I want to face the fires of the Dark Sun! [NC or EX]

Started by DarklingAlice, August 29, 2010, 12:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarklingAlice

I am looking for a game, system or non-system, set in the Dark Sun campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons. I don't care weather this be the original setting, the revised setting, or the brand new WOTC setting.

I would really quite like to be submissive in this scenario.

The goal here is to experience torture, pain, and degradation amidst a rich backdrop of fantasy, decadence, magic & psionics. The story should be at least NC, if not EX.

If interested, please PM me.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Hellion000

That's hot. I wish it hadn't been since 2nd Ed since I played Dark Sun...

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Hellion000 on August 29, 2010, 12:57:27 AM
That's hot. I wish it hadn't been since 2nd Ed since I played Dark Sun...

Well...that is kind of what wikipedia is for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun :P
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Ixy

Thanks for being so direct in what you're seeking; any chance you can elaborate as to what kind of character you'd like to play, and what kind of scenario you have in mind?

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Ixy on August 29, 2010, 01:47:45 AM
Thanks for being so direct in what you're seeking; any chance you can elaborate as to what kind of character you'd like to play, and what kind of scenario you have in mind?
It's rather difficult to do, as so much hinges on the precise details of my partner's preferences and the exact nature of the game. E.g. the character I would like to play in a system game within the setting is probably quite different than one I would play in a free-form dalliance. Scenarios like-wise.

However, I will enumerate some salient points:
-In a submissive role, but preferably not willingly so.
-Probably human, elven, or half-elven...maybe mul. I will think on that last one.
-A minor preference towards being male, just because I am playing a female character in pretty much every other game I am engaged in, and it would be nice for a change. This is not a necessity though.
-Dark, pain, violence, creepy all very yes. Remember that this is a world that was originally illustrated by the amazing Gerald Brom.
-Apart from the above most everything is mutable. If I have to toss scenarios off the top of my head, these are the first things that occur: Sold into slavery to a deviant brothel; captured by Templars and used for sadistic experimentation; a preserver, veiled alliance member who is tortured and broken by defilers; human waste-lander captured by a sadistic tribe of elves or halflings; the list of possibilities is really quite extensive.

Ixy

I'm trying to get a good footing here.  Torment for torment's sake can't work for me, but if I can latch onto an idea I will do my best to make this worth your time... I'll reply as soon as I can and hope we can work something out.