creation, in art, in dance, and in the youngest daughter of her daimyo, Poranna.

Toward the end of a major battle the enemy broke through and attacked rear keep that she was in. Agni turned to save her, leaving another section of the wall defenseless. Ten of her brothers in arms who she was supposed to keep safe died. Her lord was furious threatening to assign her as far away as he could.

He had sworn fealty to the Realm and accepted the idea of enforced breeding. He had been willing to simply let Agni fix her mistake through bringing more Dragons into the world by her own means. But, she had already taken matters into her own hands. She'd summoned a fleshweaver and impregnated Poranna through the demon's magics. The daimyo almost killed her in his rage.

He banished her to one of the pleasure manses with specific instructions. She was to be kept distracted continuously by whatever means they deemed appropriate and never allowed to be alone for a period longer than two hours. Her sentence was to last until ten of her children Exalted, but they were to allow any who wished to use her, even mortals or beasts, the privilege.

Approved!

Angie

I forgot to mention-my ex-Captain, though known for brutal tactics, has mellowed out a bit from her lusty mutation. But, surround her with beautiful women and handsome men, and she may just randomly grab someone and force herself upon them.

And now I'm thinking of all kinds of ways to use Essence to fuel sexy powers...oh god, considering Dragon Bloods have that Brotherhood thing...Magic fueled orgies. You know you want it.

ExisD

Quote from: Neomah on November 10, 2015, 11:02:30 PM
Approved!

Woo! Also if anyone has fun ideas about how to keep my character too distracted to be able to focus on sorcery I'm all ears. I've got a couple of my own, but the more the merrier.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 11:25:58 PM
I forgot to mention-my ex-Captain, though known for brutal tactics, has mellowed out a bit from her lusty mutation. But, surround her with beautiful women and handsome men, and she may just randomly grab someone and force herself upon them.

And now I'm thinking of all kinds of ways to use Essence to fuel sexy powers...oh god, considering Dragon Bloods have that Brotherhood thing...Magic fueled orgies. You know you want it.

Also definitely up for being on the receiving end there.

Neomah

Quote from: ExisD on November 10, 2015, 11:50:48 PM
Woo! Also if anyone has fun ideas about how to keep my character too distracted to be able to focus on sorcery I'm all ears. I've got a couple of my own, but the more the merrier.

Also definitely up for being on the receiving end there.

Yessss, this is what this group will be about!

Angie

Wellll...there is the possibility that someone among us might be a bit of an alchemist...perhaps they need test subjects to help with their latest creations...I don't want to just flat out say 'bimbo brew', but that might be a thing...

Allangar

Neomah

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 11, 2015, 01:16:49 AM
Wellll...there is the possibility that someone among us might be a bit of an alchemist...perhaps they need test subjects to help with their latest creations...I don't want to just flat out say 'bimbo brew', but that might be a thing...

It might seem silly, but it just doesn't feel right to include a bimbo brew to me. I'm sure we can find other hotness was without rendering someone's IQ as decidedly subpar.

Angie

Quote from: Neomah on November 11, 2015, 10:17:17 AM
It might seem silly, but it just doesn't feel right to include a bimbo brew to me. I'm sure we can find other hotness was without rendering someone's IQ as decidedly subpar.

Totally understandable to me. It was just the first thing that came to mind. There's still plenty of ideas to go around!

Neomah

Quote from: Allangar on November 11, 2015, 07:37:08 AM
updated my char hope it's better

I'm sorry, but while it is better, your lack of proficiency in English leaves much to be desired. It's difficult for me to understand you, so I cannot approve you. Declined. Study up and I hope you can come back with a better grasp of the language later.

ExisD

Quote from: Neomah on November 11, 2015, 10:17:17 AM

I would personally be OK with something like bimbo brew as a temporary solution/punishment, but would agree that it wouldn't be great long term.

Allangar

Neomah

Looking good, looking good-just a matter of finding more players! For now, that's all the futas I'll be taking-but men and women are wide, wide open!

Muse

Name: Alamar Thrace
Role: Client

Before the Contagioun, Alamar Thrace was the third child in his family to Exalt.  Possesed of both a strong sense of duty and a strong sense of entitlement, he had to work harder than his brother and sister for less reward.  He took extra duty in the Legion to earn the prestige and pleasures that he believed were his birth right.  when not working hard, both courteseans and mortal village girls became vents for his frustrated lust. 

It was the fair fok invasion that brought Amalar into his own.  His aged father was unable to resist the plague.  HIs mother--the old man's third wife--and both exalted sibblings were slain fighting the fair folk.  Amalar took control of the family's surviving assets to defend their home city in the north against furious hobgoblins.  He'd slain one catarph and was locked in a==loosing--battle with another when fires from heaven incinerated the lion-headed nightmare right before his eyes. 

Alamar rallied his remainging forces to drive away the hogboglins.  He took control of his city, and began to consolidate power.  When the Empress declared herself, he lead his soldiery--along with several thousand healthy mortal craftsman and laborars and a small fortune of jade artifacts with no wielders--to the Blessed Isle to swear fealty to the new Empress. 

Alamar seeks to father exalted offspring enough to become the head of a noble house on the Blessed Isle. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Neomah

Quote from: Muse on November 13, 2015, 10:23:25 AM
Name: Alamar Thrace
Role: Client
How did you get to the house of pleasure?

Will edit more into here later tonight.

I look forward to your full write up. Thank you for your interest!