News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A chemical reaction... (M needs F)

Started by CorruptingPower, March 09, 2011, 10:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorruptingPower

So I haven't fleshed out my character at all for this, other than the basic, for the scenario...

Two college students have a chemistry project they're behind on, so on a Friday night, they're alone, working late in the lab. The two don't even know each other all that well, running in different circles. There might be a little mutual attraction, but neither of them has ever acted on it... and that's when everything starts to get a little out of hand.

One of the two them grabs a beaker from an industrial refridgerator, the wrong one of course, mixes it into the concoction they're working on, and slowly but surely, the air starts to get filled with an intense aphrodesiac, starting slow but turning to a full fledged boil... except it doesn't affect him, only her, and he's not sure what the hell is going on... so it starts flirty, turns sultry, then she eventually decides he's willing enough but not moving onto what she wants fast enough, so she takes a more active hand... how does a nice guy handle a girl in heat? And what happens when it seems to last for a long damn time?

Interested parties should check my O/Os and either post here, send me a PM or, preferrably, both.
CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07

Boudicca

Hi CP, if you're still looking for someone, I'm game?

CorruptingPower

CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07